Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Revenge 4x02

What an episode. When Emily finally told Charlotte the truth I was so happy and the scene was so beatiful, untill Charlotte started to speak her mind. I can understand her anger..it makes sense. That said...setting her sister on fire? Isn't that a BIT too much? How are they ever going to redeem that relationship in the future? Promo of next week also proves that Charlotte is really insane..

Michelle, you are completely right that the whole David story is weird. Ok, I can understand he's alive and fakedhis death, but how couldn't he know that Emily is Amanda? How could he not have reached out to Nolan in secret? He was like his son. It doesn't make any sense. Now Victoria is going to ask his help to kill his own daugther? I am sure the kill will fail ( Emily is the lead after all ), but still...

Thats aid, I did somehow enjoy the episode if I didnt think about it too much. I really felt bad for Emily. The music at the end of the episode was great.

I dont think
Spoiler:
You make a terrific point about Charlotte that I never thought of which is ironic since I am a psychologist. lol Charlotte did just try to commit suicide and she's been taking drugs. She could be entirely off the wall insane right now. She also took Carl temporarily in order to torture Jack. This behavior is not the sign of a sane person. Drugs and/or all that's happened (Conrad presumed dead, Victoria not around, Daniel walking around without his usual millions, lame drug addict boyfriend cheating, still not getting over the kidnapping) could point to temporary insanity and maybe she's entirely out of her mind right now and couldn't control what she did to Emily. It's entirely possible, there's enough on her plate to cause temporary insanity. This is the only route that allows some sort of understanding as to what the heck happened.

Yes, like you, I was so happy that finally Emily told Charlotte and I thought that would "save her" from utter despair. I was shocked but understood her outrage but then when she called Emily over and handed her that apparent fake writing along with knocking her out and attempting to set her on fire... I just couldn't believe it.

Yes, the David storyline is whacked and all screwed up. Our only hope there is MAYBE he is playing Victoria in order to get his ultimate revenge on her. All might not be what it seems at the moment. However, if it's reality. then I just can't believe they are going this route. How David would not check up on the exact status of his daughter (even with DNA testing on Fake Amanda) along with meeting up with Nolan or at least checking on him from afar is completely unrealistic. There is no way in hell he's not going to check up on these things first. If he isn't playing Victoria, then I don't even know what to say.

Spoiler:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

I have not watched 402 yet, but I need to know - is there a Emily/David scene?
Old 10-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I have not watched 402 yet, but I need to know - is there a Emily/David scene?
Nope.

Looking forward to your thoughts!
Old 10-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

!
Old 10-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG!!!! What just happend
David, are you ******* kidding with me?!?!?!?!! I can't believe that he believed Victoria's story!!!! What the **** is wrong with him? Him wanting to get back together with her My god, and Victoria.... Of all the horrible things she's done to Emily through her life, she goes and turn David against her too! Sereously, I hate her!! If the show's goal this season is to make people root for Victoria, they are doing a very good job at the opposite!! This just proves how EVIL and DESPICABLE she truly is!!
MY GOD, now I feel even more sorry for Emily poor girl, and now Charlotte trying to kill her! I don't like Charlotte anymore, she used to be so sweet and good.. Now it's like she's becoming her mother... I get that she have been through hell and back, but seeing her like this .... She is a MESS!!! If there is anyone who needs to be put in a psyke ward, it's her. She needs some sereous help here..
And not to mention the sister-relationship between her and Ems.. I can't see that ever happening, it would not be realistic.
And I DON'T want David to help Victoria to take Emily down, that can NOT happen!!! I am PRAYING here that David has some other plan, and that he is playing Victoria bigtime!!!! He surly can't be THIS dumb and stupid... I mean come on, this is David Clarke we are talking about Someone (like Jack or Nolan) needs to put some sense into he's very confusing brain!! I wonder why David's not been in contack with at least Nolan (whom he was supposed to love like a son). He could have told David about Emily and her plan etc. etc.. God, this is frustrating!!!
If the show is sereous about this storyline, they are RUINING this show, and the character David Clarke!!! I can not believe that he don't know that Emily is he's daughter!!!!! (Unless he's playing bitchtoria - witch I really hope he is)!!!

God........

I hope that Jack is gonna save Emily from the stoaway btw, and take her with him home and take care of her forever

Last edited by Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3; 10-07-2014 at 11:25 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Jamie, quit pouting, you beat me in fantasy because you rock and my players sucked this week and watch the episode because I am eager to hear thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 (View Post)
OMG!!!! What just happend
David, are you ******* kidding with me?!?!?!?!! I can't believe that he believed Victoria's story!!!! What the **** is wrong with him? Him wanting to get back together with her My god, and Victoria.... Of all the horrible things she's done to Emily through her life, she goes and turn David against her too! Sereously, I hate her!! If the show's goal this season is to make people root for Victoria, they are doing a very good job at the opposite!! This just proves how EVIL and DESPICABLE she truly is!!
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I was dead wrong about the insinuation that they might humanize Victoria. This is as bad as it gets that she'd actually set things up where David would help her kill his own daughter. That is a million times worse than what she did to Aiden. I can't even with how moronic David is with all of this. I guess we have to pray that he's actually setting Victoria up, and not that other way around!

One thing is clear, though... Victoria doesn't still love David and maybe never truly did or else she NEVER could do what she's doing here. Never. She's evil. She was once a fun villain to watch because the actress is so good but last night she crossed a line that even the actress cannot suck me into anymore. Victoria is more evil than Conrad!

Quote:
MY GOD, now I feel even more sorry for Emily poor girl, and now Charlotte trying to kill her! I don't like Charlotte anymore, she used to be so sweet and good.. Now it's like she's becoming her mother... I get that she have been through hell and back, but seeing her like this .... She is a MESS!!! If there is anyone who needs to be put in a psyke ward, it's her. She needs some sereous help here..
And not to mention the sister-relationship between her and Ems.. I can't see that ever happening, it would not be realistic.
Totally! For me, the only way the sister dynamic can be realistic is if it's proven that Charlotte is so off her rocker, she doesn't even know what she's doing... otherwise, if it's showcased out of anger or even drugs, sorry, that's not going to work. I can't even believe she had zero problem murdering Emily! I just can't even with this storyline.

Quote:
And I DON'T want David to help Victoria to take Emily down, that can NOT happen!!! I am PRAYING here that David has some other plan, and that he is playing Victoria bigtime!!!! He surly can't be THIS dumb and stupid... I mean come on, this is David Clarke we are talking about Someone (like Jack or Nolan) needs to put some sense into he's very confusing brain!! I wonder why David's not been in contack with at least Nolan (whom he was supposed to love like a son). He could have told David about Emily and her plan etc. etc.. God, this is frustrating!!!
If the show is sereous about this storyline, they are RUINING this show, and the character David Clarke!!! I can not believe that he don't know that Emily is he's daughter!!!!! (Unless he's playing bitchtoria - witch I really hope he is)!!!

God........
I feel your anger and frustration so much! I was there last night in such a severe way my stomach was in knots. I almost feel like a fool for watching this series after what we were given last night. All better not be what it seems or else we have major problems here with the series.

David better have a plan that we are unaware of! He better be playing Victoria and setting her up for the largest fall possible. He cannot be that stupid, he just can't! His entire world was Amanda. There is no way he would just accept her death without checking everything out. Someone with his apparent resources would have checked things out. He had to have been passionate and naturally wanted to resist the possibility. Thus, he would research and make sure it was for sure his daughter.

I can't imagine a scenario with him only wanting Victoria, I just can't! There has to be something we are missing!

Quote:
I hope that Jack is gonna save Emily from the stoaway btw, and take her with him home and take care of her forever
I hope so, too. The other thing is if Jack finds out Charlotte caused this, he might feel guilty like he was responsible given his refusal to allow his partner to arrest her. I could totally see Jack feeling guilty for this.

I just pray that throughout all of the chaos in 4.2, all is not what it seems and we get some good evolution for Jack and Emily!

Last edited by jediwands; 10-06-2014 at 11:58 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Jamie, quit pouting, you beat me in fantasy because you rock and my players sucked this week and watch the episode because I am eager to hear thoughts.
I can't believe you just told me to quit pouting
Old 10-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I can't believe you just told me to quit pouting
I am very weird like that.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I was dead wrong about the insinuation that they might humanize Victoria. This is as bad as it gets that she'd actually set things up where David would help her kill his own daughter. That is a million times worse than what she did to Aiden. I can't even with how moronic David is with all of this. I guess we have to pray that he's actually setting Victoria up, and not that other way around!
Yeah, this is soo wrong and soo horrible. I don't have words. Manipulating a man into killing he's own daughter. I can't believe there are actually people out there who sympatise with her. She's sick!
Agree. David setting her up is what I need to see happen.

Quote:
One thing is clear, though... Victoria doesn't still love David and maybe never truly did or else she NEVER could do what she's doing here. Never. She's evil. She was once a fun villain to watch because the actress is so good but last night she crossed a line that even the actress cannot suck me into anymore. Victoria is more evil than Conrad!
Yeah, she truly is! I don't believe in this "true love" speach from Victoria. Last season Pascal was her true love, and then there was this painter from season 1 or 2 (I don't remenber he's name). If she truly loved David, she would not have left Amanda like she did (that was the one thing that David asked her - to make sure Amanda didn't suffer like she did).

Quote:
Totally! For me, the only way the sister dynamic can be realistic is if it's proven that Charlotte is so off her rocker, she doesn't even know what she's doing... otherwise, if it's showcased out of anger or even drugs, sorry, that's not going to work. I can't even believe she had zero problem murdering her Emily! I just can't even with this storyline.
I know... It's so off. This is the last drop, I can't believe Charlotte's storyline either.

