Old 08-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lorency I just love your avies!
Old 08-20-2004, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Great avies, Lorency .

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency

Snag. *Hehe* Bet you didn´t see that coming, did you? Well...I´m sneaky.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency

And this one is to big for FF.
Hope you don't mind, I crunched it for you, it was too pretty not to get used at FF. How cool was Jolinar? I wish they'd revisit that plot in season 8!

Quote:

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 08-21-2004, 05:12 AM
Addicted Fan

today's ep, daniel said that teal'c symbiote was removed?? when did this happen? i thought jaffa can't live without them, or something like that.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Banned

I think it happend in an episode when they were trying to stop the Jaffa from being dependent on the symbiote. It was this whole thing with female warrior Jaffas. They were working on a medical thing to act in place of the symbiote or something like that. So the jaffa wouldn't die without one. Atleast I think thats it. *Sugi* will know for sure.

**Waiting for next thread before talking about tonights episode..........
Old 08-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Stargate SG-1 request has changed to an all Stargate request including Alantis, SG-1 and the film.

Don't forget to vote! (link in my sig)
Old 08-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Passionate Fan

those are great!
Old 08-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JediBlastoise
today's ep, daniel said that teal'c symbiote was removed?? when did this happen? i thought jaffa can't live without them, or something like that.
Teal'c lost his symbiote in the season 6 episode "The Changeling." He and Bra'tac now depend on synthetic tritonin (sp?) created by the Tok'ra to survive. They also introduced the drug to the female Jaffa warriors Subject mentioned as an alternate to hunting enemy Jaffa in order to steal their symbiotes.

Question about last night's episode: did anyone notice Teal'c's pouch?
Old 08-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dukesmom

Question about last night's episode: did anyone notice Teal'c's pouch?
Wow.FF is good for my education. I didn´t know what 'pouch' meant , so I looked it up in my trusty dictionary...and to answer you question, no, I didn´t notice. I don´t think I noticed much about this episode. I was preoccupied w/ s.th. else. I know:shame on me.
I think I´ll watch that eppy again.Now.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Pouch?

Yeah, after the Jaffa ambush, Teal'c and Bra'tac were dying because their symbiotes were weak/dead, so they were given the tretonin to survive. It was also mentioned in 'Cure'.

Was that an episode of L.A.P.D. or Stargate? I couldn't tell. Okay, fine, I knew they weren't going to go off world that much, and that this episode was character building and all but... did they have to have so much Pete in this episode? Someone shoot him with a Zat. Twice. Why can't he just be a good Carter-boyfriend and die like the rest of them?

At least the tight-shirted Teal'c and Daniel moments kept me grinning. Wow, Teal'c was so cool in the beginning... then he had to go take off with the airhead. I can't believe he did that. He never does the stupid thing. Then losing the appartment, and the not-so-subtle symobolism with the dead plant... poor guy. Does this mean he's heading back to Chulak by the end of the series and being with his son and (maybe) Nishta? I like that plan better, rather have him be a real hero out there, instead of having limited freedom on Earth.

And again, in case I wasn't clear... Pete should die. Slowly, if possible. Ugh, he's like a Mary Sue, the perfect/understanding boyfriend who proposes when required, and does whatever Sam asks.

Oooh... new thread time anyone mind if I start it?

New Thread here

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Last edited by *Sugi*; 08-21-2004 at 08:16 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread