Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2019, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh thats cool ... no i havent, been a little sick .

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 05-31-2019, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

When you're better, come to Tom's social media thread. and the Jessica and Thomson threads too. I'm still talking to myself there at the moment and there's so much happening right now.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Liv & Leigh. How have you guys been?

Has everything been well on you guys?

It sounds like you are suffering from a cold, Leigh. How are you feeling today?

How are you doing, Liv?

I hope to catch up soon.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hey Fatima. It's so nice to see you back.

I'm doing well, thanks. Trying to catch up on Ireland stuff over the last 5 days, Tom and Jessica have been travelling all over, sightseeing and exploring and Tom filming! They're such busy people! How are you doing?
Old 06-05-2019, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Liv. It's nice to be back too.

I am trying to be okay and catch up to all the Tom Welling gorgeous goodies I have missed out on.

It looks like it might take some time, but I think, this time, slow and steady will win this race!

It's great to see Tom in Ireland, and I am glad Tom has come closer to us, so to speak!
Old 06-05-2019, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Right? Angela is closest to him right now. She was so excited about him being in Belfast, her home city!

Slow and steady, definitely a good idea. I'm glad to hear you're doing, trying to be ok.

Ok, so here's just a section of what I own of Blu Rays & DVDs (from our discussion on Tom's birthday thread)

TV Shows:

Smallville Complete Series Box set US edition
Charmed Book of Shadows limited edition - S1-S8
Friends 15th anniversary box set edition S1-10
Once Upon a Time - S1-7
Lois & Clark: TNAOS - S1-4
Desperate Housewives - S1-8
NCIS - S1-14
The Big Bang Theory S1-11

Then I've also got a range of British shows, comedies, documentaries, etc. from Keeping Up Appearances, Fawlty Towers, Mr Bean, to BBC nature documentaries, to childhood stuff and other US shows like Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Fresh Prince and The Simpsons (S1-9).

Movies: Almost all the Disney animated classics from Snow White to Moana and the PIXAR films Toy Story to The Incredibles 2 on Blu Ray and then some live action Disney movies. Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies, all 8 Harry Potter films, and then another approx. 164 movies on DVD. Too many of those to list all of them.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I wish Angela would have had the chance to meet Tom like some other Tom Welling/Smallville/Lucifer fans did.

I am trying to catch up to everything I have missed out lately, but it's going to take a while...

Do you have the DVD Rip software that could maybe allow you to share the Smallville Series DVD Features with me?

You have quite an amazing collection!

Any chance you could list your movies collection, in groups of ten, so I can see if I have seen those movies?
Old 06-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Special features are the best. Brings the nostalgia.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

HI Fatima and everyone , so glad to see you , missed ya heaps ay

Im doing better , i did a big walk today .. 10Km i reckon.. its was sunny for the first time in 2 weeks ,i had to duck out and get cat food ..

Im a bit behind as well ..

i think some of the SV behind the scenes are on Utube Fatima ,..,I have a ton of dvd + R .. I need to see i can rip a few on dvd .. need new SW i think

Here is my sad list

Smallville s1 and s2 on dvd , but 1 -10 on HD
Ncis 1 -10 HD

A truck load of Bruce Willis Some of JCVD 2 x Minions , love the Minions
Sons of Anarchy s1 ans s2 on BR , given to me for free , still havent watched them yet
Cats and Dogs
Lucifer 1-4
Ted 1 and 2
The Rock
The Negotiator
The Flying Nun
A long kiss goodnight
Lightnign fire from the sky
The Heat (sandra Bullick)
Tango and cash
Meet the Flockers
Man of steel ( havent watched it yet)
Tin tin
Under Siege
Con Air
Dark Shadow
Univerial Soldier - JCVD
Hard target ,
In Hell
Max Risk
Cycorg
6 bullets
Derailed
No where to run
Death Warrant
Time cop
Double Impact
Black Water
The patroit -SS
Hard to Kill - SS
Christine :O
Speed and speed 2
Point break - KR
The Presidio

and im still buying
Obviouly i had a lot before the fire , so much just on HD

I had St Elsewhere , Chicago Hope , lots of movies , I had Trapper John on dvd , i bought from OS , oh yeh my Bonanza and Alias Smith and Jones collection , i had JAG , Lots of Ben Murphy , Pete Duel , his book .. thats hard to get now ((sigh)) oh well ..

Old 06-07-2019, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
^ I wish Angela would have had the chance to meet Tom like some other Tom Welling/Smallville/Lucifer fans did.

I am trying to catch up to everything I have missed out lately, but it's going to take a while...

Do you have the DVD Rip software that could maybe allow you to share the Smallville Series DVD Features with me?

You have quite an amazing collection!

Any chance you could list your movies collection, in groups of ten, so I can see if I have seen those movies?
Yeah, me too. Showmasters hold conventions in Belfast, so hopefully maybe one day they can get Tom to come back for a con there and she can meet him then. I'm keeping fingers crossed for her.

Thanks! No, sadly I don't any such software I'm afraid. My laptop doesn't even have a disc drive, (apple stopped making laptops with disc drives).

Sure! I can list them slowly, ten at a time! It'll take a while though

Ok here goes;

Disney Blu Ray collection part 1

Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Pinocchio
Fantasia/Fantasia 2000
Dumbo
Bambi
Cinderella
Alice In Wonderland
Peter Pan
Lady & the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty

Nice collection Leigh!
Old 06-20-2019, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

My cats playing with a Leaf so Cute

Old 06-21-2019, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww, very sweet!

Here's part two of my collection, as promised.

Disney Blu Ray part 2

101 Dalmatians
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book
The Aristocats
Robin Hood
The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Fox and the Hound
Oliver & Company
The Little Mermaid
Old 06-23-2019, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am glad to see you guys are doing really well with your collections! Thank you for sharing and listing them for me. I am going to try to watch all the cartoons, Liv, and Leigh, you have a great collection of films and television shows! If you get that software, please do find a way to share them with me because I don't have the Smallville features at all!
Old 06-25-2019, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

You're welcome. I pride myself with my Disney collection, I just love the classics so much. I'm sorry I won't be able to rip any DVDs to share the Smallville features you want to see. As I had mentioned my only laptop doesn't have a disc drive and besides that kind of software to rip DVDs can be quite expensive.

Here is part 3, of my Disney Blu Ray collection;

Beauty & the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King/The Lion 2/The Lion King 1 & 1/2
Pocahontas
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hercules
Mulan
Tarzan
Lilo & Stitch
The Princess & the Frog
Old 06-27-2019, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's okay that you are unable to share the features with me. I know if you could that you totally would.

Thankfully, from this list, I have seen all these cartoons, besides, "Pocahontas" & "Hercules" properly, even though I love the end song, but I will try to see them soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread