Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
You make terrific points. Seriously, back when the show was live, so many of us wanted a season five, we felt like there were so many more stories left to tell. But you’re right... the series finale had everything. Really, what more could we have asked for? Seeing our pairings and characters/families day-to-day would have been great. That said, the right pairings received their endings, everyone was in a great place. We received a satisfying series finale. One of the best I’ve ever seen! One that fans of other shows could only dream of having.
True, but come on....we want more! Lol. I have liked or loved some shows since, but none in the same way as EW. I would still love to have it back.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 09-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
True, but come on....we want more! Lol. I have liked or loved some shows since, but none in the same way as EW. I would still love to have it back.
Haha, I know. I think we should trust Berlanti. He’d never mess things up. You are right, nothing compares to our Everwood. We yearn for more.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Still love this from a couple years ago:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/1892...ival-right-now
Old 09-14-2018, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Still love this from a couple years ago:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/1892...ival-right-now
I've never seen that! All very very valid reasons!
Old 09-14-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I've never seen that! All very very valid reasons!
Definitely.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
You make terrific points. Seriously, back when the show was live, so many of us wanted a season five, we felt like there were so many more stories left to tell. But you’re right... the series finale had everything. Really, what more could we have asked for? Seeing our pairings and characters/families day-to-day would have been great. That said, the right pairings received their endings, everyone was in a great place. We received a satisfying series finale. One of the best I’ve ever seen! One that fans of other shows could only dream of having.
Yes, the Everwood Season Finale was perfection, especially with the Ephram and Amy ending, but I’ll always feel that there were more stories to tell. I also didn’t like how Jake told Nina to go back to Andy at the airport when they were preparing to fly out to Los Angeles instead of having Nina make that decision, but at least, and at last, Andy and Nina ended up together. Still though, the Ephram and Amy Ferris Wheel scene, which we wouldn’t have gotten if there was a Season Five, was the most beautiful and heartfelt scene that I’ve ever seen on television.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-14-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes, the Everwood Season Finale was perfection, especially with the Ephram and Amy ending, but I’ll always feel that there were more stories to tell. I also didn’t like how Jake told Nina to go back to Andy at the airport when they were preparing to fly out to Los Angeles instead of having Nina make that decision, but at least, and at last, Andy and Nina ended up together. Still though, the Ephram and Amy Ferris Wheel scene, which we wouldn’t have gotten if there was a Season Five, was the most beautiful and heartfelt scene that I’ve ever seen on television.
Totally agree. My only issue was how Nina got together with Andy. It shouldn't have taken Jake to get there even if this question was actually asked fairly recently... even if Nina would have joined Jake in LA, there's still no doubt in my mind she wouldn't have found her way to Andy. It just would have taken a little longer but Andy/Nina were meant to be and they would have found a way. That Ferris Wheel scene was so beautiful... thinking about not receiving it (for lame Madison causing more trouble) just infuriates me. Everything happens for a reason.

That said, if Berlanti is gentle and careful... a revival/reboot would be fantastic because we'd get more Everwood.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wish we could talk more about a reboot/revival. I go back and forth but at the end of the day, if it means more Everwood... how on earth can you not want that?!
Old 01-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm feeling the same way. It seems like every other show of the past is or has already gotten a reboot or revival. Someone on Twitter made a joke that Supernatural will get a reboot while the original series is still airing lol
Old 01-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't care that the Show ended well. I'm with you guys...I want more!
Old 01-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
I'm feeling the same way. It seems like every other show of the past is or has already gotten a reboot or revival. Someone on Twitter made a joke that Supernatural will get a reboot while the original series is still airing lol
That show is never ending.

I hope we hear more positive news about Everwood getting back on our screens in the future.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-04-2019 at 07:43 AM
Old 01-03-2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't care that the Show ended well. I'm with you guys...I want more!
With you!
Old 01-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Administrator

I would really love to see Everwood come back. It could definitely continue to a new generation with new stories that would involve the original cast plus some new characters.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I have hope it’ll eventually happen. We might not get Chris but I could see the rest of the cast on board.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I have hope it’ll eventually happen. We might not get Chris but I could see the rest of the cast on board.
Yes, Chris is huge star now, so I can't see him coming back unless he does a cameo like Melissa McCarthy did with the Gilmore Girls revival.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread