Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Alicia/Kalinda Appreciation Thread #10 - No more eyerolling, lots of smiles. Good. Next step Tequila shots!!

welcome to the official
alicia · kalinda
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

Kalicia on Tumblr
Kalicia on Livejournal

SUPPORTERS

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Little_Grey
03. snatches of sunshine
04. Eternal Flame
05. Lennie1984
06. Brilliant Disguise
07. Libra
08. Lazy
09. Lostcandy
10. crazy_diamond
11. .: DoDs:.
12. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
13. Kiki17
14. xmidnightx
15. Pan
16. loganandroryforever
17. Kalinda Smith
18. Lily Marie
19. Gelfling
20. Hugo
21. BK.
22. Miss Femina
23. light me up
24. Broccoli
25. Tomorrow Morning
26. zuzoka
27. RyeLyn
28. Couch Tomato
29. goodwifefan
30. nlpnlp
31. ChrissyDiva
32. TobyJenna
33. Atsuko
34. Vicky
35. girl.inthewar

Alicia: Does anyone ever surprise you?
Kalinda: No.
Alicia: Even me?
Kalinda: Especially you.

Alicia: I am amazed at how little I know about you.
Kalinda: What do you wanna know?
Alicia: I'm not sure.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Gelfling; 04-27-2012 at 09:33 PM
Old 01-31-2012, 02:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWwwwww that was so sweet! It just busted out of her lips and she stopped herself as if she was thinking "wait. I was pissed at her, wasn't I?"
Yes, yes Alicia, you were, but WHO, male or female, can resist our Kalinda!!!
And I love the giggling on Kalinda side after Alicia thanked her! She remind me of a teenage girl that has just hung up with the boy she likes!
I think my passion for this ship is SO insane, but I can't help it, I love them together! Great great chemestry there!!!
What I really miss right now is some new Kalicia fanfics, anyone can help?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm happy that Kalinda was the only one remembered to call her to tell her the big news. (
Cause K always has A in mind they are besties

Quote:
And I love the giggling on Kalinda side after Alicia thanked her! She remind me of a teenage girl that has just hung up with the boy she likes!
I know right!! Totally cute

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
giggling is a little strong but she was definitely smiling and not just any smile... her special Alicia smile

Quote:
I think my passion for this ship is SO insane, but I can't help it, I love them together! Great great chemestry there!!!
they really do. I think the actresses clicked right from the start and that showed really fast.

Quote:
Two in the fanfic thread. Not sure if they're new but they are

TFTNT

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-01-2012, 02:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
giggling is a little strong but she was definitely smiling and not just any smile... her special Alicia smile
I really don't know how describe what Archie beautifully does every time K has a scene like that with Alicia, it's like when you call a puppy and he's just so happy to see you and start to wag his tail, just like that K wags her tail to Alicia!

Quote:
they really do. I think the actresses clicked right from the start and that showed really fast.
Yeah right? And it's also SO HOT!!!!
I was so mad some episode ago, because of the scene at the bar with Dana, when she describe how to make love with a woman is different and she is so smoking hot and I was just thinking "where is Alicia, why she's not there, get the rid of Dana and someone call Alicia please!!!" There's no chemestry between K and Dana in my opinion and that kind of ruin the scene for me!
In my twisted mind I actually thought that she was thinking about Alicia. Her gaze is on the side, like she was thinking at someone in particular and she start to swallow! Yep, definitely Alicia!

Quote:
Two in the fanfic thread. Not sure if they're new but they are
Thank you Carla I will check, I never have enough ff!

Last edited by V_Elspeth; 02-01-2012 at 03:57 PM
Old 02-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

OMG!!! Bad bad fangirl!

First of all, I just need to have this again...

OK!

Quote:
Oh I'm patient now. I am glad things are mostly back to normal so I'm willing to give them a few episodes to make magic happen.
I wonder if that slip of information, done by the writers happened already?!
I mean, yes things seem to be in the right track, but still, not sure if I can say it's something like they were teasing us with?!?!

Quote:
However I do believe K has something up her sleeves and she didn't really give up Will, I bet she saves them both
And she did! That's how great Kalinda is!

