Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Alicia/Kalinda Appreciation Thread #9 -Because there is a light at the end of the tunnel?!

welcome to the official
alicia · kalinda
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

Kalicia on Tumblr
Kalicia on Livejournal

SUPPORTERS

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Little_Grey
03. snatches of sunshine
04. Eternal Flame
05. Lennie1984
06. Brilliant Disguise
07. Libra
08. Lazy
09. Lostcandy
10. crazy_diamond
11. .: DoDs:.
12. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
13. Kiki17
14. xmidnightx
15. Pan
16. loganandroryforever
17. Kalinda Smith
18. Lily Marie
19. Gelfling
20. Hugo
21. BK.
22. Miss Femina
23. light me up
24. Broccoli
25. Tomorrow Morning
26. zuzoka
27. RyeLyn
28. Couch Tomato
29. goodwifefan
30. nlpnlp
31. ChrissyDiva
32. TobyJenna
33. Atsuko
34. Vicky

Alicia: Does anyone ever surprise you?
Kalinda: No.
Alicia: Even me?
Kalinda: Especially you.

Alicia: I am amazed at how little I know about you.
Kalinda: What do you wanna know?
Alicia: I'm not sure.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 01-30-2012 at 06:08 PM
Old 11-08-2011, 06:53 AM
BK.
Passionate Fan

TFTNT!!

Loving the OP
Oh the memories

“There’s a bond that will endure whatever journey we go on.” ~Josh Charles on A/W
Old 11-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

It really makes me sad I don't think I ever appreciated their conversation as much as I do now
Its so true, you don't know what you got until its gone

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT

May it be a thread full of joy and happiness! And that the future episodes bring mostly good things for our girls! And if they stumble with less good things, may they overcome them together!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

thank youuu

Quote:
Loving the OP
i know right? it's like they were friends 5 years ago
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
May it be a thread full of joy and happiness! And that the future episodes bring mostly good things for our girls! And if they stumble with less good things, may they overcome them together!
Hear hear!

Thanks for the thread.

So new theory: Working from Lily's Grace theory re. A&K making up and recent events.

Anyone thinks Grace could fall in with a bit of cult with that online kid? He seems to get weirder and weirder, doesn't he? Kalinda to the rescue?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Anyone thinks Grace could fall in with a bit of cult with that online kid? He seems to get weirder and weirder, doesn't he? Kalinda to the rescue?
Seriously at this point, it doesn't matter to me if Grace falls into a hole and Kalinda has to go to the end of the world to find her, if this leads to a A/K reconciliation

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
as in Grace makes contact with online kid, she disappears (possibly kidnapped) and K goes on a rescue mission to get her back? yup I like that way better than my previous K takes a bullet for Z theory.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
as in Grace makes contact with online kid, she disappears (possibly kidnapped) and K goes on a rescue mission to get her back?
yep. That would be less dramatic I guess and it seemed to me the fact they are bringing back the YT Preacher kid and talk of bible camp in night clubs was either totally random or damn convenient.

Alicia needs to remember K has her back. And K is the best at tracking people up. That could work.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Alicia needs to remember K has her back. And K is the best at tracking people up. That could work.
I think it could work well too, but will the writers really go for a kidnap storyline? But like you said all this talk about being in a nightclub, it could be a really nice twist.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
yep. That would be less dramatic I guess and it seemed to me the fact they are bringing back the YT Preacher kid and talk of bible camp in night clubs was either totally random or damn convenient.
I was thinking exactly about the same thing: bible study, night club, Jackie calling Peter about it, Alicia already gave her ok.... what I can't really figure out, is the timeline But then maybe that's not a problem fo them
Old 11-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
So new theory: Working from Lily's Grace theory re. A&K making up and recent events.

Oh I'm totally on board with this theory. I always thought it was weird how quickly Grace seemed to believe him. (Although he does have amazing eyes). So if it was a bit cultish, or even if Grace went to one of his meetings without Alicia's permission and couldn't get a hold of her, Alicia would be out of her mind with concern....and Kalinda would be called in.

Hopefully Grace would be safe but realize how concerned and distraught Alicia was and stop with all the religion and crazy tutor nonsense, and Alicia would remember that she could always count on Kalinda. Friendship repaired!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but will the writers really go for a kidnap storyline?
Doesn't have to be kidnapping. Grace is stupid enough to get in a big mess all on her own without being forced by anyone.

Quote:
what I can't really figure out, is the timeline But then maybe that's not a problem fo them
they don't really bother with details like timeline or... credibility anymore really. Maybe they'll just throw in the magic "Blake excuse"

Quote:
Oh I'm totally on board with this theory. I always thought it was weird how quickly Grace seemed to believe him. (Although he does have amazing eyes).
funny how he was supposed to be played by Aaron Tveit who played the junior AUSA in the episode. I don't see it but I'm not a fan of Tveit.

Quote:
So if it was a bit cultish, or even if Grace went to one of his meetings without Alicia's permission and couldn't get a hold of her, Alicia would be out of her mind with concern....and Kalinda would be called in.
I think it would have to be more than just an afternoon off for Alicia to be concerned enough to call Kalinda for help. I don't think she'd call her if the house was on fire and only she had a bucket of water
But if it's overnight or maybe a couple of days... definitely.

There is a little whiff of cult with that guy, isn't it? He certainly knows how to talk to the kids and to hit the hot spots. I wish Lily was here to talk about cult psychology. She knows more than I do on that.

Quote:
Friendship repaired!
A-men!

Old 11-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Doesn't have to be kidnapping. Grace is stupid enough to get in a big mess all on her own without being forced by anyone.

I think it would have to be more than just an afternoon off for Alicia to be concerned enough to call Kalinda for help. I don't think she'd call her if the house was on fire and only she had a bucket of water
But if it's overnight or maybe a couple of days... definitely.

There is a little whiff of cult with that guy, isn't it? He certainly knows how to talk to the kids and to hit the hot spots. I wish Lily was here to talk about cult psychology. She knows more than I do on that.
I'm surprised by how much I like this idea...especially in light of the number of cases in the news in recent years of teens meeting their online friends irl just to discover they are pedophiles, etc.

It doesn't have to go super dark to stay on point for both real news events and solving our A/K problem...tho I would like to be a fly on the wall when Peter learns that Alicia is calling on Kalinda to save the day/their daughter. But then again, he does know she's great at what she does, so perhaps he wouldn't think twice about it.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

This could be a cool storyline. K wouldn't refuse to help or fail, right? cuz that twist would piss me off but still it will take forever until they get back to what they were if this happens at all.

Quote:
Grace is stupid enough to get in a big mess all on her own without being forced by anyone.
so mean! I want her to get a scholarship, win a contest, whatever, and go study in Europe Zach too.