Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Okay so then that's one less thing to worry about .
Old 01-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

"There's no walking away from what I am."
"What we both are."
Old 01-13-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Tia i saw this and it relates to ted new rople on Fargo

TVBYTHE NUMBERS.com http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...nceled/346830/
While the Cancellation Bear was going to get around to changing his prediction for CSI sooner or later, the fact that Ted Danson has now been cast in season 2 of Fargo provided the impetus for the bear to change his predicion for CSI to "certain to be canceled" this week.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

The filming of Fargo has already been confirmed to have no impact on CSI. It starts filming after CSI will have already wrapped for the season. Recent comments by the network, while not confirming a renewal or cancelation, actually lean more towards CSI getting a 16th season.

You can find a link at jorjafox.net

"What we both are."

Last edited by ChivesFeels; 01-14-2015 at 07:15 AM
Old 01-14-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is a lot of " chatter " about ending the show . With Scorpian / Stalker / Madam Sec. All picked up for a 2nd season . They are all dramas , CBS/ABC studios have greenlighted a criminal minds spin off!
Old 01-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

We'll see. The way the comments have been, it looks to me like they are leaning towards renewal. Even if it's a shorter season, just to have everything wrapped up, I would be happy.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)
We'll see. The way the comments have been, it looks to me like they are leaning towards renewal. Even if it's a shorter season, just to have everything wrapped up, I would be happy.
I don't see why CBS wouldn't do that. Yes, CSIs ratings have slipped in the Sunday night time slot a bit, but it has still managed several times this season to win the time slot. Also, they still gave The Mentalist a final season after canceling it. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for CSI. The way the comments have been to me, about "figuring out what to do with CSI", it seems more like they may be considering another move. I know CBS got a lot of letters from fans about the back to back preemptions caused by football double headers.

"What we both are."
Old 01-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Yea those preemption's because of football really sucked. Especially because it happened two weeks in a row.

But I would love a final season where we are prepared for the end, instead of a cancellation.

And if we do get a final season, I would love for D.B. to meet Grissom. William Petersen NEEDS! to come back, even if it's for just one episode.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

From what I've heard I'd bet on a final shorter season. They've given no indication that thry want to cancel and it still gets great numbers...especially for it's age and airslot.
Old 01-14-2015, 04:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
From what I've heard I'd bet on a final shorter season. They've given no indication that thry want to cancel and it still gets great numbers...especially for it's age and airslot.
I think it may actually go one more season before ending. It's definitely reaching the end of its lifespan, though.

"What we both are."
Old 01-14-2015, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

I think it might, but more realistically we'll get 16 seasons. Which is amazing. I just wish they'd bring everyone back. That'd be great.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's longer than ER and that would make CSI the longest running TV drama in recent history, excluding daytime soaps.

"What we both are."
Old 01-14-2015, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. In fact the only one I know of which was longer was Law and Order. Other than that I think it'd be the next longest running ever. Would be very cool.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

And Law & Order: SVU. I think its still airing and it started the year before CSI.

"What we both are."
Old 01-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

for some reason I always forget how long SVU has been going on for (which is strange since I still watch it!)