Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Alicia ♥ Peter Appr Thread #26 - B/C they will always be our Dream Team especially when they are on very cordial terms!

Welcome to the
Alicia & Peter
Appreciation Thread

Supporter list:

01. autumnღfairytale
02. Eternal Flame
03. Brilliant Disguise
04. Emily
05. Det.Logan
06. Natasja1982
07. film_snob007
08. Caribell
09. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
10. Kiki17
11.4Florrick
12. tvdramafan
13. EndlessღLove
14. JLarah
15. Pan
16. GoodWifeObsessed
17. Kabous
18. Thenewpsies
19. Goodwifefan
20. HappilyShort
21. claire_bear2007
22. Ladyjosie2412

Reasons why we love them:

Because they were together for 15 years
Because Peter wants everything going back to normal
Because they were happy at one time
Because they weren't so bad for an old married couple
Because they were kinky
Because he still has his ring on
Because she has still her ring on
Because Alicia wants to forgive him
Because he hurt her but she can't let him go
Because she visits him in jail
Because he still can make her laugh
Because "separated" doesn't mean "enemies"?
Because they're cute as a couple and deserve a second chance!!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 10-16-2012 at 05:00 PM
Old 09-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new Thread babe... you know how much i loved that title SO MUCH... I really am happy everyone agreed to use it...
Should I actually bring the last round since Terri still needs to vote over here?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks so much KIKI, for setting up the thread.

You are correct; I read the Fan FIC and DIED!!!! It just kept going..will go back and review. Ilove her...who is this girl??

The issue with the separation always made me wonder how they might deal with the campaign : I always thought they might have to do some quasi " we are still separated, but not , still working on the marriage ".Actually that is feasible and logical, at least from Alicia's POV...

Thanks Milly for reminding me about Chris being on first 5 epis last year... he did run off to Europe to do a show, but they seemed to be able to manage his time better than the year he did the play.

I do think they will save the romantic scenes for Will and Alicia, I really do. I do not expect any sexy scenes between A/P but hopefully some very pleasant ones and at least as someone said, she seems to be able to be in the same room with PEter ( at least at the end of S3), and not give him the cold shoulder/I barely tolerate him look.

By the way, think I mentioned that one of our local stations is rerunning TGW, and although it is only from 2009, you can still see that Cary and others look younger, ect. Except for JM, she still looks fabulous ; she does not appear to have aged ;her hair was much longer S1 and I loved it.

my Carla type question...this is very cynical I guess, but did they release stuff about epi 3 to mollify the fans who are pro W/A, or cannot stand to see her with Peter . Does not sound like we will have nice A/P for long, but it could get very interesting !!!
Old 09-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
The issue with the separation always made me wonder how they might deal with the campaign : I always thought they might have to do some quasi " we are still separated, but not , still working on the marriage ".Actually that is feasible and logical, at least from Alicia's POV...
Yeah that would sounds very logically from A's point of view and it was alsokind of what P actually told Donna in an episode.
Quote:
Thanks Milly for reminding me about Chris being on first 5 epis last year... he did run off to Europe to do a show, but they seemed to be able to manage his time better than the year he did the play.
Umm I was the one sayign the thing with the first 5 episodes...
Quote:
I do think they will save the romantic scenes for Will and Alicia, I really do. I do not expect any sexy scenes between A/P but hopefully some very pleasant ones and at least as someone said, she seems to be able to be in the same room with PEter ( at least at the end of S3), and not give him the cold shoulder/I barely tolerate him look.
I doubt AW will get much romantic scenes either it is not as they have so far the best scene for them was cutted out... and if we are fair it is not a romantic show... dowe sometimes wish it sure... but I doubt we will actually ever see much of it... just small glimps in between...
Quote:
my Carla type question...this is very cynical I guess, but did they release stuff about epi 3 to mollify the fans who are pro W/A, or cannot stand to see her with Peter . Does not sound like we will have nice A/P for long, but it could get very interesting !!!
Maybe but I doubt it... from what I have seen that actually scares some Aw fans so much more than just AP... as Sabby told me today, they make it in the beginnign of the season so they have 20 episodes to solve it... like with A/K last year. and really many of them are far more scared that this could end pushing them closer together... and meaning they will get scenes together and focus... so if it really was the intention it has failed at least somewhat... yes some of them think first that it willmena more AW but when they start analyzing and when they are scared as it will only mena more AP scenes and focus, and maybe even push them closer in the end... and that is not my analyzies, it is what I have seen many AW fans say today... Also we know if A meant what she said in season 3 she wants him to win meaning she would never divorce in the middle of the campaign and that also scares AW fans...
Old 09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
New Fan

