Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Banned

Flavor of Love Season 2 preview

FLAVOR OF LOVE FANS,YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND.ACCORDING TO VH1.COM, SEASON 2 OF THE FLAVOR OF LOVE WILL PREMIRE AUGUST 6TH. TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE NEW GIRLS. ENJOY!!!!

YouTube - Flavor of love season 2 preview
Old 07-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

i already knew when it was airing, but i didn't know there was a preview. lol but i gotta say, i can't wait! that show is just maddddd funny, especially last season. LOL anyway, thanks for sharing the link
Old 08-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

The previews look at sorts of crazy, all these girls getting in fights with each other. I could never though make out with Flavor Flav
My LJ
Old 08-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
The previews look at sorts of crazy, all these girls getting in fights with each other. I could never though make out with Flavor Flav
lol i know. but fighting like that is fun. it brings good entertainment and lots of laughs
Old 08-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are right on that, last season with New York and Pumpkin was crazy
My LJ
Old 08-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

This show airs tonight at 8pm, dont forget to watch those who watched the first one
My LJ
Old 08-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Wow..okay..so um, that girl "something" just put a lot of black women to shame--hell, a lot of those females put a lot of black women to shame. Hell..it's not even black women, it's ALL women.

She would've been kicked out after that incident.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 08-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, I know what you mean.

The scene where Somethin and the bathroom was crazy, the look on Flava's face was hilarious though. But that has to be so embarrsing.
My LJ
Old 08-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Supreme Fan

SHE POOPED ON |THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so nasty

all of those women are gold diggers!!!! There is no way they can be attracted to that man! come on, how could he keep toastee!!!!! all the women his spy told him not to keep, he kept, except hood. and he said he doesn't want a violent girl and that's why he kicked out that one girl, then why did he leave half of them in, and he kept New York last season, and she was violent?!?!?! and the two girls are lesbians, and there also a few where I am still questioning what they are!!!!!

and half of those girls just want to be in videos for rappers. bootz has video vixen written all over her face. and so do beautuful, bucky, and half of the other girls!
I am discusted at how these girls can makeout with him. he is 60 yrs old!
Old 08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

I don't know what to think after that mess..I know I will be watching every episode...but damn, it's like a bad train wreck,you dont want to look but you cant help it.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I just caught the re-run of this...AWESOME! I loved it so much.
The pooping on the floor, my God...she must have been a hell of a lot nervous
Toastee, what can I say the girl was Toasted. But I would have preferred Saucy. I like sauced better, but all the same.
"In the third period, they were buzzing around," Johnson said. "I've got to give credit to Parise - that guy is one shifty player. Even his goal in the shootout, I don't think the best goalie in his day could have saved that. It was one of the most unbelievable moves I've ever seen."
Old 08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow they was gettin right on the first episode this season will be good and flav gotta spy in there now uh ohh DRAMA.

Blair: Cause she doesn’t feed herself.

Coral: And people were like, “Man, I don’t feed that b****!” And we went on with our day.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alot of crazy drama this season thats for sure, and alot more to come. And wow, he is 60 years old?! That really makes me feel icky inside now because all these women are in their 20s. Its like dating your grandpa.

I actually think Like Dat isnt too bad so far.
My LJ
Old 08-19-2006, 05:50 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm addicted to this show.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I missed last nights eppy, but since they play the eppy over and over on VH1, I cant wait to see what happens.

Who do you like on the show?
My LJ