Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Max & Liz
Season 1 Survivor

This survivor is dedicated to the amazing moments of Max and Liz from Roswell during Season 1. The moments are set up in a particular order (by episode) and will be eliminated by which has the most votes. Each episode will have to gain the most amount of votes after four-six have voted in order to be eliminated. You can only vote once per round. There are a total of 22 rounds. Let the games begin!

Round Twenty One

#1 - 1x01 Pilot
Voted Out Round Twenty

#2 - 1x02 The Morning After
Voted Out Round Fourteen

#3 – 1x03 Monsters
Voted Out Round Ten

#4 - 1x04 Leaving Normal
Voted Out Round Seventeen

#5 - 1x05 Missing
Voted Out Round Twelve

#6 - 1x06 285 South
Voted Out Round Eleven

#7 - 1x07 River Dog
Voted Out Round Thirteen

#8 - 1x08 Blood Brother
Voted Out Round Eight

#9 – 1x09 Heat Wave
Voted Out Round Nineteen

#10 - 1x10 The Balance
Voted Out Round Sixteen

#11 - 1x11 Toy House
Voted Out Round Five

#12 - 1x12 Into the Woods
Voted Out Round Three

#13 – 1x13 The Convention
Voted Out Round Four

#14 - 1x14 Blind Date
Voted Out Round Eighteen

#15 - 1x15 Independence Day
Voted Out Round One

#16 - 1x16 Sexual Healings

#17 - 1x17 Crazy
Voted Out Round Fifteen

#18 - 1x18 Tess, Lies and Videotapes
Voted Out Round Two

#19 – 1x19 Four Square
Voted Out Round Six

#20 - 1x20 Max to the Max
Voted Out Round Seven

#21 - 1x21 White Room
Voted Out Round Nine

#22 - 1x22 Destiny
Voted Out Round Twenty One

The winner of the Season 1 Max and Liz amazing moments survivor is #16 - Sexual Healings!

#16 - 4
#22 - 5

#16 - 1x16 Sexual Healings

I think I might mention this in the OP

It was very close though because Destiny is a great episode. I must admit I thought that the Pilot would be in the final two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiri Appleby (View Post)
I'm working on animated moodtheme for LJ, it's been two days since I'm working on it and I have almost all moods capped It's soooo difficult!
I've made 2 Roswell moodtheme before but man I've never tried animated. That would just be too much work Good Luck with that. I would love to see how it comes out after. Is it a Roswell moodtheme?

I have to get started on making a Season 2 survivor!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 10-11-2008 at 07:04 PM
Old 10-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Supreme Fan

A S2 Survivor will be very easy for me to eliminate episodes...

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
Old 10-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sonia E.*~ (View Post)
A S2 Survivor will be very easy for me to eliminate episodes...
It will be like which episode made me die a little inside more then the rest of the season?

I mean they have some good moments but man most of Season 2 is sad sad times for them. That's why I didn't mind blissed out happy Max\Liz from Season 3 because I felt like man we've waited long enough, they've waited long enough. Keep them together!

I'm listening to this Britney Spears song named Outta This World and it kinda reminds me of them

You must be from heaven, baby, yes you are
Your love is like a shooting star
So they can try but they can't touch (touch)
You gotta look up to us

[Chorus:]
'cause your love is outta this world
And you bring me down to earth
I love how you put me first
Make me feel my every word

'cause I'm saying, you know this is about you
I keep saying you know this is about you
It must be
This is about you
I never felt this way
I know this be a song about you
Forever, everyday
I know this be a song about you

I'll be your moon
I'll make it bright
And when it's dark I promise that you'll see the light

And just as far as the moon from the summer sun
That's how long that I'll be here

In my sky
We're the stars
I'm on Venus
You're on Mars

People can't understand
How I'm your girl and you're my man

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I mean they have some good moments but man most of Season 2 is sad sad times for them. That's why I didn't mind blissed out happy Max\Liz from Season 3 because I felt like man we've waited long enough, they've waited long enough. Keep them together!
Max & Liz deserved all the happiness that they could get after the hell they went through in S2. Good for them for having some happy times in S3!

Great lyrics from that Britney Spears song.

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
Old 10-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

for Sexual Healing, I kinda had the feel that it was gonna win
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 10-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Max & Liz
Season 2 Survivor

This survivor is dedicated to the amazing moments of Max and Liz from Roswell during Season 2. The moments are set up in a particular order (by episode) and will be eliminated by which has the most votes. Each episode will have to gain the most amount of votes after four-six have voted in order to be eliminated. You can only vote once per round. There are a total of 21 rounds. Let the games begin!

Round One

#1 - 2x01 Skin and Bones

#2 - 2x02 Ask Not

#3 – 2x03 Surprise

#4 - 2x04 Summer of '47

#5 - 2x05 The End of the World

#6 - 2x06 Harvest

#7 - 2x07 Wipeout!

#8 - 2x08 Meet the Dupes

#9 – 2x09 Max in the City

#10 - 2x10 A Roswell Christmas Carol

#11 - 2x11 To Serve and Protect

#12 - 2x12 We are Family

#13 – 2x13 Disturbing Behavior

#14 - 2x14 How the Other Half Lives

#15 - 2x15 Viva Las Vegas

#16 - 2x16 Heart of Mine

#17 - 2x17 Cry Your Name

#18 - 2x18 It’s Too Late, and It’s Too Bad

#19 – 2x19 Baby, It's You

#20 - 2x20 Off the Menu

#21 - 2x21 The Departure

Remember to vote for your LEAST Favorite
Remember to think about the Max\Liz moments only, not the episode as a whole.

Took me a little over two hours to make this...I'm so tired now but it's done and we can continue w/ our survivorness.

I don't know if this might actually be harder, like hmm which scene is worse...this one or THIS ONE?! Madness. Anyways, my first vote is going to #19 because Max is a straight up ass to Liz in this scene It's sad really but he's never really tried to hurt her as bad as that moment.

#19 - 1

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-12-2008, 03:14 AM
Absolute Fan

we have a winner!!
why i feel so sad too?
awwww i love all the episodes

Quote:

#16.
I love their first "ILY's" in Destiny too much Best scene from S1, hands down.

I'm working on animated moodtheme for LJ, it's been two days since I'm working on it and I have almost all moods capped It's soooo difficult!
wero you'd be my hero xD
i was trying to do it but i don't have all the clips or caps so i gave up. i tried to make a text file with all the moods to do and the possible scene to use, sometimes the result can be hilarious It's isn't so simple but with M&L you're lucky enough because they have many scenes to use.
if you want some suggestions PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sonia E.*~ (View Post)
(In the overturned van.)

LIZ: Max, the day that you saved my life, your life just ended.

MAX: No, that was the day my life began. Liz, when I was in that room, and they did what they did to me. You're what kept me alive. The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile. The touch of your skin. Your lips. Knowing you has made me human. Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same: it's you. I want to be with you, Liz. I love you.

LIZ: I love you. (They kiss.)
oh my

naturellebella thank you for doing the survivors!

I vote for #4 - 2x04 Summer of '47
there's no real dreamer action in that episode.
don't ask me why but i never liked summer of 47 so much.
like it-hate it.
i kinda resented it... it's not for the episode it's for what happened after it
i don't know if it does make sense or not but i hate how there's no connection between this episode and the one after it (like W Las Vegas). It seems that TEOW really came from nonewhere and it isn't the kind of episode that can be written without a small link before it. I'm not talking about M&L only but all the story. everything is so sudden and so OT. summer of 47 is a bit OT too because even if they use the same actors it was still the story of other people and there was so much to develop with Max&co and so many things i wanted to know that i saw it as a loss of time like other episodes. i know that the summer of 47 was in topic for the story but i don't know.... i would have loved if the episode wasn't totally about Hal's story only. I would have preferred if his story was showed with some flashes only with other actors (the real characters of that story not Max&Co). Not to mention that the characters that Max and Alex got had nothing to do with them O_O especially Max.

Quote:
Anyways, my first vote is going to #19 because Max is a straight up ass to Liz in this scene It's sad really but he's never really tried to hurt her as bad as that moment.
most likely i will vote it soon
but i like it more than summer of 47
i like angst and into a way i understand that scene.
He wanted to hurt her like she did hurt him. But the truth is that he was angry with himself because he fell in the trap he found himself into and he couldn't be free anymore. He was frustrated and full of regret and he couldn't talk about it with someone, who cared? and who can blame them. He felt guilty and he resented her because into an irrational way he felt that she was responsible of his big mistake with the mussel. Like "you abandoned me and see what happened. If only you could have still loved me like i still always loved you.."
also don't forget that from Max's POV she was basically blaming him for Alex's death. She didn't but i can understand why from his POV he felt that way especially when she told him that phrase in the end of cry your name that he surely linked to what she told him in TEOW (i don't want to die for you - and he didn't know that it was just a show and she would die for him). something that was his worst fear. he felt betrayed
the way he looked at the door after it

anyway that scene is totally random and OOC too. Honestly into those episodes Max was everything but himself (canon - confirmed by the writers). for the alien side or the manipulations of that b*tch or both i don't know. I don't really care anymore ^^" lucky us it lasted only 2 episodes/scenes and then we had the real Max again.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