Sorry for voting so late again girls, but this game is moving painfully quickly in getting rid of all these awesome AP scenes

I'm giving 2 points to #23 and 1 point to #24
Old 09-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love her...who is this girl??
I know right!!!!! I need to be friends with this girl or at least follow her on twitter cause she is AMAZING!

Quote:
able to manage his time better than the year he did the play.
Stupid play ruined S2 I am hoping S4 will bring us a more dedicated CN.

Quote:
Doubt it, only cause they did the same thing last year. We had the PR for the first three episodes, and I believe epi 3 just happened to be about the Peter scandal, which I think is just adding more layers to the A/P storyline this year! I am excited

Quote:
was alsokind of what P actually told Donna in an episode.
Donna?

Thanks for voting Terri

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Now I am going to do my best to get this thread going!

Quote:
what P actually told Donna in an episode.
Who is Donna>I am blank?

Quote:
Umm I was the one sayign the thing with the first 5 episodes...
Sorry about that Josie! I thought I was the only maniac following his coming and going! Sorry to misquote ...

Quote:
and if we are fair it is not a romantic show... dowe sometimes wish it sure... but I doubt we will actually ever see much of it... just small glimps in between...
And ...

Maybe but I doubt it... from what I have seen that actually scares some Aw fans so much more than just AP... as Sabby told me today, they make it in the beginnign of the season so they have 20 episodes to solve it... like with A/K last year. and really many of them are far more scared that this could end pushing them closer together... and meaning they will get scenes together and focus... .. and that is not my analyzies, it is what I have seen many AW fans say today... Also we know if A meant what she said in season 3 she wants him to win meaning she would never divorce in the middle of the campaign and that also scares AW fans...
You are totally right on about it not being a romantic show: after all the build up about A/W. they got the elevator scene, a bit of affection , and the very hot opening , which was only a minute. So you are quite right there... they do not do it for anyone.

When I was talking about leaving the romance for A/W, or at least their getting together, I meant AFTER she is through with Peter, and yes, that could drag out.
Note that last year JM said that there would be no divorce , but she did not mention divorce this year, so I suspect it is a def possibility..

And then we have Chris saying most of his scenes are with AC. and even when nothing i going on with A/W, they always have scenes together bec of Josh being a regular.

But remember scully/mulder, and all the other meant to be together couples... they do it near the end of the series, break them up temporaily ( as they have done here) ornot at all. Josh C said himself , if we got together ( he meant permanently, ) what next. the tension and drama are over and it gets problematic for the writers. So I always wonder why A/W fans are so worried... they have to be PATIENT, as lord knows, the A/P fans have been as patient as saints ( except for mine and Jodie's crankiness)...Kiki was the one who was optimistic ..at least until end of S2...

My kvetching for the day..hope I haven't driven everyone crazy.
Last question: I assume pics are spoilers, as well as press releases.??
Old 09-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
what P actually told Donna in an episode.
Who is Donna>I am blank?
I got it now Mare Josie means Donna Brazile :lol

Quote:
But remember scully/mulder
Spoiler spoiler spoiler *sorry I am watching TXF now *

Mare, I totally get your concerns about the end game. It is worrisome, cause are they just delaying A/W? I am not sure, but I am gonna take what I can get now, cause A/P are finally going in the direction I have always wanted to see.

I just want to say these spoilers are good and all but we shouldn't get our hopes up, I believe is still going to be a slowwwwww process and a frustrating one for us, cause we might not get all the scenes we want.

Is ok to discuss photos since they are officially released by CBS.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Dona Brazile..LOL!! that is hilarious... thank you, I swear I would have sat here all night trying to figure it out!!!!!

Quote:
I totally get your concerns about the end game. It is worrisome, cause are they just delaying A/W? I am not sure, but I am gonna take what I can get now, cause A/P are finally going in the direction I have always wanted to see.

I just want to say these spoilers are good and all but we shouldn't get our hopes up, I believe is still going to be a slowwwwww process and a frustrating one for us, cause we might not get all the scenes we want.
Actually I am not all that concerned about the end game . I do not think it was ever intended to be Peter, sort of for the same reasons I said for A/W... if A/P become happy, it cannot last long.

I am convinced the end will either be with Will, ( not necessarily the white picket fence variety) or it will be quite open ended , leaving the possibility that she PROBABLY will be with Will.. the other option, the Kings being the Kings is that Alicia will leave for some new job, new opportunity , with no partner at her side, just a bright future... Just MO of course. The Kings said a long time ago they knew how it would end.

And most fans I think, want Alicia to be happy , even if it means being without
Peter , Will or any partner.

I mean , if the series goes to 5 seasons only, they would have all of next year to wrap it up with A/W in a good way. SATC did that , MKP is not the Kings..but they do listen to fans.

I still love the NPR writer who preferred A/P...
Old 09-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay I really want to comment and answer on all that has been said but it is very late so..you are getting the new roung and a few answers... rest will be tomorrow...

I am sorry about confusing with Donna B. was in a hurry so yeah...

Quote:
Sorry about that Josie! I thought I was the only maniac following his coming and going! Sorry to misquote ...
don't worry about it... nope I am pretty storg in it as well plus honestly I have Terri on twitter cough CN is much talked about there.. less good when I am in class and we are CN gushing... but honestly we talked about it recently because I find so much of s3 borring and needed to fall asleeep so I was going to rewatch one of the borring ones but it wouldn't work if CN/P was there looking hot...

As I said all the rest will get comments tomorrow...

Funny final good night note... Terri and I have just spend over an hour talking AP sex... what great dreams that will mean...

Alicia and Peter

Survivor game

Round 20

Quote:
Rules: You have to vote for two scenes the one you like the least and the one you like the second least. The first one gets 2 points the second one 1 point. The one scene with most points gets removed in the next round.

Each round takes 2 days (or until everyone has voted). You have to explain your choice for voting a scene out!

For those who don't remember exactly the scenes, here is a brief recap:

1) Gone in round 11
2) Gone in round 13
3) Peter tells Alicia that he wants to move back into the bedroom, that he is not just her roommate.
4) Peter tells Alicia he loves her. Alicia leaves the door open to the bedroom..

5) Gone in round18
6) Gone in round 6
7) Gone in round 4
8) Gone in round 15
9) A/P have the big blow up outside Alicia's apartment. Peter asks Alicia if she is planning to divorce him.
10) Gone in round 10
11) Gone in round 7
12) Gone in round 5
13) A scared Alicia calls Peter because she cannot find Grace. Telling him that she missed 12 calls from Grace. Peter tells her to calm down and take a breath!
14) Peter comes to the apartment to find a crying Alicia. He hugs her to calm her down.
15) Grace comes home and the family shares a hug.

16) Gone in round 12
17) Alicia and Peter have a brief cute moment about who is going to talk to church boy about not seeing Grace again.
18) Gone in round 17
19) A/P leave the headmistress office and joke around about which one of them have screwed up the kids.
20) Gone in round 8
21) Gone in round 2
22) A/P have a fight about Will's Grand Jury. Alicia tells Peter she is not sleeping with Will, and Peter admits that her relationship with Will is the real problem.
23) Gone in round 19
24) Flashback: Peter does some work on the house and tells Alicia she looks like Grace Kelly.
25) Flashback: P/A snuggle under the covers during a lighting storm.

