Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2017, 03:46 AM
  #61
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 103,887
Koni, you rock, outstanding co-mod and friend.

I was just telling Betty (while you were sleeping ) that we should think about making more threads for the episodes we're missing. I wake up and you made more. If that's not intuition, I don't know what it is. Either you heard me or we just picked up on what the other wanted.

Thanks!
Wilpen is offline  
Old 02-24-2017, 04:15 AM
  #62
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Koni, you rock, outstanding co-mod and friend.

I was just telling Betty (while you were sleeping ) that we should think about making more threads for the episodes we're missing. I wake up and you made more. If that's not intuition, I don't know what it is. Either you heard me or we just picked up on what the other wanted.

Thanks!
You are welcome ! I was asked to do the thread so I did it . Sorry, but I was too busy at work with this presentation that I forgot about those missing threads . The rest I will most probably create next week (or at least some of them) because not only I have been busy at work, I also will have quite busy weekend and even busier next week.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-24-2017, 05:56 AM
  #63
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 103,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
You are welcome ! I was asked to do the thread so I did it . Sorry, but I was too busy at work with this presentation that I forgot about those missing threads . The rest I will most probably create next week (or at least some of them) because not only I have been busy at work, I also will have quite busy weekend and even busier next week.
Betty and I can help out too! We are a trio after all.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 02-24-2017, 06:04 AM
  #64
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 45,931
We can most definitely help!
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 02-24-2017, 06:08 AM
  #65
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,014
Thanks ! We will coordinate it and decide on how to proceed later on .
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-26-2017, 10:25 AM
  #66
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,014
New OT thread:

County High Cafeteria #98 (General OT): We cruise over OT threads even with visual migraine
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-01-2017, 07:05 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 103,887
Everwood February Post Count: 66.29


Great job, everyone!
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-01-2017, 08:02 PM
  #68
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 45,931
We're doing really well!!!!!
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 03-01-2017, 10:47 PM
  #69
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,014
Thanks for posting the count, Michelle! We are doing really awesome! I think that this is our best post count the last months. Even more. I just skimmed through the history and couldn't see such post count in the last 2 years.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2017, 06:29 AM
  #70
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 103,887
You're right, this is our best number in years.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-02-2017, 10:26 AM
  #71
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
You're right, this is our best number in years.
Yeah I couldn't find when we were that good in the past . It's an awesome count!
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 03-02-2017, 05:00 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 103,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah I couldn't find when we were that good in the past . It's an awesome count!
It really is.

I guess it's the magic of the Trio.


Last edited by Wilpen; 03-02-2017 at 05:06 PM
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-02-2017, 05:44 PM
  #73
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 92,736
Well done everyone! A few other statistics that show how well this board is doing:
  • This board ranked as Number 33 out of 215 boards here.
  • This board ranked as Number 3 out of 28 boards in the TV Shows - Past Category, behind Smallville and Castle.

I’ll post these statistics here every month.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline  
Old 03-02-2017, 06:02 PM
  #74
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 103,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Well done everyone! A few other statistics that show how well this board is doing:
  • This board ranked as Number 33 out of 215 boards here.
  • This board ranked as Number 3 out of 28 boards in the TV Shows - Past Category, behind Smallville and Castle.

I’ll post these statistics here every month.
What great stats!

Thanks, Jerry!

2002 to 2006 was Everwood's run... it's 2017 right now and I feel like due to the board's activity/stability we've almost stopped time from going by... we are still stuck in that 2002-2006 bubble because we've kept the Energy of Everwood alive.
Wilpen is offline  
Old 03-02-2017, 07:06 PM
  #75
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 45,931
Those are fantastic statistics!!! Very proud!
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.