Old 12-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who is the Red Devil?

Who is the red devil?

I thought it would be fun as we go into finale week for everyone to list:
  • Who the red devil is
  • Who dies in the finale
  • Who the final survivors are

We can then compare/contrast once the answers are revealed and see who got it right!

Big lights will inspire you

Last edited by lizzybug57; 12-02-2015 at 11:09 PM
Old 12-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, this is a really smart idea!

Red Devil: Chanel 5
Who dies: Everyone but the next four
Survivors: Dean Munsch, Chad Radwell, Chanel Oberlin, Chanel 3

I was going to pick Hester, but it seems that everyone who fakes their death or nearly dies ends up dead later on...

icon by elegantamber ღღღ

Last edited by wild sage growing; 12-02-2015 at 10:57 AM Reason: Messed up Chad's name. For shame!!
Old 12-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Thanks! We did something similar on the Scream TV Series thread on the TV board, and it was really fun. Some people were spot on in who they thought the killer(s) was and some were way off base. It was fun to see the results and then discuss.

I still have to think about who I think the red devil is. It seriously changes every week. Hester is still really really suspicious to me.

Also-love the theory that it is Chanel #5. I would have never thought of her.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

^She's seriously the only one they haven't actively "explored" other than Pete, so she feels suspicious to me.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 12-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
^Thanks! We did something similar on the Scream TV Series thread on the TV board, and it was really fun. Some people were spot on in who they thought the killer(s) was and some were way off base. It was fun to see the results and then discuss.

I still have to think about who I think the red devil is. It seriously changes every week. Hester is still really really suspicious to me.

Also-love the theory that it is Chanel #5. I would have never thought of her.

Libby is mentally unstable. She could be the RD....but she couldn't be. Libby was there when they were attacked. Yeah, she hates Chanel Oberlin. I don't think she doesn't hate Kappa House. To me, I still think it's Hester. I could be wrong about it. She's creepy.

Who will survive in the finale: Chanel #3, Chanel Oberlin, Grace and Wes.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:53 PM
New Fan

who the red devil is- I thought it was Chad at first because he was close to Boone, and when Boone was approached by the Red Devil he said knew who it was. I think its Chanel #5.

Who dies in the finale- I think Chanel #3will die.

Who the final survivors- Grace, her dad, Zayday, Chanel 1, Hester, and the rest.

Also, awsome to see a Scream Queens forum thread. I am new to fan forum I look ard to being part of the Scream Queens thread community.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Channel #5 is definitely not stable. That's true. I also still think it is Hester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningtornado (View Post)
who the red devil is- I thought it was Chad at first because he was close to Boone, and when Boone was approached by the Red Devil he said knew who it was. I think its Chanel #5.

Who dies in the finale- I think Chanel #3will die.

Who the final survivors- Grace, her dad, Zayday, Chanel 1, Hester, and the rest.

Also, awsome to see a Scream Queens forum thread. I am new to fan forum I look ard to being part of the Scream Queens thread community.
Welcome! We are so happy to have you here! Love your theory! I can't wait to see who is correct!

Old 12-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

She wanted to kill Chanel Oberlin with Chanel #3 and Hester. I don't think she really wanted to take down Kappa. It's her life.

Hester is creepy. She is unstable too. She tried to break up Chad and Chanel O. even with a fake pregnancy.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Lol so true! I don't really think most of characters are stable, but Hester and Chanel #5 both definitely have significant issues.

Old 12-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

They will most likely kill someone without thinking about it.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Totally. Look at Chanel too then. I don't think she is the red devil, but she kills or attempts to kill without thinking. She pushed Hester down the stairs so she wouldn't go to Thanksgiving dinner. She killed Ms Bean.

I wonder if they'll completely surprise and make Grace the red devil. We're told she isn't the bath tub baby, and she's been the "hero" of the series thus far. It would be a pretty bold move IMO and easily explain why she has never been attacked. That said, if someone else is the red devil, being related to Grace would also explain why she hasn't been attacked.

Old 12-05-2015, 09:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Chanel has been already attacked a few times. She couldn't the Red Devil if she was at the Mall at the same time as the Devil herself.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Chanel has been already attacked a few times. She couldn't the Red Devil if she was at the Mall at the same time as the Devil herself.
Totally agree. I was just saying that Chanel is also willing to/has killed. That's not limited to the red devil.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Totally agree. I was just saying that Chanel is also willing to/has killed. That's not limited to the red devil.
The Red Devil hasn't really attacked Grace. She loves her little half sister...maybe.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
The Red Devil hasn't really attacked Grace. She loves her little half sister...maybe.
That is true!

Has Grace ever been attacked one-on-one? I can't recall...

icon by elegantamber ღღღ