Quote:
I feel your anger and frustration so much! I was there last night in such a severe way my stomach was in knots. I almost feel like a fool for watching this series after what we were given last night. All better not be what it seems or else we have major problems here with the series.
Yes! My god, this better not be like it seem. Or else... I can't help but watch though, I need Jack and Emily

Quote:
David better have a plan that we are unaware of! He better be playing Victoria and setting her up for the largest fall possible. He cannot be that stupid, he just can't! His entire world was Amanda. There is no way he would just accept her death without checking everything out. Someone with his apparent resources would have checked things out. He had to have been passionate and naturally wanted to resist the possibility. Thus, he would research and make sure it was for sure his daughter.
I can't imagine a scenario with him only wanting Victoria, I just can't! There has to be something we are missing!
Agreeeeee!!! I don't want to believe this is it, there has to be something more going on here! It HAS too!!!!

Quote:
I hope so, too. The other thing is if Jack finds out Charlotte caused this, he might feel guilty like he was responsible given his refusal to allow his partner to arrest her. I could totally see Jack feeling guilty for this.
That is totally true! If he finds out Charlotte did this to her, I can totally seem him being angry at himself for defending and protecting Charlotte so much.

Quote:
I just pray that throughout all of the chaos in 4.2, all is not what it seems and we get some good evolution for Jack and Emily!
That's my hope to! And I really hope we will get more scenes between Emily and Jack soon! Hopefully of Jack comforting Emily after what happend
Old 10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

lol
I never liked charlotte
Old 10-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Shu, you never have. LOL Did you watch the first two episodes yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3 (View Post)
Yeah, this is soo wrong and soo horrible. I don't have words. Manipulating a man into killing he's own daughter. I can't believe there are actually people out there who sympatise with her. She's sick!
Agree. David setting her up is what I need to see happen.
She is beyond sick. She also couldn't care less that her daughter, Charlotte, does have her real sister too. That thought doesn't even come to her head. Not that Charlotte is handling the situation on her own with this knowledge very well.

Victoria is pure evil.

Quote:
Yeah, she truly is! I don't believe in this "true love" speach from Victoria. Last season Pascal was her true love, and then there was this painter from season 1 or 2 (I don't remenber he's name). If she truly loved David, she would not have left Amanda like she did (that was the one thing that David asked her - to make sure Amanda didn't suffer like she did).
Precisely. Also... didn't David write up in his journal while is prison that he trusted the wrong people? I assumed he was referring to Victoria as well. Something just doesn't add up here!

Quote:
That's my hope to! And I really hope we will get more scenes between Emily and Jack soon! Hopefully of Jack comforting Emily after what happend
Honestly, I started watching this show because of my love for Emily VanCamp. I love the actress. But right away, I totally fell for Emily/Jack and that's never wavered. They are the main reason why I watch this show, along with Nolan. If Emily/Jack get their endgame, it will make all of this crap in between before they get there worth it. It's really all I want, I want these two together romantically.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

UGH!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!! Victoria/David HORRIBLE.

How are they going to do have them work together against Emily? The second Emily sees him she will say she's Amanda!

Charlotte's officially gone crazy.

Daniel/Margaux GROSS!
Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
UGH!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!! Victoria/David HORRIBLE.

How are they going to do have them work together against Emily? The second Emily sees him she will say she's Amanda!

Charlotte's officially gone crazy.

Daniel/Margaux GROSS!
Good, you watched!

Charlotte has to be like Sally Field as Sybil. She has to be whacked. Otherwise, there's absolutely no way they will put together a true sister dynamic between Emily/Charlotte. I actually believe they are going there which is why I am baffled that they'd have Charlotte attempt to murder Emily. Charlotte might be a lot of things, but a murderer is not one of them. I do think she tried to commit suicide and then hearing what Emily told her was just too much so she lost it. Apparently.

Something doesn't add up with David. I can't see any scenario with him being that clueless. He has to be playing Victoria. I was thinking about the cell he brought her to. Why did he go there? I actually kind of think that's an important piece of the puzzle. Maybe he actually brought her there because she will end up there in the future? Like, he was showing her her ultimate fate. He is going to play her and get justice for her deceiving him and in time, her future will include that cell. I might be off the mark but why would he bring her there and just sort of sit there with her like that? I found that weird so maybe it's a future plan of his. Otherwise, if he's really that clueless and thinks Emily/Amanda is dead, and is that delusional to want Victoria back... well then what the hell was the fricken point of the first three seasons? I think ABC should be very concerned about DVD sales since no one's going to want to watch Emily try to seek justice for a father who's a complete idiot.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Charlotte definitely lost it.

I agree with you bringing Victoria there was very odd. I want David to be playing Victoria, but it didn't feel like he was to me, unfortunately.

He thinks his daughter is dead. How does he know that? Did someone simply tell him? Was he able to see the news at all? If he was, he should have realized that wasn't his daughter? There are so many unanswered questions at this point.

I can tell you this though - I will not enjoy watching Victoria and David team up to take down Emily. We need answers. We need them soon.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

No mich I haven't watched yet prob will tonight