Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 11:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

IDK, He seemed to keep it a secret from everyone when he first came on the show. I just don't think he would want his bandmates to know so their not scared of him. He seemed to let the Scoobies know cause they knew about all the supernatural things in Sunnydale so they wouldn't be so freaked out by him like they would of been.
Old 10-28-2019, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
IDK, He seemed to keep it a secret from everyone when he first came on the show. I just don't think he would want his bandmates to know so their not scared of him. He seemed to let the Scoobies know cause they knew about all the supernatural things in Sunnydale so they wouldn't be so freaked out by him like they would of been.
yeah I agree

he didn’t find out he was a werewolf until a couple of episodes after he came on the show
Old 10-30-2019, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't think any of his bandmates knew anyway, I think it was something that he really tried hard to bury, so he wasn't going to tell anyone that he didn't have to. They should have mentioned his cousin Jordy again, seeing as he was a werewolf & his parents knew about that... you'd think that might be something they'd all discuss
Old 10-30-2019, 03:57 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, it would of been nice to hear more about his werewolf cousin that bit him.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, you'd think that would be a pretty big plot point... I mean, Oz understood so little about being a werewolf, you'd think that he'd want to talk to someone else who was like him.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Luckily the wolf thing happened once a full moon so I also agree that he would try to hide the secret since it would be no need to truly tell anyone.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, most of the time he could live normally

https://thisyearsgirls.tumblr.com/post/72806006402
Old 11-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

watched this indie drama movie that came out last summer that my dad was watching called Changeland

written and directed by Seth and he’s in it along with Macaulay Culkin, Breckin Meyer, and Brenda Song among others

definitely liked the Thailand setting

pretty decent movie

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 11-09-2019 at 03:34 PM
Old 11-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really love how bigger Seth career got once he left Buffy... it did show that leaving was the right decision for him.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm happy for him, but I still hate when Oz leaves. I still wonder what could of been if he stayed on the show.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'm happy for him, but I still hate when Oz leaves. I still wonder what could of been if he stayed on the show.

I am so torn!
As a fan of Oz, I wish he stayed because man would so many storylines had went different. Especially for Willow character... I am curious of how her magic addiction happens? I'll assume that storyline won't even happen the way it did.

As a fan of Seth Green, I am happy he made the best decision for his career since it turned out as a great decision.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I wonder how her magic addiction would of started if it was Oz around instead of Tara. I agree it would of been a little different, since Tara was a witch too. I'm only glad he left so he isn't the one that ends up shot by Warren. I would rather him leave than get killed but I still wish he was around longer.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That's true, I prefer him leave than die too. But it all just ended so abruptly... just like that he was gone
Old 11-13-2019, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thing with the Warren shooting Oz storyline... I don't even believe that happens. I literally believe everything we saw with Willow's storyline would've been so different then what we saw. So, I can't even place Oz into a storyline where Tara was because it definitely wouldn't had been that way.

We probably would've just saw more of Oz inner wolf struggle although that storyline with Veruca definitely wouldn't had happened as well if they knew Seth Green was staying because the whole leave of absense wouldn't be needed.

So many how many storylines would've been different...

Old 11-13-2019, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Character-wise, I do feel like everything would have gone differently - even back in 4x04 Oz was concerned about Willow using magic. I don't know if he could have stopped her from getting addicted, but he definitely would have done something a lot sooner. & I would have loved to get deeper into his storyline, there was so much wasted potential there!