Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, what are you up to this weekend?
Old 06-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread is created, just have to get this one to 300.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I can dance when I am on my own and I love to dance, but I can't do it in front of people. Especially people that I know. So I don't dance on company parties unless being forced .
I have always loved to dance! If not for my bad knees I would not leave the dance floor.

I used to care about what others thought, but now I don't give a darn. I just go out there and dance and enjoy!
Old 06-09-2018, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I have always loved to dance! If not for my bad knees I would not leave the dance floor.

I used to care about what others thought, but now I don't give a darn. I just go out there and dance and enjoy!
Good for you!
Old 06-09-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I've always been really nervous about dancing. No idea why. My friends would drag me to dance places when we were in high school. I would sit at the table and just watch. LOL Even back then I asked what more they wanted, I performed and entertained on the basketball court and soccer field.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I know!

I'd say they're in the 60's during the day and in the 40's at night. We'll have an occasional cold snap where the temperatures go below freezing, but that's it.

Here's a sweet story: Teresa and I were walking Goldie tonight and we now have Teresa walk her because they walk at a slower pace than I do and I walk ahead of them and double back, and sometimes I'll go down another street so I can catch up with them, but every time Goldie can't see me she stops and makes Teresa wait until she can see me and we all can start walking again!
So adorable!! I have never had a dog, and am really not a pet person. But...from hanging around several friends who have dogs, I have come to realize how precious this pets are and how much they are part of the family! My friends' dogs seem to like me, so I guess I'm alright.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
So adorable!! I have never had a dog, and am really not a pet person. But...from hanging around several friends who have dogs, I have come to realize how precious this pets are and how much they are part of the family! My friends' dogs seem to like me, so I guess I'm alright.
They always say dogs are so intuitive and they will hang around loving Energy... which is you.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
A co-worker that used to be active in competitive sports told me that she was surprised when I told her that I do not do sports. She told me that I have the body of someone that is into sports. In general I have tomboy woman sort of body. Quite narrow hips, quite narrow chest, not that small waist. I gain muscle easily and I gain weight easily. This is why if I lose weight I look really tiny. If I gain weight I look really bad because it's all rectangular .

Yeah I do. When I have the time and motivation . Sometimes I am just too tired.
Makes sense.

And that's cool.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Betty, what are you up to this weekend?
I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary this weekend. Watching sports today (you have rubbed off, Michelle).
Tomorrow is church and breakfast club afterward.

I went to the cemetery yesterday with my cousin and we planted flowers on several family graves. Then we went out for ice cream!
Old 06-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread