Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2018, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I have a hard time watching the DVD for those reasons. I hate how they changed the original music. The songs fit some scenes so well!

Great to see eveyone back!

Hope you all get back to writing fans fics and working on new videos and art soon!

It's sweet as Candy to be here! So far me weekend is great!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-22-2018, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, guys!
ICON
Old 04-22-2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for joining us again

Old 04-22-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Thanks for joining us again
This reboot crap got me all worked up today, so I needed to come over here.
ICON
Old 04-23-2018, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
This reboot crap got me all worked up today, so I needed to come over here.
Okay, I'm out of the loop, what happened AGAIN with the reboot that must not be named?

Edited to add: Okay, I found the news. Is that a joke? I mean, it is, right? Sorry, that twist WASN'T in the original books, since the writers pretend that their reboot is based on them! It's just... I have no word.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?

Last edited by xmag; 04-23-2018 at 01:03 AM
Old 04-23-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just so hilarious and typical and annoying. Using our show to promote theirs, claiming it's more like the source material, meanwhile it sounds nothing like it because it's tweaked to be a more modern CW show. I'm so blah about it still.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I can't wait to see it crash and burn!

The CW aka the WB is at it again!

It's a slap in the face that the CW thinks it can use fans and to think we will blindly watch if they say it is a reboot!

This a not a reboot its a NEW show! 3 years we fought to get Roswell 3 seasons! The Tabasco campaign to get season 2 and sending postcards to get Roswell on UPN and a third season.

I know for one Melinda Metz is so upset as is the original cast. That is why non of them were jumping for joy over this NEW show!

This NEW show just mocks Melinda's original books and the talent of our cast! Roswell was such a beautiful stoy! That is why our show will always be timeless!

Roswell because nothing beats the original!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-24-2018, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I can't wait to see it crash and burn!
Shows are starting getting old at the CW, they need new blood. And unfortunately, they aren't as picky as they used to be, so I fear that it might get picked up. It checks all the cases, sex, love, supernatural stuff and a title that is famous so.... yeah, not good news.

Quote:
I know for one Melinda Metz is so upset as is the original cast. That is why non of them were jumping for joy over this NEW show!
It would be interesting to know what Metz and the original actors REALLY think about this new so-called Roswell. Metz can't be that happy, since it's paraded as being based on her books and really, apart from the titles and the names of the characters, there's nothing left of her work.

For the actors, they are in an even worse position: small channel or not, they can't afford to go frontly against the CW.

Old 04-24-2018, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I would honestly be curious to know what they think, but I assume we will never find out I also feel pretty sure that this will make it to air.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Melinda never tweets about the reboot and the original cast really never mentions it.

However Majandra did agree with some of the Roswell fans on twitter about how it was a new show and not the Roswell they knew and loved.

I hope it crashes and burns this NEW show!
Old 04-25-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well then we don't really know that they are against it, right? I don't know if we should be calling for it to crash and burn, I just kinda hoped it would never make it to pilot and clearly that happened already

Old 04-26-2018, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad I found a new passion in Star Wars and Reylo. At least I can safely say that Roswell is over for me. There's just the original M&M and that's it. For new ships and passions, it will be Star Wars. And this crossover between Dawson's creek and TVD/so-called Roswell show can't compete with Star Wars.

Old 04-26-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For me, it's The 100 So our Roswell will remain safe and sound in my head, and the new one has nothing to do with my life.

Old 04-26-2018, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Luxry Is The 100 still on? I watched maybe the first half of the first season and I liked it....a little bit too much kids dying obviously....but it held my interest. Is it on On Demand or Netflix do you know?

I'm entertained by Erins crash and burn rants....rant away... I like your passion
Old 04-26-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Lisa and I are shipping a slow burn for the ages on The 100. It’s agonizing, yet amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Well then we don't really know that they are against it, right? I don't know if we should be calling for it to crash and burn, I just kinda hoped it would never make it to pilot and clearly that happened already
This.
ICON
Closed Thread   Post New Thread