Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

No your right, Thats why i think she wanted to let him on the secret, in that scene or in the scene where alex meets isabel at the rave and they go to a quiet place and they sorta have that arguement about her only inviting him to the rave so she can find out what he said to Valenti. Somewhere or something on those lines.
Alex and Maria's Friendship was so sweet and everything. This can be seen where alex goes to michael and punches him in EOTW. I love alex heh.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i can give you now:
<STRONG>Thats why i think she wanted to let him on the secret, in that scene or in the scene where alex meets isabel at the rave and they go to a quiet place and they sorta have that arguement about her only inviting him to the rave so she can find out what he said to Valenti. Somewhere or something on those lines.</STRONG>
I really do have to watch Heatwave again. It's been too long. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I remember liking how Isabel tells Max at the end of the episode that they should tell Alex, that they'd be better off with him in the group. That was quite something coming from her, who was so very cautious about outsiders. The dream made a big impression on her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 01-12-2004, 04:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG>Really? How? Are they requesting it over on the Requests board?</STRONG>
Yupp.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Total Fan

I haven't seen the epi where Alex dies [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] We're still in the middle of season 2, so I might download it. Though I saw Departure so I know Tess killed him.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Total Fan

Can I ask something? How come M&M shippers name is Candy? As ya'll know I'm very new on this board, so I don't have a clue.

It's such cute name!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

the epi where alex dies is a really good ep so yeah you should definetly download it. heh [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] especially the alex/isabel moment where she says that she loves him and everything. aw so sweet. heh and how did this thread go from MM to alex? hah not that i dont love alex or anything because i do. =P &lt;3
Old 01-12-2004, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Something I've always liked about this thread is that while our emphasis has always been on Michael and Maria, we also talk about the overall storylines of the episodes. We've been discussing the final episodes of season 2, so talk of Alex has come up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish fan:
<STRONG>How come M&M shippers name is Candy? As ya'll know I'm very new on this board, so I don't have a clue.</STRONG>
It comes from M&M, which is both the initials of our couple, and is also a type of candy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 01-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Extreme Fan

oh i see. it's all good though because i love alex. heh &lt;3 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Something I've always liked about this thread is that while our emphasis has always been on Michael and Maria, we also talk about the overall storylines of the episodes. We've been discussing the final episodes of season 2, so talk of Alex has come up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It comes from M&M, which is both the initials of our couple, and is also a type of candy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited Anla ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that is so brilliant! I was actually thinking a few days ago how M&M sounds like the candy... but it didn't hit me that it was the reason for our name [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>the epi where alex dies is a really good ep so yeah you should definetly download it. heh [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] especially the alex/isabel moment where she says that she loves him and everything. aw so sweet. heh and how did this thread go from MM to alex? hah not that i dont love alex or anything because i do. =P &lt;3</STRONG>
Wow. Any chanse you remember the name??
Old 01-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

yep the epi where alex dies is called 'cry your name' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG> It comes from M&M, which is both the initials of our couple, and is also a type of candy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited Anla ]</STRONG>
That is why I love this shipper name. So cute. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited Immortal CandyGirl ]

Old 01-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>yep the epi where alex dies is called 'cry your name' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh shoot. I downloaded that one, but had to throw it away cause there was something wrong with the file and I couldn't watch it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But thank you! now I know which one it is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

CYN is a good episode. Very sad, because of Alex dying, but well-written and well-acted. Isabel's dream scenes with Alex were particularly heart-wrenching. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And to get back on-topic with the Candy - Michael was absolutely amazing with taking care of Maria (and Amy) in that episode.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 01-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I just wished they could have shown when Michael tried putting the covers on Maria while she keept kicking them off. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread