Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2019, 06:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I just remembered hearing Joss or someone on the show said if Oz stayed, he would of gotten shot and not Tara but I agree that things would of happened differently. I think they also said if Oz didn't leave, the Veruca storyline would of happened over the whole season and I guess that would of created problems for Oz and Willow, and maybe that really would of started her using magic for vengeance. She almost used a spell for vengeance against Oz (or Veruca, can't remember) in "Wild at Heart." I would of loved to see how he handled Willow's magic addiction. Oz was chill, but when it came to Willow don't F with him lol.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I would have hated to see that Veruca storyline go on for any longer. If there had been several episodes of Willow feeling insecure & Oz staring at Veruca, & then an ongoing cheating storyline...

One episode of it was ooc enough for Oz, he would never do something like that to her over a long period of time.
Old 11-18-2019, 12:05 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, that's true. I hated just that one episode Oz acting like he was drawn to that trash and Willow feeling so insecure about it. I also couldn't see Oz hurting Willow like that either. Ugh, I just wish he didn't leave!
Old 11-18-2019, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And yeah for me EVERYTHING would've happened differently. I doubt even the Warren storyline happens the same way. Just difficult to see Oz in any of the storylines Tara had. People who is saying, "It was Oz who would've gotten shot instead of Tara" is lying. In season 4, no one knew what would happen in Season 6. lol Even Joss himself since Marti took control of the series around season 6 and the show changed networks.

So everything with Oz/Willow would've been so much different but man would it had been so intriguing to watch.
Old 11-18-2019, 06:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It just makes me want a "What If" showing what would of happened if Oz didn't leave. I agree so many things would of been different.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
It just makes me want a "What If" showing what would of happened if Oz didn't leave. I agree so many things would of been different.
Yeah, I am in the "what storylines would've happened of Oz stayed?" Since Willow's who arc is different if Oz is around.. if anything I believe we would've seen more of Oz trying to control his wolf side over Willow's magic addiction...well even the Willow addiction storyline doesn't happen as well? Since that really started in season 6. Just so much of a different show if Oz stays.
Old 11-19-2019, 08:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh, that sounds juicy. I would of loved seeing Oz trying to control his wolf side as Willow tried to control her magic addiction. I would of also loved to have seen more werewolf lore if Oz stayed. After the episode where you find out he is a werewolf, they don't really talk about werewolves anymore. I could see it being done well since they did a great job with Willow's magic addiction, one of the only things I liked about S6.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I really wanted more werewolf lore too! & I think Seth deserved a meaty storyline like that, & he would have done really well with it

If they had still done a magical addiction storyline with Willow too, it would have created some really interesting parallels between them as well...
Old 12-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Interesting thing with Seth Green I truly believe he would've stayed if he believed he would had been giving more story wise.... but since he probably felt his story wasn't really moving, he left. But I believe he would've been opened to staying.. I think he even mentioned he was still call with the BTVS peeps... which makes sense seeing as how he made a brief appearance in the "Restless" episode.

But it is too bad we couldn't see what more could've happened with Oz.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I think so too, it was always said that he left because he didn't feel like he had much to do - which was true. It's a shame that the writers just didn't quite see all of his potential...
Old 12-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree. Probably they eventually would've but I can see how as an actor it can be a bit frustrating and you have to go follow your heart to other projects that'll help and advance your career more.

I am always so happy when I see how much people know Seth from so many other projects. He's actually more known for his animated projects now I believe.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Robot Chicken lol

it’s a guilty pleasure
Old 12-07-2019, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Robot Chicken as well. I watched so many episodes of it!
Old 12-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I've never actually seen it
Old 12-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither Sophie.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread