Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

YW.

Her stories are classic. They were some of the very first Spuffy stories written. That was before they became canon.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

You can check out mine if you like (all Spuffy):

Drowning In You:
Drowning In You by BloodEnvy
Response to a Challenge: Instead of "Crush", Spike decides to slowly and anonymously woo the Slayer... Will Buffy love him back when she discovers the truth?
This first chapter involves a rewriting of the dream sequence at the end of Out of My Mind, and goes A/U from there.

Trick Or Treat?!
Trick or Treat?! by BloodEnvy
A Little Halloween Fluff. Season Six. Buffy dresses as a Vampire... Spike dresses as... well, read and discover.

Free Cable?
Free Cable? by BloodEnvy
Unofficial sequel inspired by Don't Stop by Nautibitz "Don't Stop" [Spike/Buffy Fanfiction by NautiBitz]
After Angelus and Drusilla die, Buffy unwillingly takes up Spike's offer to join him in a hotel room following their "experience" in the bar... and its not for the free cable.
NB I would like to make it known that while Nautibitz inspired my work, she had nothing to do with this story.

Weakness in a Winnebago
Weakness in a Winnebago by BloodEnvy
Oneshot. Set in the middle of "Spiral". Instead of Dawn going to see her sister, Spike slips into the back room of the Winnebago and takes it upon himself to comfort Buffy.

Cold Comfort
Cold Comfort by BloodEnvy
A simple one-shot. I was watching Forever and I sooo wanted it to be Spike that took Buffy's hand as she stood at the grave. So I wrote this in about an hour.

If A Certain Slayer...
If a Certain Slayer... by BloodEnvy
Spike's a ghost. Angel's pissed. Angel's CEO of Wolfram and Hart. Buffy's pissed. Cue drama, angst, comedy, and sexy Spuffy goodness.
BloodEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Fanfic creation/discussion thread

Hey all! I'm an avid Buffy fan and I'm glad the series is still very popular to this very day. I honestly wish that it was still on the air as of today. Anyways, I thought I would create this thread for us to post fanfics we create ourselves or ones that we know of and discuss them. I found one on FF.net, which I think is cool because it's crossover with another very cool old show called Hogan's Heroes. The author really did a good job with all the characters and created a real adventure story. Here's the link:

The Haunting of Peter Newkirk Chapter 1: Double, double toil and trouble, a Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and Hogan's Heroes crossover fanfic - FanFiction.Net
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome . This is a good idea for a thread, however there is already a FanFiction thread here

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
Welcome . This is a good idea for a thread, however there is already a FanFiction thread here
Thanks for letting me know! I didn't think there was one already. Can this be merged with it? Also, what do you think of this story so far by this author?
Old 12-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome. When one of the mods come on next, I'm sure they'll merge this with it for you . I haven't started reading it yet, but I'll do that now since I'm finished posting on all the other boards I post at

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

So what do you all think of the HH/BTVS crossover fanfic that I posted so far?
Old 12-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone long time no see

I have a fic challenge that I was hoping for some help with. Me and my new co-mod have been working on a fic for a long time, and yesterday we got kinda stuck on how one of the scenes would be

The scene is a version of Chosen, where Spike is in such poor condition after some earlier ordeal in the fic that he can't fight, so Angel wears the necklace and dusts down on the Hellmouth instead. So, then we're trying to picture, how would that final scene down there happen between Buffy and Angel? Does anyone have any input, or know a fic where it has been done?
Callace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Wow, that is a tough one! I can't picture that scene playing out differently than what happened in the show.

Hmmm, I don't know, maybe an exchange between them where Angel talks about how it's fitting that he once tried to open the gates to hell and now he's the one cleaning up the hellmouth, or something like that. Then Buffy can comment that she'll have to let him die again and he can say something like she'll survive, she always does. I suppose he could ask her to send a message to his friends, or Connor maybe.

That's all I got, sorry. It's a Spuffy fic right? It's interesting that you guys chose to put Angel in that place, most people find that kind of an untouchable/key moment for SB and Spike's character.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Ace Of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Two Sides of the Same Coin Chapter 1: Vampires Suck, a buffy: the vampire slayer fanfic - FanFiction.Net
As It Should Have Been Chapter 1: Buffy vs Dracula Part One, a buffy: the vampire slayer fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Two amazing BA fics

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
BrucasBangelBrylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maira thank you! I love that idea so much And yeah, its a tough choice to make, to do this in a spuffy fic, but its a deed of necessity It's a hurt/comfort fic, where Wood and the First, after each their failure, team up to break Spike down together. We need enough time to let them do that after LMPTM, so then Buffy can't rescue him till Chosen, and will then need Angel's help down on the Hellmouth, since Spike will be in no shape to fight, or do anything really, at that point

So when we saw it had to be this way, we decided to make it a real ABS fic, where both Spuffy, BA and the frienmity between Spike and Angel are given room. We were kinda stuck on this scene though, bc its such an important Spuffy scene it hurt to let Angel do it instead So thanks a lot for the help

As for those fic recs, I assume they don't include our scene?

Last edited by Callace; 12-19-2011 at 02:59 PM
Old 12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Sorry no

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
BrucasBangelBrylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callace (View Post)
Maira thank you! I love that idea so much And yeah, its a tough choice to make, to do this in a spuffy fic, but its a deed of necessity It's a hurt/comfort fic, where Wood and the First, after each their failure, team up to break Spike down together. We need enough time to let them do that after LMPTM, so then Buffy can't rescue him till Chosen, and will then need Angel's help down on the Hellmouth, since Spike will be in no shape to fight, or do anything really, at that point

So when we saw it had to be this way, we decided to make it a real ABS fic, where both Spuffy, BA and the frienmity between Spike and Angel are given room. We were kinda stuck on this scene though, bc its such an important Spuffy scene it hurt to let Angel do it instead So thanks a lot for the help
You're welcome Callace! I'm glad I could help.

That sounds very interesting actually, feel free to post the link to that fic here once you guys finish! It's really nice when people manage to cover different angles while focusing on a certain pairing you know? It makes it so much more believable and worth reading imo. I can't really stand those fanfics that turn the 'competition' into a OOC loser or the bad guy, for no reason at all.

And yeah I can imagine how weird writing that must be for you, that's like the equivalent of putting Spike at the end of Becoming Part 2 or something.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Ace Of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You really could This even helped with the transition to the next part of the fic, since we had thought to make them join the AtS gang after Sunnydale is gone. Now if Angel gave Buffy a dying message for his friends, then there's no doubt she'd have to go to them.

And yeah, we feel the same way. Bashing in fics is a major turnoff. Every character and relationship has to be painted the way it probably would've been in the show if the events of the fic happened there.

And sure, I'll bring you guys the link once the fic is ready for publishing. But we have a very long story planned, so that will take a good while.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
So what do you all think of the HH/BTVS crossover fanfic that I posted so far?
Have you guys checked out the fanfic I posted yet? If so, what do you think of this authors story?
Reply   Post New Thread