Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2021, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

This show is only filming for about 3.5 weeks (1 week quarantine, 2.5 weeks competiton). The short filming period is one of the main factors that drove a lot of the people on this cast to agree to do this.
Quote:
I pray to GOD that these people get booted before the final. I want TJ to be like "I TOLD YOU SO".. these people deserve consequences for not fighting to go in. Its just so silly.
I'm hoping for a purge too, but with the way things are going with all these unexpected DQ's it may end up like last season where everyone does get to compete in an elimination and there's no purge lol. Lets hope no more people go home due to injuries, quitting or rother reasons

Just added Cooke from RW Las Vegas 2 to that list. That is the entire cast. However, 6 to 8 of them are alternates and not apart of the final cast. We should know who's really on it and whos an alternate soon.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-23-2021 at 09:13 PM
Old 01-26-2021, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Theres just no point to the limited skulls if there is not purge.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

It wasn't fun to see the guys not even attempt the challenge. Their votes not counting because of that was an interesting twist but it ultimately didn't change anyhting and Theresa/Jay were still voted in

TJ:"You guys *****n suckl" lol

Devin/Josh/Fessy/Kyle drama: Dumb, just dumb all around lol. Typical drunken fights. Usually Nany is nowhere around when Josh is being an idiot lol but this time she was. She was asleep when the fight took place and it woke her up. All those guys are annoying

I really like Amber B and I'm glad we're starting to see more of her. I liked her standing up to Theresa. Her/Darrell's partnership is fun to watch

It was nice to finally see someone volunteer for once and try to get a skull. So we're getting repeat eliminations here. Happy Leroy won even though I don't mind Jay. Cory is with Theresa now. That's bad news for him lol. He'd better try to get himself into the next guys elimination, win, and pair up with someone else. Or hope Theresa get elimianted in the next girls one

Current teams after tonight's episode

Cory/Theresa
CT/Big T
Lolo/Nam
Aneesa/Fessy
Mechie/Amber M
Darrell/Amber B
Devin/Gabby
Kyle/Kam
Leroy/Kaycee
Nany/Josh

Only 6 people have skull so there's only 4 left up for grabs and 14 people that don't have skulls now.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-02-2021 at 12:48 AM
Old 01-28-2021, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe the boys threw that damn challenge, what jerks! Its just not a good look. I am glad TJ called them out!

I was glad to get a bit more Amber B in the episode so that we got to see more of her.

Theresa is a loose canon and needs to go. I like Jay but not Theresa. Its kind of hilarious that she was talking about him staying calm and letting things blow over then shes doing that. Not surprised to see them ganged up on/voted in.

Devon is such a little instigator! He is literally the worst.

CT blowing up at Theresa made it obvious that he really did talk about Darrell. I hate that for him, but that was a good move for Theresa.

I FREAKING LOVE THAT TJ CHANGED THE RULES AND GAVE THEM A PUNISHMENT FOR NOT PARTICIPATING. Not that it mattered but still.

Good for Leroy participating and throwing himself in. Finally someone with some balls! I 100% would throw myself in to get my skull. He killed that challenge. But he has a long body. That challenge was over so fast though lol. Literally it look like 10 seconds lol. Jay did a nice job tho. I am sad to see him go, i liked him.
Old 01-29-2021, 06:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Theresa was only trying to save her herself. She didn't care about anyone else and everybody saw that

Leroy said this elimination went even faster than the editing made it look. He/Jay were neck and neck. He did this same elimination several years ago on Exes 2, where he and Nia beat Bananas/Nany in it.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

which is annoying,they have all this pressure to go in and spend so much time waiting for it to be over in a minute. so dumb. lol.

I wish they would make these challenges longer and harder.
Old 02-01-2021, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Update on the spinoff show. For the past week the cast has been quarantining somewhere in Argentina. Today the game officially started. Filming is suppose to end around February 20th

Hosted By: TJ Lavin

Final Cast

Beth - RW Los Angeles
Ruthie - RW Hawaii
Jisela - RR The Quest
Katie - RR The Quest
Aneesa - RW Chicago
Kendal - RR Campus Crawl
Arissa - RW Las Vegas
Trishelle - RW Las Vegas
KellyAnne - RW Sydney
Jonna - RW Cancun
Jemmye - RW New Orleans 2

Mark - RR USA
Syrus - RW Boston
Yes - RR Semester At Sea
Teck - RW Hawaii
Laterrian - RR Maximun Velocity Tour
Darrell - RR Campus Crawl
Alton - RW Las Vegas
Ace - RW Paris
Derrick - RR X-treme
Nehemiah - RW Austin
Eric (aka "Big Easy")- Fresh Meat

Alternates: These players are still in Argentina and could be brought onto the show if someone DQ's early on in filming

Sophia - RR The Quest
Casey - Fresh Meat
Ryan - Fresh Meat
Cohutta - RW Sydney
Cooke - RW Las Vegas 2

Abe was apart of the quaratine group, but was sent home for some unknown reason

Looking forward to seeing Ruthie, Katie, Kendal, KellyAnne, Jemmye, Mark, Darrell, Alton, Ace, and Derrick. I'm also interested in seeing what Jonna will be like. Bummed about Cohutta/Abe not making the final cast

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-02-2021 at 12:47 AM
Old 02-03-2021, 11:10 PM
Addicted Fan

It was interesting watching people strategies during the challenge. Keeping the relic submerged for a little while once you find it was smart so you wont get ambushed by others so fast. CT/Nam executed this strategy perfectly.

I may need to watch it again but it did't look like Aneesa was maliciously trying to hurt Lolo. Others must've felt the same way as no one defended Lolo.

CT totally threw the challenge to Kyle and I understand his thinking. No poiint in beating Kyle if Big T couldn't beat Kam. LMAO at Kyle thinking he did something by "beating" CT. CT would've crushed him if he really tried. I do wonder how long it really would've gone on had 1 person from each team kept winning. I couldn't really go on forever like TJ said lol

That elimination was a comedy show. Josh failing to break the targets with those balls was hilarious. You know it's really bad when even TJ is laughing at you I wanted Mechie to win and I wish he didn't struggle so much with that puzzle. He could've caught up with Josh and made a big comeback and it would've been fun to watch. We didn't see much of Mechie all season. Oh well. I'm sure Josh will get his skull stolen at some point anyways lol. He was acting like he did something significant with this "win" lol

All the guy skulls have been taken and we're going to see players steal skulls soon. It's going to be interesting. I need CT/Darrell to win and get their gold skulls

Current Teams after tonight's episode

Cory/Theresa
CT/Big T
Lolo/Nam
Aneesa/Fessy
Darrell/Amber B
Devin/Gabby
Kyle/Kam
Leroy/Kaycee
Nany/Josh
Amber M - Rogue Agent

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-05-2021 at 12:19 AM
Old 02-05-2021, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was alright, kinda blah.

-Lolo is a nutjob. Her whining about a physical elimination is ridiculous. Poor Nam.
-Nam did exactly what I would have done. Kept the relic hidden until I had a clear run.
-Sucks CT basically had to forfeit because there was no way that Big T could have beaten Kam.
-Josh beating Mechie was expected imo. I didnt feel like M was goiing to be good.
-What does this "Steal skulls" mean? I am tired of this show just making things easy on these people? They knew full well there were 10 skulls, I wish they had fought harder to go in earlier???
-Randomly showing Amber B was strange.

LOVE TRIVIA!

Im really only rooting for CT at this point. I like Nam too but i want him away from Lolo. lol.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't like this true/false format for the trivia challenge. I wish they'd go back to how they used to do it where TJ ask them a question and they just have to answer it. Those were the best ones IMO. No multiple choice. No true/false. Plus it was rushed and we didn't even get to hear what all the questions were. Just a montage or people giving their answer and TJ saying whether or not it's correct. Happy with Darrell/Amber B winning though. A lifetime supply of burger king whoppers? Not what I expected but whatever lol. I thought they'd do like last season wheree the winners got back to the house and got to eat a big burger king dinner or something lol

People are still playing this game as if it's a regular season and going into an elimination isn't required. I agreed with what Leroy said at the deliberation

Happy Kaycee won the elimination and sent Toxic T home. What is it with all of Cory's partners going home though lol. He's been through more partners than anyone else there. Amber M should be nervous lol

3 girls have skulls and 6 of them don't. Nany's my #1 girls so hopefully she'll go in and get hers next time

Cory/Amber M
CT/Big T
Lolo/Nam
Aneesa/Fessy
Darrell/Amber B
Devin/Gabby
Kyle/Kam

Leroy/Kaycee
Nany/Josh
Old 02-13-2021, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt like true false either, it was too vague and it was funnier when people had to answer correctly. True false i such a 50/50 chance at just guessing right.

Glad that KC won too and sent home Theresa. She was drama.

I hate how these people are just waiting to get skulls handed to them. This isn very fun to watch imo.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah like it would've been funnier for TJ to just ask Cory what the square root of 196 is and he has to figure it out. He definitely would've gotten it wrong lol

Well it's offical: Jenna is pregnant with her and Zach's first child, so they'll be in each other's lives forever. The baby will be born in August. Their wedding date was originally suppose to be yesterday, February 13th but it's been postponed until Saturday, April 2nd, 202. Safe to say we wont be seeing Jenna on any more shows

https://www.eonline.com/news/1238017...h-zach-nichols

Jamie, I hope you and your child are doing well. Hope to hear from you soon
Old 02-17-2021, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah we havent heard from Jamie in a while. Shes prob busy with the baby.

Ugh zach and jenna are a trainwreck. Sorry. Can never support that relationship.
Old 02-17-2021, 11:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep I;m thinking with her new mom duties, she hasn;t had time to catch up with the show

Yeah I'll always have a soft spot for Jenna, just can't get behind this relationship. They decided to start a family now since they aren't getting married until next year. At first they said they wanted to have 6 kids and now Jenna's saying 7. Oh lord lol

Tonight's episode

Devin is so annoying. I like Gabby, but I didn't like the power trip he went on after they won the challenge.

Fessy/Gabby kiss: Does Gabby know that Fessy talks to Haleigh during his 10 minute weekly phone calls? Probably not. I wonder if they'll show that

I feel bad for Nam. He's seeing more and more that Lolo is all drama. Based on the preview next week it looks like Lolo might quit. If she does, that would be good for his game.

The Battle of the Ambers. This certainly wasn't competitive and it was over pretty fast lol. I was pulling for Amber B to win and I'm happy she did even though I don't mind Amber M.

Nam: "I'm rooting for Amber" lol

Cory really is a curse to the girls. He went from Tori to Natalie to Ashley to Theresa to Amber M. He just can't keep a partner

As Gabby and others said, I do think Gabby may regret not volunteering herself to go in and get her skull, but she may get an another opportunity since Nany said she would want to go against her.

Next week: More Lolo drama. Could she quit next week?

CT/Big T
Lolo/Nam
Aneesa/Fessy
Darrell/Amber B
Devin/Gabby
Kyle/Kam
Leroy/Kaycee
Nany/Josh
Cory - Rogue Agent

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-20-2021 at 12:25 AM
Old 02-21-2021, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGH. She will need to fill her life with kids to keep distance from Zach lol. But i feel bad for those kids having him as a father.

Anyways...

I knew D/G would win because the edit always makes it so dang obvious lol. Gaby has actually doing really well this season. Devon is so annoying though.

Nam and Lolo are SO ANNOYING. Mostly Lolo who is just stubborn and gets offended by everything. She says Nam is stubborn and wont budge but it's exactly what she is doing? lol. I dont see how shes an athlete. She is so sensitive. She has problems.

Why would anyone agree to vote Lolo into the ring? lmao. It makes no sense. People are gonna do what is smartest for their games, the whole campaigning is just silly.

It didn't make any sense for Gabby not to throw herself down when Amber M was thrown in, she could have easily beat her. We all knew Amber B was gonna win. Her bragging was a bit annoying because Amber M was so bad lol.

CT making fun of the girls in the haul brawl was hilarious.