Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
To be honest A few years ago I couldn't even imagine Andie and Dawson together.
so, when i read the above I tried to imagine JVB and Meredith Monroe kissing......not happening. there is not a shred of sexual chemistry between them I know it would drive Joey and Pacey nuts and I wish I could go along with it, but I just can't. To me it would be wrong on so many levels.

Now what i can get behind is (Chris Pratt) Bright Wandering into Capeside and striking up a romance with Andie. Those two would really work and the sexual tension would be off the charts.

Well Joey and Pacey could always run into Dawson/Gretchen Andie/Bright on a double date.....You would get the same desired effect.
Years ago we thought about crossover pairings and a lot of people put together Ephram and Rory Gilmore, lol. I can't see it since it's always Ephram/Amy but I thought it was funny when people conjured up Ephram/Rory.

Quote:
New subject.. If I ever start writing fanfiction again; A Bright/Andie story would be on my list of stories

What I find interesting is all the actors who portrayed the teens on Everwood went on to have good careers; who would have thought Chris Pratt would go on to be an "A" list mega star.
It is really interesting how things turned out. Chris always had this raw talent that apparently couldn't be denied.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Rory and Ephram? That is a pairing I never thought about, but I can see how some people would like it.

In my opinion Rory would not deserve Ephram. If you really pay attention to Rory you would see she is not a very nice person in my opinion.

.i have written a few GG stories. The two links below are paradoies of Rory. You will either love them or hate them.

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...toryid=6292090

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...oryid=10589914
Old 08-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Rory and Ephram? That is a pairing I never thought about, but I can see how some people would like it.

In my opinion Rory would not deserve Ephram. If you really pay attention to Rory you would see she is not a very nice person in my opinion.

.i have written a few GG stories. The two links below are paradoies of Rory. You will either love them or hate them.

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...toryid=6292090

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...oryid=10589914
Thanks for these! I am going to give them a read.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

its interesting how true love made the list of tv episodes on the net. That wasn't the best ep, but ngl did like pj in that ep.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Imo, that was one of the worst episodes of the series.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

^ The Longest Day is worse. I liked it maybe...2% more than TLD. Or maybe Stolen Kisses is the worst. s3 has so many bad episodes to choose from.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Indeed, there were many episodes to choose from.

The Longest Day was especially bad because TPTB were so proud of such garbage. They actually thought it was a clever episode. It was one of the dumbest episodes of any series I've ever seen.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Imo, that was one of the worst episodes of the series.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I did. Not. Like.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

The Longest Day was nothing but repetitive crap. Who wants to watch one of the final nails driven into the coffin of a formerly great show four times.

Last edited by TL22; 08-16-2018 at 10:39 PM
Old 08-16-2018, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
The longest was nothing but repetitive crap. Who wants to watch one of the final nails driven into the coffin of a formerly great show four times.
Exactly. Well said.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The Longest Day was nothing but repetitive crap. Who wants to watch one of the final nails driven into the coffin of a formerly great show four times.
yes. they spent an awful lot of time talking about dawson. PJ has sure spent an awful lot of time fighting about him. and yet they're net popular.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That's all they did was talk about Dawson.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Season four when Pacey and Joey were supposed to be having the romance for the ages; every time Joey had a question or a dilemma she ran to Dawson instead of her boyfriend for guidance. Then there is the matter of Joey freaking out when she saw Dawson kissing Gretchen while she had Pacey on her arm. All the indications of a loyal girlfriend.

How can anyone say that Pacey and Joey were True Love when it is so obvious she wanted to be with Dawson and really did not try and hide it, or at least did not try hard.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
its interesting how true love made the list of tv episodes on the net. That wasn't the best ep, but ngl did like pj in that ep.
So Rachel... you basically liked the PJ build up to the actual romantic relationship but then once the romantic relationship officially got started for us to see in 4.1, you started disliking them?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread