Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If you're not careful, that will grow to two. And two into four. And four into eight.
Well I kinda gave up on the show and I'm still here because you're my peeps and I'd miss you too much if I stopped coming so unless you all go, I'll be here

Quote:
Interesting. We'll see how she is after this stint.
I hope your Dad cuts himself some slack. It's very hard to take care of someone you love without being able to fix what's wrong and it's emotionally draining because you can't help feeling guilty about needing a break.

Quote:
How's Lilypad doing? (I know you said she has a kid now.)
It's been a while since I've had news but last I heard, everything was great. She's in Vancouver now so it's been hard to be away from her family since they are close but I think that settled and she's happy.

Quote:
So awesome. She called Archie "Arch."
I knooooooow

Quote:
They do a lot od musicals there but I have a feeling it's not really suited for such shows. I need to go there at least once more
Yeah musicals need perfect acoustics. Sadly, a lot of opera houses are not great either but regular theatres are not always appropriate and neither are concert venues. You need a balance.

Quote:
I'm not a fan of such events, how was it?
She's probably still drunk

How are you ladies?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-31-2014, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
You saw Alan too?! Jealous even more!
We also saw Michelle Williams! She is so skinny and so little btw

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 08-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We also saw Michelle Williams!
Nice! Jen was my 2nd favourite female character on Dawson's Creek. (Andie was my favourite.)
Quote:
Well I kinda gave up on the show and I'm still here because you're my peeps and I'd miss you too much if I stopped coming so unless you all go, I'll be here
We'd miss you, too!
Quote:
It's been a while since I've had news but last I heard, everything was great. She's in Vancouver now so it's been hard to be away from her family since they are close but I think that settled and she's happy.
Cool!
Quote:
How are you ladies?
Ugh, flat hunting. It's depressing. I like where I am (except for one flatmate), but the guy I'm subletting from is coming back to the apartment (where he was before didn't work out for some reason) and someone's gotta go so he can have a room here. He thought the most fair thing to do was to ask the person who's been here the least amount of time to move out. And guess who that person is? You're right, it's me. So it sucks. Especially since both myself and K (one of the other flatmates) have some concerns about one of the other guys. D, the guy I'm subletting from, even admits he cannot say he does not have the exact concerns that K and I have, but still he is asking me to go. I've told K that D has asked me to go and she's wtf'ing like me. Hopefully we can talk to him tomorrow when I get back from viewing a couple of places. This evening, I was supposed to view two places, but the first one, no one was there when I got there and the 2nd one, the woman's already emailed me to say she's going with someone else.
I made my icon.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
I'm not a fan of such events, how was it?
Me neither I thought it would be a lot worse No,it was fine,I don't like clubs with tons of people and loud music but it's rather my problem We were home at 5 am,had a sleep for couple hours and then I met with one of my friends who lives in Cracow.We went to one of my favourites vegetarian bars and had a beer,because that's such a good hangover cure

Quote:
She's probably still drunk
I wish

Sorry to read about the apartment problems Gaby,I hope everything will work out and you will stay there
Old 09-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)

Sorry to read about the apartment problems Gaby,I hope everything will work out and you will stay there
Hoping the same! Too bad to hear you have to move out
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Kate & Ingmar. I liked two of the (3) places I viewed today. Hopefully they get back to me later this week with good news. One would be 5 subway stops away from work on the express train, so I'd be at work in less than 30 minutes. Nice neighbourhood, too. 7-bedroom share until June. The other would be one stop further than where I am now, but is actually a slightly shorter commute to work because they're a shorter walk to the subway. Starting out as a 6-month lease, may revisit after that and become month to month. Single mother with 3 daughters.
I made my icon.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ugh, flat hunting. It's depressing. I like where I am (except for one flatmate), but the guy I'm subletting from is coming back to the apartment (where he was before didn't work out for some reason) and someone's gotta go so he can have a room here. He thought the most fair thing to do was to ask the person who's been here the least amount of time to move out. And guess who that person is? You're right, it's me.
Damn. I guess the "last in, first out" is one way to go but considering everyone has issues with another, it would make more sense to ask him to go

Quote:
Hopefully we can talk to him tomorrow when I get back from viewing a couple of places.
I hope you can work something out.

Quote:
No,it was fine,I don't like clubs with tons of people and loud music but it's rather my problem
What's not to love? who doesn't like to go deaf on bad music and to have to shout at the top of their lungs to make even the most inane conversation while being trampled by packs of drunk strangers? you're so difficult!