I definetley vote #19. Too easy.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats to Sexual Healing, it's very good episode for ML but as I said I prefer Destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I've made 2 Roswell moodtheme before but man I've never tried animated. That would just be too much work Good Luck with that. I would love to see how it comes out after. Is it a Roswell moodtheme?
No, it's only Max/Liz moodtheme, they are together on every moodpic.

Giusy, I know I can always count on you. Thanks What program do you use to make animations? I'm using ImageReady.

S2 - I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee S2 ML! So much
My vote: #3
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 10-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Absolute Fan

it's easy... for now

Quote:
Congrats to Sexual Healing, it's very good episode for ML but as I said I prefer Destiny

No, it's only Max/Liz moodtheme, they are together on every moodpic.

Giusy, I know I can always count on you. Thanks What program do you use to make animations? I'm using ImageReady.

S2 - I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee S2 ML! So much
My vote: #3

i use image ready too it's the best because you can easily open the animation into photoshop and change the colors etc etc. and the result isn't too heavy like with animation shop
Old 10-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Restless" - I need this mood so much! I can't find a good ML scene which could fit to this mood! HELP
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 10-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

19 for sure. that ep made my lil dreamer heart break.

i'm so glad sexual healing won!! that's prob my fave episode of all time

icon: ?
Old 10-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Max was so rude to Liz in 2x19 but it was kind hot

My all time fav epi is probably Blind date<3

RESTLESS!!
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 10-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Max was so rude to Liz in 2x19 but it was kind hot
I only find it "hot" in ITBAITL because his furious-ness with wanting to keep her in Roswell. However, in Baby, It's You he was just down right rude to her, using other people to back up his anger towards her and he made her cry. It made me see just how mean Max can actually get.

OMGOD, you have to share that moodtheme w/ me when you're done then! It would be so awesome to have a Max\Liz animated moodtheme. I'm using a Supernatural animated moodtheme at the moment, which is pretty awesome too actually.

W/ restless does it just have to be Max and Liz in the scene together? Because if not you could really just do anything where they are awake like when Liz dances in the Crashdown or Max running to the Crashdown in Ask Not. or it could be just them making out cause...technically they're not resting

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)

naturellebella thank you for doing the survivors!

I vote for #4 - 2x04 Summer of '47
there's no real dreamer action in that episode.
don't ask me why but i never liked summer of 47 so much.
like it-hate it.
i kinda resented it... it's not for the episode it's for what happened after it
i don't know if it does make sense or not but i hate how there's no connection between this episode and the one after it (like W Las Vegas). It seems that TEOW really came from nonewhere and it isn't the kind of episode that can be written without a small link before it.
No problem It's fun! Tiring to make but fun to execute! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's favorite Season 3 episode is.

Summer of 47' was really just like a drive by scene for them but at least we saw Max look at her longingly and they were at least still talking (we'll talk in trig.) and they didn't have that whole "sleeping with Kyle,Tess being pregnant or being killed by an alien" thing between them yet.

Trust me so many of these need to be voted off and pronto.

#3 - 1
#4 - 1
#19 - 3

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Max running to the Crashdown in Ask Not is taken already and it have to be Max and Liz together. So I can use any make out scene? hehehe ok I'll use the one from Graduation when they are talking about smart students

Quote:
OMGOD, you have to share that moodtheme w/ me when you're done then! It would be so awesome to have a Max\Liz animated moodtheme.
I'll share this moodtheme with everyone, don't worry. I'm using animated Lost moodtheme and it's fabulous but Max/Liz moodtheme sounds so much better
Quote:
There's no real dreamer action in that episode[...]don't ask me why but i never liked summer of 47 so much.
I didn't like this episode because I was hoping for ML actions, Shiri and Jason both looked so gorgeous and I was pissed they didn't kiss/hug/interact. It's such a waste of chemistry and beauty!
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Closed Thread   Post New Thread