Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-15-2016, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I agree with you with Renee! I really enjoyed her character and found her death is ridiculous. I feel when her death happened, I wasn't sad or anything, just like, "really writers?????" was it really needed.

Of course as you know, no death on this show will ever frustrate me more than Curtis.
I was even willing to give Curtis a pass but it was the Bill death that really pushed me over the edge on that one...
Old 07-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Never giving Curtis a pass and completely agree on Bill... like umm?
It really doesn't seem like he even died to be quite honest. Just completely unnecessary... why in the world did the writers believe they needed to kill him off?
Old 07-16-2016, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Never giving Curtis a pass and completely agree on Bill... like umm?
It really doesn't seem like he even died to be quite honest. Just completely unnecessary... why in the world did the writers believe they needed to kill him off?
Early on in the run, they wrote deaths superbly. Later, they just killed for a shock. They became their own biggest influence...
Old 07-17-2016, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed. I think at first when characters died, there was really sadness and true story behind it that even though I might have hoped for a character I loved to have stayed alive, it was so well done that it was difficult to even criticize but as time went on, it became too much.

Also, fans caught on to the silent clock. lol
Old 07-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agreed. I think at first when characters died, there was really sadness and true story behind it that even though I might have hoped for a character I loved to have stayed alive, it was so well done that it was difficult to even criticize but as time went on, it became too much.

Also, fans caught on to the silent clock. lol
Or lack of silent clock!
Old 07-19-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah.... shh Tony Almeida Season 5.
I don't think I've ever seen a more happier reaction for a character not getting the respectful silent clock. lol
Old 07-20-2016, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah.... shh Tony Almeida Season 5.
I don't think I've ever seen a more happier reaction for a character not getting the respectful silent clock. lol
Even as it got later into Season 5 and 6, did you/people ever think, maybe they just didn't give him a silent clock and is really dead? My brother and my friend both thought that while watching. They kept faith Til the end of the season, but then was like nah he's dead...
Old 07-20-2016, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I actually believed he died because of the way it happened and I didn't think the writers had any more storylines for him, so I thought he was gone however, most of the fans did not believe he was dead. There was a Tony Is Not Dead website as well. Not sure if it still exist but it was out.

When Tony returned, people were more happy than shocked. They probably we shocked by the dark turn but not that he was actually alive.

Old 07-21-2016, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I actually believed he died because of the way it happened and I didn't think the writers had any more storylines for him, so I thought he was gone however, most of the fans did not believe he was dead. There was a Tony Is Not Dead website as well. Not sure if it still exist but it was out.

When Tony returned, people were more happy than shocked. They probably we shocked by the dark turn but not that he was actually alive.

He was originally going to return at the end of Season 6, which again I think heightened speculation about his return in S7..
Old 07-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never knew of him possibly returning in Season 6. I am the person who avoid spoilers which is why I probably didn't know. lol
Old 08-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Me! I was just over the moon that he was back. Couldn't care about the show's reasoning.
Old 08-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Me! I was just over the moon that he was back. Couldn't care about the show's reasoning.
Thanks for raising your hang to express your gratitude. lol
Old 08-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, yeah, I'll admit it - I loved Tony Almeida.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You aren't the only one. Even when he was dark I loved him. lol