Quote:
The old Alicia might have put her hands over her ears and gone "LALALALA" but the new Alicia should have charged and she would definitely have gone to the source of all info at L&G, Kalinda. She would have to know that K is in the loop on this, right? Come on!
I guess she is still testing the waters with Kalinda. It's clear for everyone that she misses her, but I think she's following the baby steps strategy.
Plus, I believe she isn't sure how to deal with Will. What they had ended, and even if it's been a "few months" like she said on the stand, I think it's still fresh. She wants to know what's happening with Will, she cares, but she doesn't want to get too much involved.
I'm sure she knows Kalinda is on it, along with Will, but Alicia is keeping distance from both of them, for obviously different reasons.

Quote:
That's one person. Anyone else want an LJ community?
Count me in!

Quote:
I think I'll finish the survivor game after all

Yes, a chance to go back to all those moments! And again...

Quote:
Welcome to the club!

Quote:
There's a bunch of new fics in the fanfiction thread! Hunting for them is on my "to do" list for the day!

Quote:
I never have enough ff!
Do you write?
Old 02-01-2012, 04:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
Do you write?
I wish I can, but as you probably already figure it out, English is not my native language and it's really difficult to write something that in my mind is so complex and beautiful in a language that is not mine! I always fear to not have enough vocabulary to express myself the way I'd like! But I am an avid Kalicia ff reader!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am currently writing an AU Kalicia fiction. Might be looking for a co-writer after I finish the first chapter.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_Elspeth (View Post)
I wish I can, but as you probably already figure it out, English is not my native language and it's really difficult to write something that in my mind is so complex and beautiful in a language that is not mine! I always fear to not have enough vocabulary to express myself the way I'd like! But I am an avid Kalicia ff reader!!!
Well, I hadn't figure out english is not your native language.....what is it by the way?

Besides, that shouldn't stop you! Plenty of people to help if you need, you can always write in your language...

Quote:
I am currently writing an AU Kalicia fiction. Might be looking for a co-writer after I finish the first chapter.
More to come!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG!!! Bad bad fangirl!
Seriously! You should get spanked for that! What do you say Kiki? Give her a pass this time?

Quote:
The eye sex!!

Quote:
I wonder if that slip of information, done by the writers happened already?!
No I don't think so. I told them episode 15-16 and we just know there's trouble brewing for Kalinda and/or Alicia because Dana won't let it go so I think it's still coming.

Quote:
I'm sure she knows Kalinda is on it, along with Will, but Alicia is keeping distance from both of them, for obviously different reasons.
Maybe. I think that even when she was pissed, she knows she can trust Kalinda to have Will's back.

Quote:
it's like when you call a puppy and he's just so happy to see you and start to wag his tail, just like that K wags her tail to Alicia!
I love that analogy!

Quote:
when she describe how to make love with a woman is different and she is so smoking hot and I was just thinking "where is Alicia, why she's not there, get the rid of Dana and someone call Alicia please!!!
I remember haveing seen a few tweets that said the same thing.
That would be the day, uh? I wonder how Alicia would have reacted if Kalinda talked like that to her

Quote:
In my twisted mind I actually thought that she was thinking about Alicia. Her gaze is on the side, like she was thinking at someone in particular and she start to swallow! Yep, definitely Alicia!
She wasn't thinking of Dana, that's for sure!
I think she was probably thinking of past experiences but hey your twisted mind could be right

Quote:
There's a bunch of new fics in the fanfiction thread! Hunting for them is on my "to do" list for the day!
On your TGW spreadsheet?

Quote:
I wish I can, but as you probably already figure it out, English is not my native language and it's really difficult to write something that in my mind is so complex and beautiful in a language that is not mine!
really? you could have fooled me!