26) Gone in round 16
27) Gone in round 14
28) Alicia comes to Peter office and talks to him about running for Governor. She encourages him to run because she has always respected his political abilities.
29) Gone in round 1
30) A/P appear together on stage as a sign of unity towards Peter's reelection.
31) A/P talk in the courtroom about what should be done with the house. Peter tells Alicia he doesn't want his actions to be misunderstood.
32) Alicia greets P/W at the elevator door. Tells Peter she is there to show him her office.
33) A/P talk in Alicia's office about the subpoena. Peter admires her office and is proud of what Alicia has done in three years..

34 Gone in round 3
35) Alicia goes to the house, and they talk about Peter helping with the case. Peter says that he just told the truth and Alicia tells him that means more than he thinks. He asks her to stay for pizza.
36) Gone in round 9

Also Below you can find YouTube links of the episodes that contain the survivor game scenes:

1. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 2.09 - YouTube (SG 1-2)
2. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter's 2.12 - YouTube (SG 3-4)
3. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 2.13 - YouTube (SG 5)
4. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 2.18 - YouTube (SG 6)
5. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 2.21 - YouTube (SG 7-9)
6. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.01 - YouTube (SG 10-11)
7. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.05 - YouTube (SG 12)
8. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter's 3.10 - YouTube (SG 13-15)
9. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.11 - YouTube (SG 16-20)
10. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.14 - YouTube (SG 21-22)
11. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.17 - YouTube (SG 23)
12. The Good Wife: Alicia and peter 3.19 - YouTube (SG 24-26)
13. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.20 - YouTube (27-30)
14. The Good Wife: Alicia and Peter 3.22 - YouTube (31-36)
Old 09-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehreem_S (View Post)
Sorry for voting so late again girls, but this game is moving painfully quickly in getting rid of all these awesome AP scenes

I'm giving 2 points to #23 and 1 point to #24
Yaye another vote for ( well AGAINST actually ) my loathed #24

Thank you Terri - I'm Jodie by the way

The crazy lady that has been trying to vote scene #24 off since round 1

Will try to catch up with all the fabulous fanfic and stuff in a day or two - Just too darn busy at work right now - Still here actually

Kiks and Josie thanks for the new thread you two - The title is EPIC

Almost forgot to vote for Round 20

DRUM ROLL please - # 24 for 2 points and #15 for 1 point - Sorry sweet huggie I love you still

Last edited by GoodWifeObsessed; 09-19-2012 at 06:43 PM
Old 09-20-2012, 06:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Here voting...

15-2 points
24-1point

15 ..is nice but less important bec I didn, t even realize grace dragged peter in, and 24 bec compared to other scenes, it just does not have the gravitas.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Morning

Quote:
And most fans I think, want Alicia to be happy , even if it means being without
I sure do! I want Alicia to do what she wants, like especially this season, I want her to be with Peter if she WANTS to be, I don't want it to just because cause she has too. That has to be the different of S1/S2 to S4. I hope.

Thanks for new round Josie!

Okk I am going with #15 again, and yes Jodie I am going with #24 only cause compare to the others not as much substance even though is cute as hell!

Tally

#15- 5 points
#24- 4 points

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I want Alicia to do what she wants, like especially this season, I want her to be with Peter if she WANTS to be, I don't want it to just because cause she has too. That has to be the different of S1/S2 to S4. I hope.
You are right on here Kiki... still do not get the motive for the house- as she did not want it back bec of Peter! it just seemed so illogical to me from her POV.
but have to say, clever writers , as it may work for the practicalities of the plot, better than if Peter had been in his apt...

Also, when JM said it is now a "political marriage"... I hope that does not lean to meaning she is only in it to get Peter elected. Even is she thinks he will be a good governor, that seems a bit much. Or will it be bec she begins to realize being the "wife of" can get her places as well...nothing wrong with that up to a point...but let's hope she shows some feelings , not just obligations again! that is what her interview implied , but then we all have to take star interviews with a pound of salt... they often seem off track..don't they?
Old 09-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
but then we all have to take star interviews with a pound of salt... they often seem off track..don't they?
Seriously you really do, cause JM was talking about "politica" marriage and now in the last 2 weeks the articles that have been out shes been talking more about Peter in a positive light, so its all very confusing. So yea we got to be cautious with anything JM says

--- Alicia Florrick