Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Nah she was far too cautious and meticulous
So just bad writing.
Old 03-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
So just bad writing.
A rare lapse, yes.
Old 03-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As I said , I have posted many times my most shocking deaths ..
Terri was the first one .. Sherry Palmer was a huge shock .. Michelle
Old 03-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
As I said , I have posted many times my most shocking deaths ..
Terri was the first one .. Sherry Palmer was a huge shock .. Michelle

Edgar death was shocking... because I think most of the audience suspected that he'd get out the building in time... it was definitely the saddest.
Ryan Chappelle death shocked me because I believed Jack would find another way, and save him so the fact he pulled the trigger shocked me.
Michelle death was shocking because It seemed like she just died like a useless reccuring character. Also because the writers killed off one half of a character from their most popular pairing Tony and Michelle.
Tony Season 5 death was shocking until everybody heard the countdown clock at the end of the day and it made us question if he was really dead.
Sherry Palmer death was shocking because it came out of no where.
Curtis death was shocking because it was so pointless.
Audrey death was shocking because it was unnecessary.
Teri death was shocking because it was the first major one from a regular character on the show... although many saw it coming when she ran into Nina Myers.
Nina death was shocking cause she should've been more smarter...
Renee death was shocking cause it was just a Like... what the heck? lol

I can go on all day. lol
Old 03-29-2015, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Edgar death was shocking... because I think most of the audience suspected that he'd get out the building in time... it was definitely the saddest.
Ryan Chappelle death shocked me because I believed Jack would find another way, and save him so the fact he pulled the trigger shocked me.
Michelle death was shocking because It seemed like she just died like a useless reccuring character. Also because the writers killed off one half of a character from their most popular pairing Tony and Michelle.
Tony Season 5 death was shocking until everybody heard the countdown clock at the end of the day and it made us question if he was really dead.
Sherry Palmer death was shocking because it came out of no where.
Curtis death was shocking because it was so pointless.
Audrey death was shocking because it was unnecessary.
Teri death was shocking because it was the first major one from a regular character on the show... although many saw it coming when she ran into Nina Myers.
Nina death was shocking cause she should've been more smarter...
Renee death was shocking cause it was just a Like... what the heck? lol

I can go on all day. lol
I'd say Palmer's death is probably one of the most shocking tbh.

Also, Renee I didn't find too surprising, as I'd been predicting it pretty much every episode since Episode 5 haha- I was bound to be right eventually!
Old 03-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I knew I left someone out... Palmer's is the most shocking death. Definitely agree with you... I didn't get it.

I just didn't understand the need for Renee to die. Just like with Audrey... it felt like the writers are just killing characters off just to do it now, so at this point the only death that could shock me is Kim or Jack dying.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I knew I left someone out... Palmer's is the most shocking death. Definitely agree with you... I didn't get it.

I just didn't understand the need for Renee to die. Just like with Audrey... it felt like the writers are just killing characters off just to do it now, so at this point the only death that could shock me is Kim or Jack dying.
Would Chloe or Tony shock you?
Old 03-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Would Chloe or Tony shock you?

At this point probably not, I'd just think it's stupid...
Probably Tony would shock me more because of how many close death situations he's been in, I don't think the writers will do that again... but who knows.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

At this point probably not, I'd just think it's stupid...
Probably Tony would shock me more because of how many close death situations he's been in, I don't think the writers will do that again... but who knows.
Well with Tony they'd probably only temporarily kill him off
Old 03-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well with Tony they'd probably only temporarily kill him off

Yeah... he might be safe for now though although with 24 you never know.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah... he might be safe for now though although with 24 you never know.
It's weird that with 24, you never know what they're going to do, and yet you also do know what they're going to do. I mean, they've set a precedent that anyone can be killed, which initially can be quite exciting, but now is frustrating as its no longer a shock
Old 03-30-2015, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's weird that with 24, you never know what they're going to do, and yet you also do know what they're going to do. I mean, they've set a precedent that anyone can be killed, which initially can be quite exciting, but now is frustrating as its no longer a shock

I agree. I think for me... after Curtis death, the shock factor for me disappeared for me... I think his death frustrated me so much that I started to accept 24 will kill anyone just because they can do it.

At this point, I feel like the moments where death of a main character doesn't happen shock me more... like when the drone hit the hospital I was like. That was one of the most shocking moments for me from the past few seasons.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I agree. I think for me... after Curtis death, the shock factor for me disappeared for me... I think his death frustrated me so much that I started to accept 24 will kill anyone just because they can do it.

At this point, I feel like the moments where death of a main character doesn't happen shock me more... like when the drone hit the hospital I was like. That was one of the most shocking moments for me from the past few seasons.
Yeah that was a shocking moment!

What can 24 do to make you shocked though? Because, like, when Heller 'died' at Wembley Stadium, I was very shocked but you weren't as you thought he wasn't dead. So it's a case of if they kill someone off, it's not shocking, and if they don't, it also doesn't cause much shock....
Old 03-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah that was a shocking moment!

What can 24 do to make you shocked though? Because, like, when Heller 'died' at Wembley Stadium, I was very shocked but you weren't as you thought he wasn't dead. So it's a case of if they kill someone off, it's not shocking, and if they don't, it also doesn't cause much shock....

Oh you know what Jack throwing Margot out of a window was pretty shocking as well, although I wasn't thinking:jaw_drap:... I was more like. SO AWESOME!

Heller, no way in the world did I believe he was dead even before the shoot clock I didn't believe it. lol The shoot clock just confirmed it.

I actually think Kim being a mole would shock me, cause how much would that devastate Jack? this would be the first time he couldn't go up against the enemy. Also I truly don't believe the writers would kill of Kim... so anything Kim related would probably shock me. lol
Another character returning from the dead probably would surprise me as well.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Which characters would you bring back from the dead? Within reason, of course... I.e so Mason is out!