Old 01-31-2016, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

my top 5
1. lucas/peyton - oth
2. damon/elena - vpd
3. freddie/effy - skins
4. jack/kate - lost
5. john/cam - terminator

though mac/jericho from the book series fever are definitely in there, probably #3

What about that?
Old 02-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The only couple out of your five I like are Jack & Kate. I don't like Lucas/Peyton and I've never even watched the other shows.

I think I'm changing my #5 to Peter/Olivia. I can't believe I forgot about them! So...

1. Vaughn/Sydney (Alias)
2. Nathan/Haley (One Tree Hill)
3. Jack/Kate (Lost)
4. Clark/Lois (Smallville)
5. Peter/Olivia (Fringe)

3/5 of those are JJ Abrams shows.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-02-2016, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh nathan/haley were so boring to me so i guess we're even.

i like peter/olivia but they werent close to my favorite.

HATED CLARK AND LOIIS UGH. Louis was so irritating.

i think you would like freddie/effy, and john/cam if you watched.

What about that?
Old 02-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Lucas & Peyton were so annoying and everyone talked about how "epic" they were. They weren't epic at all... Anyway, even, I guess.

Lois was so hilarious! I love how vibrant and open-minded she was! She always brought out the better side to Clark (Lana brought out the worst).

Whatever. We all have our likes & dislikes.

Old 02-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

same could be said for nathan/haley though who got married after a minute and were together the whole time. zzz not my kind of ship but different strokes! i like couples with angst.

i didnt like clark and lana either but she was better than louis for me.

What about that?
Old 02-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Nathan & Haley had their angst! How many shows have one couple get married (that's not already married when the series starts) and stay married for the whole series run? Not many! I think that's pretty incredible that despite their ups & downs the writers kept them together for all 9 seasons! If that had been Lucas & Peyton, would you have not liked them then?

But you're right. Different strokes...

Old 02-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

exactly! not many because married couples are boring imo.

i dont think i would have liked lp had they gotten married. in season 6 i was already getting bored of them as a coupe and in season 4 i didnt like it much either. i much preferred them in seasons 1, 3 and 5.

in fact naleys best seasons imo were 2 and 3 because of all the angst. 1 was good too and i actually liked them in parts of 5 and 6. but man 7-9 BORING. season 4 was the worst though.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'll agree that Season 4 was the worst. I didn't care for Season 5 that much, either, until the end. Season 3 was the best. And I'm sorry. I love married couples. I don't get why people/writers have to think married couples have to be boring. Marriage is such a beautiful thing and married couples can have just as much fun/angst as unmarried... The back & forth with couples always annoys me, so when one of my couples is going through that, I lose interest. I think that's what happened with Dan & Serena.

Old 02-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

i cant speak for other people but for me married couples are boring. i dont love the back/forth thing between couples either, id rather see a banter and then romance OR a flirty friendship and then romance but it rarely works that way...

imo season 3 was great but season 1 was my favorite. i also really liked season 5 personally. and season 2 and season 9 were really good as well. 4 was okay.

to me, seasons 6-8 were awful, especially season 8 UGH. so boring.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I loved Season 1, but Season 3 will always be my favorite!

Old 02-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

season 3 was amazing but the BL parts did ruin it just a tiny bit for me. however the writing was just so good and the group interactions and storylines were phenomenal. 316 is my favorite episode.

but season 1 was the original man. i just get such a warm feeling when i watch that season. i cant get over the small town feel and the start of the relationships and the nathan/lucas rivalry and the basketball... just GUHHHHH. my heart.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

season 3 was amazing but the BL parts did ruin it just a tiny bit for me. however the writing was just so good and the group interactions and storylines were phenomenal. 316 is my favorite episode.

but season 1 was the original man. i just get such a warm feeling when i watch that season. i cant get over the small town feel and the start of the relationships and the nathan/lucas rivalry and the basketball... just GUHHHHH. my heart.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, the "newness" of all the characters & storylines was great! Obviously, I love seeing Nathan & Haley falling in love.

Season 3 had some of the best NH moments (to me) throughout the whole series. Nothing will beat Season 3 for me!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I've had to work a lot lately. I still need to catch up on Bachelor Live from last week & The Bachelor from last night!

Old 02-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

nathan/haley were great in season 1. i never HATED them, i just got bored of them in the later seasons but i did really like them in season 1 and then in season 2 and 3 i liked the angst and thought they were handled well. i wish they had been apart a little longer. or at least, after the time jump (had haley not been pregnant) they could have been apart because i think it would have been cool to see them get back together but oh well.

no worries! i hate missing shows when you get so busy. I'm behind on so many, i haven't seen the new season of suits yet.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, I bet if there wasn't a kid involved, maybe they would have broken them up longer during Season 5. But I loved when they were finally at a place where they were happy and a happy family and there were no more divorce threats, or third parties. Except for the woman who claimed Nathan fathered her child.

Yeah, I try to keep up with my reality shows as much as I can (for obvious reasons ), but I do get really behind on scripted shows and never feel like I ever have time to catch up on them.

Without giving too much away, Suits' new season has been pretty good! I'm glad Mike's finally getting convicted for what he's done, but both he & Harvey are acting like he hasn't done anything wrong for the last 6 years... I kinda want Mike to go to jail, at least for a few months, and see what happens to him.