Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

How was the movie?
Old 10-04-2015, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)
How was the movie?
I really enjoyed it. It's great for people who love science! I didn't like it as much as the book but that's cos the book was very introspective and they never could've included all that stuff in the movie...cos you can't just have the guy talk to himself the whole or something but I really enjoyed it.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Cool. Will probably check it out sometime soon.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Went to watch the internship yesterday. nothing special but an entertaining enough movie. had it's funny moments. (also I love de niro so obviously I always enjoy watching him). not a huge fan of the ending, but it didn't ruin my enjoyment of the film.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm watching my baseball team right now. If they lose, they are eliminated. If they win, the go on in the post season.

They are currently losing 2-0 . Hopefully this changes by the end of the game.

----

ETA: So of course they lost .

Buttttt today is my birthday so I'm just gonna enjoy the day and not worry about those losers .

Last edited by SachaS44; 10-07-2015 at 11:48 AM
Old 10-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm watching my baseball team right now. If they lose, they are eliminated. If they win, the go on in the post season.

They are currently losing 2-0 . Hopefully this changes by the end of the game.

----

ETA: So of course they lost .

Buttttt today is my birthday so I'm just gonna enjoy the day and not worry about those losers .
Happy birthday Hope you had a great day

Sorry to hear your baseball team lost. who do you support?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Thanks .

I root for the New York Yankees. But since they are out, now I get to root for another team.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Oops I root for the mets and the cubs. based solely on me having randomely bought their merchandise when I was there and decided they were my teams
Old 10-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Well those are the two teams that I am rooting for now. I want the Mets to win because I want the win to come from NY but I also want the Cubs to win because they haven't won it all in 107 years. It's their time. Then there are two others, the Astros and the Blue Jays, that I want to win as well. As long as one of those teams makes it to the World Series, then I will be happy.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Well those are the two teams that I am rooting for now. I want the Mets to win because I want the win to come from NY but I also want the Cubs to win because they haven't won it all in 107 years. It's their time. Then there are two others, the Astros and the Blue Jays, that I want to win as well. As long as one of those teams makes it to the World Series, then I will be happy.
I found out about the cubs cos back in my csi obsessive days I used to watch everything the actors were in and WP threw the opening pitch there once. so then I started reading about them and when I found out they'd never won I immediately started rooting for them i'm always for the underdog. The mets was like I said. was in nyc and wanted some baseball merchandise and bought some from them now I'm a fan for life.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

So the Cubs lost and the Mets won today. One win is better than none. I'll take it.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So the Cubs lost and the Mets won today. One win is better than none. I'll take it.
Oh no the cubs lost I am so disappointed that the Back to the Future II prediction isn' right oh well I still have the mets!
Old 10-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Well they only lost one game of the series, so there is still time for them to win it all. It's a best of five series.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well they only lost one game of the series, so there is still time for them to win it all. It's a best of five series.
yeah I understand nothing of baseball. it' so confusing to me. there's the different leagues and the teams face each other and then whoever wins out of each league gets to play the winner of the other league? but I just don't understand how the leagues are set up and all that. I'm just way too used to football (soccer) where there's just the one league and every team faces every other team twice and who has the most points at the end wins. So I have no idea how this all works. From what I understand the cubs won and the mets lost yesterday? and there was some sort of very dirty slide against the mets? (was on the fb a one of my friends and even in my zero understanding of baseball it looked like bad sportsmanship to me :p )
Old 10-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Ughhh that play pissed me off so much. It definitely cost the Mets the game.

But yes, the Cubs are now 1-1 and so are the Mets. My other team I'm rooting for is 2-1, so I'm excited for that series.

How have you been? I've been a little busy but there is no work for me tomorrow since it's a holiday. Woohoo.

Then I'm getting my remaining two wisdom teeth pulled on Tuesday. It's time for them to go. I've been in pain for about 10 days now.