Quote:
We went to one of my favourites vegetarian bars and had a beer,because that's such a good hangover cure
the best way to go is just to keep drinking, apparently
and vegetarian, really? You do know proteins are the easiest way out of a hangover, yes? Not veggies!

Old 09-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
considering everyone has issues with another, it would make more sense to ask him to go
Right? But the guy doesn't want to fight with the guy everyone has issues with. And he thinks they would if the guy doesn't go voluntarily.
Quote:
I hope you can work something out.
Thanks.
I made my icon.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
who doesn't like to go deaf on bad music and to have to shout at the top of their lungs to make even the most inane conversation while being trampled by packs of drunk strangers? you're so difficult!
I'm the worst I know And seriously,how can I not love to wait in line for like an hour to go to the toilet

Quote:
You do know proteins are the easiest way out of a hangover, yes? Not veggies
I know But I love this place I couldn't pass
Old 09-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Sadly, a lot of opera houses are not great either
That doesn't make any sense

Quote:
Me neither I thought it would be a lot worse No,it was fine,I don't like clubs with tons of people and loud music but it's rather my problem
Yep, I went to two bachelorette parties so far and that part of both parties when we went to the club wasn't my favourite, especially when we went to Pomarańcza last year and there was like a million people

Good luck with apartment hunting Gaby!

Last edited by Aga_darkside; 09-03-2014 at 05:39 AM
Old 09-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

It's not final yet, but the last woman I saw yesterday said she's leaning towards me (she has 3 daughters) and I'm leaning towards her, too. So hopefully it'll be over soon She just has to give some time for the woman who viewed today (before I told the woman I'd prefer to know tonight so I wouldn't have to set up a viewing tomorrow that would only be a courtesy -- I have one in a 1.5 hours that was set up yesterday before hearing this) to provide paperwork. I had my paperwork right with me and D gave me a glowing reference, so it was easy peasy.
I made my icon.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Right? But the guy doesn't want to fight with the guy everyone has issues with. And he thinks they would if the guy doesn't go voluntarily.
way to man up!

Quote:
I'm the worst I know And seriously,how can I not love to wait in line for like an hour to go to the toilet
You're so hard to please! And don't forget the expensive watered down drinks! Cherry on top!

Quote:
I know But I love this place I couldn't pass
Ok. Well, next time, go for the falafels at least ok?

Quote:
That doesn't make any sense
tell me about it! We have a great Opera House (Opera Garnier PoTO FTW!) but it's too small so now they only have ballets there and they built a brand new modern house which looks like crap but worse: sounds like crap. So much so that a lot of the big names in Opera don't want to sing there. Well done

Quote:
Yep, I went to two bachelorette parties so far and that part of both parties when we went to the club wasn't my favourite, especially when we went to Pomarańcza last year and there was like a million people
Sounds like my happy place

Quote:
It's not final yet, but the last woman I saw yesterday said she's leaning towards me
Fingers crossed

Joana is here and we're going to the mountains on Friday until the 15th. I'll check on you periodically so don't give Kiki any trouble and don't go anywhere because I'll take names of the absentees

I'll be back tomorrow though so you're not rid of me yet

Old 09-03-2014, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Have fun Fluff Give Joana a big hug and kiss from me Mandatory

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-03-2014, 07:30 AM
Total Fan

I didn't say anything before not to jinx it, but I took the driving exam for the first time today and passed it Took me a lot of time (and additional lessons) to decide I was finally ready, but I guess it was worth it - one of my friends passed it after the 10th time - I'm not getting into a car with him ever

Quote:
We have a great Opera House (Opera Garnier PoTO FTW!)

Quote:
and they built a brand new modern house which looks like crap but worse: sounds like crap. So much so that a lot of the big names in Opera don't want to sing there. Well done
it could look like crap as long as it sounds great... But yeah it looks like they did a great job with it

Quote:
Sounds like my happy place
Seriously I could barely move on the dancefloor

Quote:
Joana is here and we're going to the mountains on Friday until the 15th. I'll check on you periodically so don't give Kiki any trouble and don't go anywhere because I'll take names of the absentees
Have fun!!!
Old 09-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
I didn't say anything before not to jinx it, but I took the driving exam for the first time today and passed it Took me a lot of time (and additional lessons) to decide I was finally ready, but I guess it was worth it - one of my friends passed it after the 10th time - I'm not getting into a car with him ever

This is great! Awesome Well done! Reason to celebrate
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.