Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2019, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

for Max showing that he cares.

Quote:
and he’s out to save his mom
I'm going to really like their relationship.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Great icon!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Great icon!
Me?
Old 04-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
for Max showing that he cares.
I know, I was kinda surprised that he wasn't just focused on getting out of the situation, but he didn't want Tess to put herself in too much danger to do so
Old 04-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
Oh my , nervous about all the high expectations!! Yikes!! So in my story Zan is a pretty awesome good looking 17 year old combo of Tess and Max, dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, and he’s out to save his mom....well....and Max too!
This sounds amazing!
Old 04-14-2019, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes can't wait to read it!

April is Roswell couples appreciation month!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-15-2019, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

More from this ep

Old 04-15-2019, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know, I was kinda surprised that he wasn't just focused on getting out of the situation, but he didn't want Tess to put herself in too much danger to do so
It was his second best line of the night.

they're sitting so close.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Great scene it showed he really did care about her.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

I loved how they each had powers that were unique to each of them. I still believe Tess was the key in harvest and wipeout to destroying most of the skins. If EOTW hadn’t happen the episode before and ML “cemented” , well Tess would have left and they would have been weaker. In my story I’m trying to reconcile what happened to her (besides the writers and Colin wanting to leave the show) and why she would suddenly make the choices she made in the last few episodes of S2.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do wonder how the gang survived the Harvest and Wipe Out eps without her. They lived somehow. Unless the Skins never ended up coming to town.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Or she left after all that, I can't really figure it out any other way... unless Isabel made a deal with Nicholas to get him to let them all go or something
Old 04-17-2019, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Isabel thing makes sense.
I always assumed, the way Future Max was speaking, that Tess left right away. I feel like the events of Harvest/Wipe Out would've bonded her too much to the group.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

So in thinking about Tess’s story for me had future max not showed up then ML cemented and Tess leaves before Harvest. Gang gets their butts kicked in CO and aren’t successful destroying husks. Wipeout doesn’t occur since there wasn’t a need to get revenge in Roswell, Skins plan their war and within a few years major war breaks out between skins and humans and within 14 years all is lost. Since Liz changed future then I’m going with the back story Tess is crucial in defeating skins in CO and later in wipeout, yeah, we do see Nicolas later, but the skins for the most part are a non issue because of Tess therefore averting this war future Max spoke about to Liz. Next topic is the crap with Tess at the end of S2. In departure she’s made to say this stuff about Nasedo and a deal made 40 years earlier which makes no sense to me. I guess it was the writers last gasp in trying to explain what they were making her character do and it didn’t make sense. That’s one of my two challenges now, finding the actual reason for why she said what she said to Max in the chamber. I don’t believe she felt that careless towards him. The other challenge is to figure out where she has been the past 17 years, because she certainly didn’t die on that military base....
Old 04-18-2019, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That makes sense as far as how the gang would have survived the initial conflict with the skins without Tess to me

Yeah, not sure about the stuff in Departure though, I think that there was always a huge loose end about what happened with Rath & Lonnie & what they might have done to Tess when they tried to get into her head, you could have them behind it somehow...