Old 04-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

American Idol Season 13 Top 07 Performances and Results: Competitor's Choice

American Idol Season 13 Top 07 Performances and Results

Theme: Competitor's Choice
Each finalist will have to sing a song chosen by one of their fellow competitors.

Performances -> April 16th | Results -> April 17th 2013

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 04-15-2014, 11:39 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Hope this is a good week

| ray
Old 04-16-2014, 05:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Me too
Old 04-16-2014, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread

Can`t wait to hear what they´re singing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-16-2014, 08:10 AM
New Fan

Looking forward to tonight's show.....

For some reason the Beastie Boys "Sabotage" comes to mind
Old 04-16-2014, 01:38 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Nice

| ray
Old 04-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just watched the beginning with Caleb. This guy rocks!
He has to win and Jena should be the runner-up. Love her!
And Jessica should be in the Top3 IMO.
So it would be awesome if the Top 3 would be Caleb (winner), Jena (runner-up) and Jessica 3rd place. But thats just my personal dream.
More reviews later.

Oh and I don`t know who should go home. Its getting tougher and tougher.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Ryan got judged a lil there. That was so funny.

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

You´re right it was
Old 04-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Interesting night! Some of the contestants chose really great songs for their competition. Favourites: Alex, Jena and Caleb.

Caleb rocked it out as usual, his upper register is so good. Loved Alex's choice for him. Alex, perfect choice for him. Ed Sheran's is definitely a style that suits him. The little changes he does with the melody and phrasing always make the songs so enjoyable. Jena killed it, great choice for her and she sounded awesome. I love that she was at the piano but also went up with the song to make it really interesting.

This was probably the best I've seen of Sam's "performances". He was much more comfortable than usual and his voice is really beautiful. Again, he has a long way to go but he's on his way.

Not one of Jess' better performances but I'm really glad she's still in the competition. I did think she was a bit more comfortable without the guitar this time more than the last.

Random notes:
-Who is choosing Alex's outfits? Sometimes they're cool (solo performances), but sometimes (duets) I'm like Why's he wearing that?
-Also the wind machine is back but at least it's milder this time
-Can the shots on the judges (well just Jen actually) during performances not be longer than on the actual contestants, it's getting really old and really annoying...especially with Jen's facial expressions.

| ray
Old 04-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

BlackWhiteRose that's my Top 3 too, just a little different order lol!
I loved Caleb too, he's always so consistently good. He just rocks.
That was the perfect song choice for Alex and he did great with it...but sorry that's still not my favorite genre of music lol.
Jena's performance was my favorite of the night, girl slayed that song!
I liked Jess's performance but yeah, she was still awkward at times. I think it's pretty clear they want her gone asap. She's quirky and doesn't fit the Idol mold for a girl contestant. Did they really need to reshow the footage of her from Hollywood week where she messed up in group rounds and that awful stage mom...and then Keith saying only CJ/Dexter were good in the trio

I've been wondering the same about some of the contestant's outfits at times this season too! Can they not protest

Omg the wind machine

Unfortunately with the pile of money they're paying JLo this ridiculous amount of screen time is what we get in return...and it is very annoying and unnecessary.

LOLOL at JLo telling us that the Caleb/Jena duet was a moment. It was good but not that good IMO.

No one but Ryan should be allowed to say "This is American Idol!"
Old 04-19-2014, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its okay

Jena was great! That was her best performance so far IMO
Caleb was great too.
Alex improved a lot during the season.
Jess was really good. But she can do better.

I loved it that this other guy (I don`t know who he was... sorry!) who said " This Is American Idol" He won`t do it again
Old 04-19-2014, 10:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah598 (View Post)
BlackWhiteRose that's my Top 3 too, just a little different order lol!
I loved Caleb too, he's always so consistently good. He just rocks.
That was the perfect song choice for Alex and he did great with it...but sorry that's still not my favorite genre of music lol.
Jena's performance was my favorite of the night, girl slayed that song!
I liked Jess's performance but yeah, she was still awkward at times. I think it's pretty clear they want her gone asap. She's quirky and doesn't fit the Idol mold for a girl contestant. Did they really need to reshow the footage of her from Hollywood week where she messed up in group rounds and that awful stage mom...and then Keith saying only CJ/Dexter were good in the trio

I've been wondering the same about some of the contestant's outfits at times this season too! Can they not protest

Omg the wind machine

Unfortunately with the pile of money they're paying JLo this ridiculous amount of screen time is what we get in return...and it is very annoying and unnecessary.

LOLOL at JLo telling us that the Caleb/Jena duet was a moment. It was good but not that good IMO.

No one but Ryan should be allowed to say "This is American Idol!"
Right?!

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-19-2014, 12:16 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Ryan always says it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78
Ryan got judged a lil there. That was so funny.
The judges are fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah598 (View Post)
I really hate that they have this almost every season. It started with Pia (or at least that's the first one I remember) then Haley and Elise. They'd go down so hard on that one girl until she's voted off and it's unfair and just plain bad because that contestant is usually really good. And actually throughout the trio performance, I was thinking Jess sounded best

Quote:
Seriously! I think the most issues I've had were with Alex and Sam and those "feminine"-looking shirts they put them in, like why?

Quote:
Like I'm really not tuning in to look at this face for 70% of all performances

Also, can we please lose the cheesy scripted dinners they show? It's just so awkward watching them

| ray
Old 04-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
I really hate that they have this almost every season. It started with Pia (or at least that's the first one I remember) then Haley and Elise. They'd go down so hard on that one girl until she's voted off and it's unfair and just plain bad because that contestant is usually really good. And actually throughout the trio performance, I was thinking Jess sounded best
Yeah I don't care for it at all either, and it's even worse when it's so obvious that they're doing it. I know Jess needs to improve her stage presence(she's trying), but honestly so does everyone else that's left in the Top 6 besides Caleb and Jena. I thought the same during the trio I'm hoping being b2 for the first time will light a fire under Jess for this coming week.

Quote:
Seriously! I think the most issues I've had were with Alex and Sam and those "feminine"-looking shirts they put them in, like why?
I know! Wasn't one of them wearing a shirt with leaves or something on it not too long ago?

Quote:
Like I'm really not tuning in to look at this face for 70% of all performances

I'm not watching for that either. JLo's face after Jess performed this week?

Quote:
Also, can we please lose the cheesy scripted dinners they show? It's just so awkward watching them
I kinda like seeing the contestants together off the stage a little, but yeah the scripted dinner things are weird