Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton
They MADE you act that way?! haha that is too-funny! It'd be funnier if it was the first time though...
I'm sure we would have acted that way anyway, hee! But yeah, they made a big fuss, and said that they had to leave the lights on to be able to film us properly, so nobody was to start shouting "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!!" like we did when they showed it at the party the night before! Then they showed it again with the lights off
Old 09-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton
They MADE you act that way?! haha that is too-funny! It'd be funnier if it was the first time though...
I'm sure we would have acted that way anyway, hee! But yeah, they made a big fuss, and said that they had to leave the lights on to be able to film us properly, so nobody was to start shouting "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!!" like we did when they showed it at the party the night before! Then they showed it again with the lights off
Old 09-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Man, I live in Austin and I was trying to get tickets to the super-secret screening somewhere near here with Jewel and Summer, but they sold out in 4 MINUTES!

As said as I am that I won't be going, it's really cool to witness the demand. I think this movie is going to do well.

[Nathan/Haley] [Jim/Pam] [Matt/Julie]
Old 09-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Man, I live in Austin and I was trying to get tickets to the super-secret screening somewhere near here with Jewel and Summer, but they sold out in 4 MINUTES!

As said as I am that I won't be going, it's really cool to witness the demand. I think this movie is going to do well.

[Nathan/Haley] [Jim/Pam] [Matt/Julie]
Old 09-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

I have just printed a black tee that has the 'firefly' logo in gold in the front and the 'Serenity' logo in shimmering-bronze on the back to wear to the first Perth screening on The 29th...hehehe I am also making the same tee for a friend.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:34 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Magical*~

Link to the River Tam sessions.
That's what I was looking for. Thanks!
Old 09-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I got my tickets for the midnight showing on Thursday!

Wooohooo! thestormcellar and I are ecstatic. God Bless online ticket purchasing!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 09-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I got my tickets for the midnight showing on Thursday!

Wooohooo! thestormcellar and I are ecstatic. God Bless online ticket purchasing!

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 09-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Four minutes? Wow, that's awesome! I'm so apprehensive about the release and also excited at the same time!
Old 09-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Four minutes? Wow, that's awesome! I'm so apprehensive about the release and also excited at the same time!
Old 09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

So I just got back from Los Angeles, where I attended the Big Damn Premiere. I walked the red carpet, and did NOT trip & fall on my face! Go, me!

What a shiny bunch of folks we have working at Universal. That's about all I can say. They did right by the Browncoats, that's for sure! And Joss Whedon - IS - my Master now!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

So I just got back from Los Angeles, where I attended the Big Damn Premiere. I walked the red carpet, and did NOT trip & fall on my face! Go, me!

What a shiny bunch of folks we have working at Universal. That's about all I can say. They did right by the Browncoats, that's for sure! And Joss Whedon - IS - my Master now!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oh go you! We want stories! And then I shall share my stories from the London Premiere when I get back next week! Yay! We're a well represented board
Old 09-26-2005, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oh go you! We want stories! And then I shall share my stories from the London Premiere when I get back next week! Yay! We're a well represented board
Old 09-26-2005, 11:36 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

They sold out in four minutes? All this postive press and screenings is giving me hope that the BDM will do well.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread