I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergo3
Again: WORD. I've been watching the Season 2 episodes lately and I forgot how much I liked Linda. I'd like to see her again, even if for a moment, just for continuity reasons perhaps.
WORD, ergo. I really liked Linda. I'm a huge fan of Marcia Cross, so I very much enjoyed her work on Everwood, and basically, everything else she has done. I would love for her to come back, for continuity reasons, as you suggested. That would be great. Who knows if she could pull herself away from DH's, but I would sure love to see her swing it.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
WORD, ergo. I really liked Linda. I'm a huge fan of Marcia Cross, so I very much enjoyed her work on Everwood, and basically, everything else she has done. I would love for her to come back, for continuity reasons, as you suggested. That would be great. Who knows if she could pull herself away from DH's, but I would sure love to see her swing it.
She promised her mother she'd be back for Thanksgiving, which kinda gave me hope that we'd see her again. She definitely became one of my favorite characters and it was sad to see her go. Too bad really. I'd loved her with Andy. Even knowing that he's supposed to end up with Nina, I'd be okay with Linda.. of course.. then Ephramy would just be kinda weird. Ever think that was their reason for having her leave? Imagine your father dating your girlfriends aunt. Kinda creepy. Any word on more reruns until the 18th?

Edit: I love both Marcia Cross and Brenda Strong. It seems weird that they both went from Everwood to Desperate Housewives, and Branda is dead on both shows. They give her a little more to do over at DH though. XD
Old 03-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Great point about her telling Edna she'd be back. They definitely left it open ended, which was refreshing. I hated to see her go and I really liked her with Andy. Like you, I liked that pairing even though Andy seems destined to end up with Nina.. However, I would have been more than fine with Andy/Linda being permanent. ITA that Ephramy would have been kind of weird if they would have happened in season 2 while Andy/Linda were together. It does seem too coincidental that whenever Linda/Marica leaves, E/A start to sort of come together and head towards their eventual romance.

I also think it's quite amazing that Marcia/Brenda ended up on DH's.

Regarding reruns.. No word yet on more times/dates that I know of. I'll keep checking and certainly list them whenever I receive word.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Great point about her telling Edna she'd be back. They definitely left it open ended, which was refreshing. I hated to see her go and I really liked her with Andy. Like you, I liked that pairing even though Andy seems destined to end up with Nina.. However, I would have been more than fine with Andy/Linda being permanent. ITA that Ephramy would have been kind of weird if they would have happened in season 2 while Andy/Linda were together. It does seem too coincidental that whenever Linda/Marica leaves, E/A start to sort of come together and head towards their eventual romance.

I also think it's quite amazing that Marcia/Brenda ended up on DH's.

Regarding reruns.. No word yet on more times/dates that I know of. I'll keep checking and certainly list them whenever I receive word.
I think the writer's thought that out beforehand with the A/L E/A situation. They probably knew that the two couldn't occur at the same time. Everything is about timing with the show. Sometimes it works out.

Marcia Cross is probably the reason I tuned in to watch DH. It's not a regular fixture in my television life, but I'll watch it if I'm bored.

I'll keep my eye out for you posts about reruns. Thank you!
Old 03-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You're very welcome.

I totally agree with you that the timing is always precise. That's one of the very things that I love about this show. Everything is well planned out in advance and not just thrown together.

I haven't yet tuned in to see DH's. I absolutely want to, though, and Marcia is frankly, the main reason why I have the urge to watch this show. Yes, I have heard outstanding things about this show and that has me curious, but what will make me act on my curiosity is all due to Marcia Cross.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

Wilpen - I love the show (obviously!) me being the mod!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
Wilpen - I love the show (obviously!) me being the mod!
Ken, I should start watching to also join in on some discussions on your, I'm sure, wonderful board.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ken, I should start watching to also join in on some discussions on your, I'm sure, wonderful board.
That it is ...

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Bumping up this thread because of new info:

- 7/21/05 "Shoot The Moon"
- 7/28/05 "Best Laid Plans"
- 8/04/05 "The Reflex"
- 8/11/05 "Surprise"
- 8/18/05 "A Mountain Town"
- 8/25/05 "Fate Accomplis"
I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ahhh, thanks so much, co-mod, for this info!
Old 07-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupisan
When will new Everwood episodes being shown cause I dont like Summerland.
Reply   Post New Thread