Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2004, 03:34 AM
Absolute Fan

SEASON NINE IS A GO!

Richard Dean Anderson has agreed to appear in FOUR episodes of season nine.

They will shoot around Amanda Tapping until she returns from maternity leave.

Please keep your fingers crossed for Amanda that everything goes OK this time - she has had 2 previous miscarriages.

Info was posted to the Yahoo spoiler group from someone who talked to Greenburg this weekend.

Other sources say---Expect an "Offcial" announcement form ScFi/MGM later this week/early next.

I love hotels with internet access
Old 11-07-2004, 03:34 AM
Absolute Fan

SEASON NINE IS A GO!

Richard Dean Anderson has agreed to appear in FOUR episodes of season nine.

They will shoot around Amanda Tapping until she returns from maternity leave.

Please keep your fingers crossed for Amanda that everything goes OK this time - she has had 2 previous miscarriages.

Info was posted to the Yahoo spoiler group from someone who talked to Greenburg this weekend.

Other sources say---Expect an "Offcial" announcement form ScFi/MGM later this week/early next.

I love hotels with internet access
Old 11-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh BTW - MacGuyer: Season One comes out on DVD
Jan 25
Old 11-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh BTW - MacGuyer: Season One comes out on DVD
Jan 25
Old 11-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Re: SEASON NINE IS A GO!

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
Info was posted to the Yahoo spoiler group from someone who talked to Greenburg this weekend.[/i]

I saw that too! Had to read it a few times before it sunk in. It's also been posted at SG1 Solutions so you know it's real this time. I think it's time for a collective: SQUEE!! I'm so surprised, can't believe they're actually doing it... YAY!

Have I mentioned how much I really love this show? Even with minimal RDA, they'll pull it off. I assume he won't be General anymore though...? Anyway, it's all good. Season 9! This makes it SciFi's longest running show in history. I'm rambling. Sorry, it's just the excitement.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Last edited by *Sugi*; 11-07-2004 at 05:11 AM
Old 11-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Re: SEASON NINE IS A GO!

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
Info was posted to the Yahoo spoiler group from someone who talked to Greenburg this weekend.[/i]

I saw that too! Had to read it a few times before it sunk in. It's also been posted at SG1 Solutions so you know it's real this time. I think it's time for a collective: SQUEE!! I'm so surprised, can't believe they're actually doing it... YAY!

Have I mentioned how much I really love this show? Even with minimal RDA, they'll pull it off. I assume he won't be General anymore though...? Anyway, it's all good. Season 9! This makes it SciFi's longest running show in history. I'm rambling. Sorry, it's just the excitement.

Old 11-07-2004, 05:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey guys.
Congrats about season nine
I was wondering if someone could refresh my memory of how to put a link in my sig, I want one of those nifty 'vote for a stargate board' siggies.
Thanks
Chilli
Old 11-07-2004, 05:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey guys.
Congrats about season nine
I was wondering if someone could refresh my memory of how to put a link in my sig, I want one of those nifty 'vote for a stargate board' siggies.
Thanks
Chilli
Old 11-07-2004, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Teal'c's head = scalp wax?

I'm still wait for someday when they go through the gate and find Michael Des Barres as the laeder of a planet, and Jack just says, "does he seem familiar to you? I don't trust him." Considering all the joking about other shows. Like tonight's syndie episode with Patrick Mckenna stowing the duct tape in his pack, and almost hitting a "Harold" tone in some scenes. And Jack's continued "Trek" references. I love that Stargate does not live in a sci-fi vacuum, but rather refers to these shows as only fans of the genre could.
Old 11-07-2004, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Teal'c's head = scalp wax?

I'm still wait for someday when they go through the gate and find Michael Des Barres as the laeder of a planet, and Jack just says, "does he seem familiar to you? I don't trust him." Considering all the joking about other shows. Like tonight's syndie episode with Patrick Mckenna stowing the duct tape in his pack, and almost hitting a "Harold" tone in some scenes. And Jack's continued "Trek" references. I love that Stargate does not live in a sci-fi vacuum, but rather refers to these shows as only fans of the genre could.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

We're getting a S9? WOHOO!!

What is Jack gonna do if he aint General over SGC? *gasp* Are they moving him to Washington?

Chilli:

You copy the webadress on "Television shows", then you use the http:// button and you fill in Vote Stargate and then press ok and then you fill in the webadress.
Then you copy the whole thing in put in your websignature.

Did that help?
Old 11-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ne-fehr-ious
I love that Stargate does not live in a sci-fi vacuum, but rather refers to these shows as only fans of the genre could.
That's so true... and I love the pop culture references: Wizard of Oz, The Simpsons, Star Wars, Austin Powers. Makes the show so much less 'out there' in terms of scifi, less futuristic. Stargate is retro, I love it

Scalp wax? Ouch.

Old 11-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ne-fehr-ious
I love that Stargate does not live in a sci-fi vacuum, but rather refers to these shows as only fans of the genre could.
That's so true... and I love the pop culture references: Wizard of Oz, The Simpsons, Star Wars, Austin Powers. Makes the show so much less 'out there' in terms of scifi, less futuristic. Stargate is retro, I love it

Scalp wax? Ouch.

Old 11-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Woohooooooooo

I just heard the news. I´m so,so,sooooo excited. Is this my early Christmas gift? I´m wondering,I mean I put that on my list for Santa...does that mean I won´t be getting my Sedaris&Burroughs audio books? Hmm.

Anyway, a 9th season....oh what possibilities for the show. But RDA will only appear in a couple of episodes? Nooo. *pout* I don´t like the sound of that. Well, it´s too early to tell what will happen on the show. But we´re going to have lots of fun speculating.

Oi, a season nine means that I´ll have to buy more Stargate season boxes...guess I need to work more. Pray for more kids failing in school, so I have more to do.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Woohooooooooo

I just heard the news. I´m so,so,sooooo excited. Is this my early Christmas gift? I´m wondering,I mean I put that on my list for Santa...does that mean I won´t be getting my Sedaris&Burroughs audio books? Hmm.

Anyway, a 9th season....oh what possibilities for the show. But RDA will only appear in a couple of episodes? Nooo. *pout* I don´t like the sound of that. Well, it´s too early to tell what will happen on the show. But we´re going to have lots of fun speculating.

Oi, a season nine means that I´ll have to buy more Stargate season boxes...guess I need to work more. Pray for more kids failing in school, so I have more to do.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread