Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rian
When she keeps asking him what's wrong after he takes the tumble off the plane/ship, and he keeps begging off her questions, then reaches for her face and gives her that kiss . . . whoa. He's simultaneously wants to shut her up; forget what's going on and focus on her and the now; and just latch on to that great powerful emotion of his life w/ her before he's too weak to appreciate it--just blows me away. It's such an intense, desperate, passionate kiss. Start crying at that point of the episode, each and every time!!

Watched the repeat on Skiffy last nite w/ Fran's guest spot from Season 1 (or God, was it 2), when she's the extremely hungry alien on the plant planet. I always wonder what it was like for Ben to see her in that get-up, Lite-Bright lights on her head, grey bodysuit, pointy teeth. I bet he let out quite the guffaw~
That was in season one, I think the title is "Bone to be Wild" or something like that.

Yes, that kiss and then the "because I love you" starts gets me choked up, and the "I am very angry" later on has me completely wrecked.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rian
When she keeps asking him what's wrong after he takes the tumble off the plane/ship, and he keeps begging off her questions, then reaches for her face and gives her that kiss . . . whoa. He's simultaneously wants to shut her up; forget what's going on and focus on her and the now; and just latch on to that great powerful emotion of his life w/ her before he's too weak to appreciate it--just blows me away. It's such an intense, desperate, passionate kiss. Start crying at that point of the episode, each and every time!!

Watched the repeat on Skiffy last nite w/ Fran's guest spot from Season 1 (or God, was it 2), when she's the extremely hungry alien on the plant planet. I always wonder what it was like for Ben to see her in that get-up, Lite-Bright lights on her head, grey bodysuit, pointy teeth. I bet he let out quite the guffaw~
That was in season one, I think the title is "Bone to be Wild" or something like that.

Yes, that kiss and then the "because I love you" starts gets me choked up, and the "I am very angry" later on has me completely wrecked.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Please visit the S/F Avatars thread. Subject was kind enough to make some killer Farscape Avies based off the new promo pix.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Please visit the S/F Avatars thread. Subject was kind enough to make some killer Farscape Avies based off the new promo pix.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 08-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Banned

I made some more avatars here
Old 08-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Banned

I made some more avatars here
Old 08-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Extreme Fan

T John dying killed me when i saw it. I didn't really mind him because I wanted Aeryn with John, and it didn't really matter which one. And i knew that sooner or later one of them had to die. But it just killed me to see how Aeryn was taking it. CB was so great in those episodes.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Extreme Fan

T John dying killed me when i saw it. I didn't really mind him because I wanted Aeryn with John, and it didn't really matter which one. And i knew that sooner or later one of them had to die. But it just killed me to see how Aeryn was taking it. CB was so great in those episodes.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by pacifierrocks
Talyn John died very well. But it really p1ssed me off that that awful disgusting mechanic Furlow didn't get killed off too. She made me totally sick and she really had it coming.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by pacifierrocks
Talyn John died very well. But it really p1ssed me off that that awful disgusting mechanic Furlow didn't get killed off too. She made me totally sick and she really had it coming.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Even though it really peeved me off as well, I kind of like that the writers had her get away. It left open the possibility of revenge for Aeryn, and of course the possibility that Aeryn would choose to spare Furlow, much like she wanted to spare that charrid in IP2.

The fate of Furlow (and more of her short-sighted, all-about-the-money, self-involved dirty deeds) was one of those unresolved storylines that I'm sure would have been resolved if not for the cancellation. But now that we've lost the fifth season, even if Farscape does come back, it probably won't be addressed other than through dialogue, if even that.

I'm sure that Furlow would have ended up getting killed off by somebody that she double-crossed. Of course, she's the only one in the UT that could possibly replicate the Farscape module.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Even though it really peeved me off as well, I kind of like that the writers had her get away. It left open the possibility of revenge for Aeryn, and of course the possibility that Aeryn would choose to spare Furlow, much like she wanted to spare that charrid in IP2.

The fate of Furlow (and more of her short-sighted, all-about-the-money, self-involved dirty deeds) was one of those unresolved storylines that I'm sure would have been resolved if not for the cancellation. But now that we've lost the fifth season, even if Farscape does come back, it probably won't be addressed other than through dialogue, if even that.

I'm sure that Furlow would have ended up getting killed off by somebody that she double-crossed. Of course, she's the only one in the UT that could possibly replicate the Farscape module.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Banned

Furlow was a good second rate bad-guy. Of course she killed "Jack." I always thought that maybe the Ancients would send more through and some would hunt down Furlow.

Was it ever explained where Lolan (D'Argo's ship) comes from? I don't think they did but I may have forgot. I know that the Luxans will be involved with The PeaceKeeper Wars, since they do have an alliance. I hope that this will introduce us more to Luxan technology and customs. We have been given a little knowledge into the Nebari government and the resistance. However we only know about a few Luxan ways and almost nothing about their culture. Besides the fact that they are warrior based people.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Banned

Furlow was a good second rate bad-guy. Of course she killed "Jack." I always thought that maybe the Ancients would send more through and some would hunt down Furlow.

Was it ever explained where Lolan (D'Argo's ship) comes from? I don't think they did but I may have forgot. I know that the Luxans will be involved with The PeaceKeeper Wars, since they do have an alliance. I hope that this will introduce us more to Luxan technology and customs. We have been given a little knowledge into the Nebari government and the resistance. However we only know about a few Luxan ways and almost nothing about their culture. Besides the fact that they are warrior based people.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Erp News

Hello All,

Welcome to all the new faces. I just wanted to drop by and let everyone know to run, don't walk on Wednesday to the Apple movie trailer site and see the Farscape Trailer as shown at CominCon last month.

Apple does not usually shown TV trailers on their site, but due in part to the large number of requests from fans they will be adding it to their site.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread