Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kiki, you sound like one of those kids whose parents fight all the time and they beg for them to just get a divorce!... I feel for ya, sistah!
Old 05-06-2014, 03:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
True that! I sort of want the end this **** though. Part of me wished Peter could get written out for I can have peace of mind
I totally agree. I feel like a yo-yo. I wrap my head about them not being together and then something happens and I regain some hope then the rug is pulled out again. I just wish that a final decision could be made and stuck to.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Part of me wished Peter could get written out for I can have peace of mind
Oh I feel ya. I've been hoping Kalinda gets a quick death instead of that slow agonizing one for 2 seasons now.

Quote:
I feel like a yo-yo. I wrap my head about them not being together and then something happens and I regain some hope then the rug is pulled out again.
I think that's what Robert King believes is called dramatization

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdivine (View Post)
I regain some hope then the rug is pulled out again. I just wish that a final decision could be made and stuck to.
Exactlyyyy as long as they have scenes together I won't let go. And I really want to, I am sick of this.

Quote:
Kiki, you sound like one of those kids whose parents fight all the time and they beg for them to just get a divorce!... I feel for ya, sistah!
yea after 5 years is exhausting

Quote:
Oh I feel ya. I've been hoping Kalinda gets a quick death instead of that slow agonizing one for 2 seasons now.
I feel you, but at least Peter is a guest so easy to get rid of him.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel you, but at least Peter is a guest so easy to get rid of him.
But then they'd also have to get rid of Alan, who's a regular (his stint out of politics really wasn't a success) and they'd have to find something to fill the time they spend on the politics, which is less than it used to be, but probably can't be filled with Alicia's revolving door of love interests

Old 06-20-2014, 03:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Pain soon turns to despair and if the A/K fic is anything to go by
Oy! I am still tapping the keys... The draft of the epic just passed the 25,000 word mark.

In the meantime, here's something short and silly.

Office Buzz -- Alicia/Kalinda

AO3 | FFnet
Old 06-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In the meantime, here's something short and silly.
Short and silly is like me so

I laughed so much at the beginning that my sister wondered what I was doing

Old 07-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww thanks Fluff!
Old 07-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

nah thank *you* for still finding the inspiration to write and for sharing

Old 07-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm back to pimp!

It's that special time during hiatus when our fandom has its annual ficathon. Season 5 was great TV, but it was pretty tough on fandom, even tougher on our favourite characters and ships. Now's the chance for those of us on the other side of the 4th wall to write what we want!

For those who don't know, it's held over on fanfic author sweetjamielee's LiveJournal. Just click here.

Anyone that wishes to can leave a fanfic prompt for the duration of the ficathon. (It starts today and ends August 6th.) Any character, any pairing, and any prompt is welcome. And that includes RPF (real person fiction.) You don't need to be a fanfic author to leave a prompt, so if there's a story you've always wanted to read -- leave that prompt and maybe someone will write it for you!

Then once we have prompts, anyone that feels inspired by one can post a fanfic based it. Never written fanfic before? Well neither had I until 2 years ago when I wrote my first story for "The Good Wife" Ficathon. Now I have over 25 fics under my belt. So don't be shy -- jump in and have fun.

You don't need to have a LiveJournal account to play, you can post without one. You're also welcome to post anonymously if you wish. You can post your fic on LiveJournal or anywhere you like and link to it. If you'd like to start an Archive of Our Own account and need an invitation, please let me know -- our fandom is small and friendly so come join in.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Jamie is still holding the Ficathon! Brilliant!

Quote:
It's that special time during hiatus when our fandom has its annual ficathon. Season 5 was great TV, but it was pretty tough on fandom, even tougher on our favourite characters and ships.
you can say that again. I think TGW might not be remembered for much at this rate further down the line, but they'll go down in history for alienating the greatest number of fans ever
Even the Diane/Kurt fans are mad and they got married last season (before Kurt dropped into a hole in the ground or was freed from the Matrix )

Thanks for pimping! I'll be sure to drop a few prompts and spread the word

Old 07-25-2014, 03:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thanks for pimping! I'll be sure to drop a few prompts and spread the word
Err, your prompts Fluff?

Shamelessly promoting the fic *I* want to read, here are compiled prompts for:

Kalicia

and

The Good Wife RPF

And the fic written so far can be found at the bottom of Jamie's post, before the comments start.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Err, your prompts Fluff?
I knooow I'm ashamed! It just always happens when most of my TGW online time is spent trying to keep the board alive until the end of the hiatus

Also I feel kinda bad for prompting and not even writing a fic

Quote:
Shamelessly promoting the fic *I* want to read, here are compiled prompts for:
good strategy. Kinda like a Kalicia christmas wishlist. You Aussies have Christmas in August, right?

Quote:
Alicia/Kalinda or Alicia, Kalinda -- trip to your choice of Ikea or Pottery Barn
oh I know someone who would love that!

Quote:
Alicia/Kalinda -- Have you been cheating on me with Diane?
the scene we'll never get!

Quote:
Alicia/Kalinda, Veronica, Owen -- Thanksgiving
I kinda gave up on seeing Owen and Kalinda in a scene together since obviously he was brought in S2 to replace Kalinda as the confidante (I guess we didn't know things were already rotting then) but I actually had a fanfic almost finished with Owen, Kalinda and Alicia in a bar, based on a prompt of the S2 ficathon.

Damn, all these prompts make me miss them so much! I wish I could either get over it or just pretend S3-5 didn't happen!

Old 07-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Also I feel kinda bad for prompting and not even writing a fic
No NO - anyone with an idea should prompt. Authors are never going to bite and fill every prompt. The more ideas that might spark a fic the better.

Quote:
good strategy. Kinda like a Kalicia christmas wishlist. You Aussies have Christmas in August, right?
No. No, we don't.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:56 AM
New Fan

So, uh, I finally got around to finishing that series I started a million years ago that I doubt anyone remembers anymore.

Perspective. Friendship, they rebuild slowly. A/W. Last installment of "Rule Nor Reason."

AO3 | FF.net

Last edited by orbythesea; 07-31-2014 at 01:57 AM Reason: Formatting Issues