Quote:
I can help if you need. I'm pretty busy but I can always make time for fanfic (not my own obviously because that would require a few hours of self-loathing for every hour of writing and I just don't have that kind of time )

Old 02-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What do you say Kiki? Give her a pass this time?
mmmh I think NOT take out the whip Fluff

Quote:
I told them episode 15-16 and we just know there's trouble brewing for Kalinda and/or Alicia because Dana won't let it go so I think it's still coming
mmh yea, Kalinda to the rescue again? But I am not gonna lie, I enjoy when our girl goes to bat for Kalinda like in What Went Wrong

Quote:
I wonder how Alicia would have reacted if Kalinda talked like that to her
mmh her face, I kind of wish I could see this

Quote:
it's like when you call a puppy and he's just so happy to see you and start to wag his tail, just like that K wags her tail to Alicia!
that is perfect!

Quote:
English is not my native language and it's really difficult to write something that in my mind is so complex and beautiful in a language that is not mine!
Sounds good to me!

Our girls warming up to each other

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-02-2012, 03:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Well, I hadn't figure out english is not your native language.....what is it by the way?
It's italian! Poets language maybe, but in today's business world, perfectly useless!

Quote:
Now that's a good news!
I have an idea in mind, but I don't know if I will ever be able to write it down... we'll see!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder how Alicia would have reacted if Kalinda talked like that to her
Well as much as I'd love to see HOW Alicia may react to that , stick to reality I think that they really won't and can't go there, but what I'd really like to see is K admitting her feelings, not necessary to Alicia herself, to Cary, Will or someone! Just because for me is already canon!There are a lots of scenes in which I think it's so clear K is in love with Alicia, but mostly there were 2 moments for me:
1) When she called Alicia after she talked to Blake, just like she wanted to hear her voice, that was a touching moment and I start to think that maybe K has some different feeling for Alicia that just friendship and then
2) Alicia was on tv, Will said that he thinks she's fantastic and K is there watching her on tv and the way she said to Will "you should tell her how fantastic she is.." I mean clearly SHE want to tell her that!
And my ship sailed just like that!

Quote:
Quote:
The eye sex!!
And lots of them! basically every time they look at each other!I also love the eye sex at the end of Bitcoin For Dummies, they way they look at each others... ohhh
Old 02-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found some A/K fictions that I had never run across before and thought I might share them, in case any of you haven't read them yet, either. They are about halfway down the page.

Passion and Perfection: Miscellaneous
Old 02-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
mmmh I think NOT take out the whip Fluff
Bad fangirl!

Quote:
mmh yea, Kalinda to the rescue again? But I am not gonna lie, I enjoy when our girl goes to bat for Kalinda like in What Went Wrong
Kalinda to the rescue... I'd like that but... been there, seen that. I'd like Kalinda to get in trouble and Alicia to help for a change so yeah I'm with you.

Quote:
Haha she'd probably have chocked on her tequila!

Quote:
stick to reality I think that they really won't and can't go there
Kalinda talking to Alicia about sexuality or her feeling?

Quote:
I'd really like to see is K admitting her feelings, not necessary to Alicia herself, to Cary, Will or someone!
Hehe Lily thought that she did that already with the "You're so off base" to the very jealous Donna. But then she could have been saying "you've got it wrong"

Quote:
When she called Alicia after she talked to Blake, just like she wanted to hear her voice, that was a touching moment and I start to think that maybe K has some different feeling for Alicia
I think maybe her first instinct was to call Alicia and go talk to her, tell her about it. That's why she asked where she was. But then she lost her nerves and thought she could play the field

Quote:
Alicia was on tv, Will said that he thinks she's fantastic and K is there watching her on tv and the way she said to Will "you should tell her how fantastic she is.." I mean clearly SHE want to tell her that!
Now THAT is hard to argue with. She very very definitely was vulnerable in that scene.

Quote:
And lots of them! basically every time they look at each other!I also love the eye sex at the end of Bitcoin For Dummies, they way they look at each others... ohhh
Kiki, we have a gusher! Prepare 10cc of Hybristophilia, stat!

Quote:
I have an idea in mind, but I don't know if I will ever be able to write it down... we'll see!
You can always try and see what happens
If you need a beta reader, I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Quote:
It's italian! Poets language maybe, but in today's business world, perfectly useless!
sad but true. It is a beautiful language though so you can't really complain

Old 02-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG HOW AGWKEHAWGDHASFJGK WAS THAT PHONE CALL