Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2015, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Playlist Partners - {Wes & Gigi - Oliver Hudson & Nasim Pedrad} - Because they battled the Red Devil together.

Wes Gardner and Gigi Caldwell Appreciation Thread

Favorite moments
1. Listening to the 'male power ballads of 1995' playlist in Wes' car together then going for coffee.
2. Gigi visiting Wes' first class Intro. to Film Analysis class and watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre then complimenting him and him asking her for salad.
3. Them having their salad 'date' with Dean Munsch tagging along, the moment at the end when they touch each other as he says he has to go but enjoyed it.
4. Wes comes to Gigi's aid when he hears her scream inside Kappa house when she's being attack in the living room by the Red Devil with the chainsaw. They manage to scare off the Red Devil.

Playlist
A place for us to put songs related to Wes and Gigi on the show, and songs that remind us of them that we know.
1.Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? – Bryan Adams
Wes listens to music when Gigi knocks on the car window and gets inside and introduces herself, she tries to ease his mind about Grace staying on campus and in KKT house.
2.Always – Bon Jovi
Wes spiels his feeling about Grace and feeling pulling away from him to Gigi as they talk they listen to music and bond when Gigi asks him out for coffee, he agrees and they leave.
3. Wonderwall - Oasis - Fansong

Wes and Gigi lover's
1. AtomicEmpress
2, De Medici Queen
3. ready to run
4. Kelly_Dylan
5. Lizzybug57
6. screaming colours

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]

Last edited by lizzybug57; 01-17-2016 at 10:28 AM
Old 09-30-2015, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

aww I was waiting for this thread!

Add me, please. They're too cute!
Old 09-30-2015, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Added you

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 09-30-2015, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

thanks
Old 09-30-2015, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

What do we think of 'I can love you like that' By All-4-One for the playlist? It was from 1995, the same year as the playlist that Wes made. I'm gonna focus on some more 90's songs for now.

ETA - some other songs I was thinking are

'Iris' By The Goo Goo Dolls
'Wonderwall' by Oasis
'I'll stand by you' By The Pretenders

Old 09-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Thanks for starting. Add me too, please?

I don't know how I feel about these two yet, but well, they are entertaining.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Wonderwall
Old 09-30-2015, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Added you
Added Wonderwall.

I like these two. I think Gigi has more layers to show and I hope she'll have a chance to spend time and show more depth. And Wes def. deserves love.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how Gigi is randomly sitting in his class when Wes shows the Texas Chain Saw Massacre!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 10-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

When he showed the movie to the kids and the expression on his face during the scene I was like "omg noo why are red evil I know it's you" but then... I'm not so sure it's him after watching the whole episode
Old 10-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

I think he would be pretty bad to show that movie and then attack kids with a chainsaw. I mean, how obvious right? On the other hand if there are two Red Devils (assuming one isn't Boone but it probably is) then he would be smart to get attacked by the Red Devil to show that he isn't the Red Devil.

Old 10-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

^ That movie was so damn weird. And Gigi being there was kinda random too. But it felt like he was much more into her on this episode (on the 2nd he seemed a little hesitant at first).
Old 10-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

I've actually seen that movie. It is weird. It's about cannibals. lol. I wanted to see the remake and mom accidentally got the old one and I opened it so I was like 'oh what the hay' and watched it. afterwards I was like 'wtf?' especially at the scene at the end it showed where the chainsaw killer (Leatherface) basically has a fit with his chainsaw and saws at the air and screams. I think it was funny that Wes said all this kinda deep stuff about the movie to the class and Gigi was like, 'Wow, what did that mean?' like she is cute sometimes. a bit out of it. although I think Wes was trying to get blood out of a stone with the meaning of the movie. Still what he said to Gigi made sense.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

^ Oh that sounds so crazy. I've never seen the movie so I couldn't really judge, but he got so deep about it that I definitely got the feeling he was reaching too much, even if it does fit the movie. But it's a regular horror movie ffs, it's not really a cinematographic classic. Gigi is adorable, she has such a ~clueless aura around her, I wonder if she's really that innocent or if she's just very good at pretending lol.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready to run (View Post)
Gigi is adorable, she has such a ~clueless aura around her, I wonder if she's really that innocent or if she's just very good at pretending lol.
Great point! Maybe it is all for show, but that means she'd have to be a really conniving good actress.

I still think it's absolutely hilarious she was sitting in his class like it's a normal thing to do.

Big lights will inspire you