Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wonderful reasons, ~Lost and Found~. I just wish David would get his head out of the past and realize that he has the future in front of him with Max.

Lisa
Old 12-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

I was so irritated with David in the last episode. Max is definitely the better woman for him.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know he annoyed me so much. I really hope his attitude will change in future episodes. And that he will see that Max is the one for him.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I don't like the way he has been treating her, it's just so dissapointing. I wish he'd just wake up and see how great/beautiful a girl like Max is, and stop trying to chase (or in this case stay with) Maria.

kenny | credit
Old 12-27-2004, 05:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't even want Max with David anymore. I hate it when shows take the couple that I love and then turn the guy into a complete jerk. He doesn't deserve her and I think that whatever he gets he has coming. He's an insensitive jerk.

Lisa
Old 12-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I really hate David now. Max is definitely too good for him. The way he talked to her last night really made me mad. I hope Max is pregnant with his baby. I think, or at least hope, he will be there for her, since he knows how it was for him without his Dad there, but I guess we will see.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope she's pregnant and tells David to leave her alone, because she doesn't need/want his help. I hate pregnancy storylines with a passion, though.

Lisa

Last edited by xxlisaxx; 12-27-2004 at 04:23 PM
Old 12-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

I already thought that they resembled Brooke/Lucas a lot. Especially with this pregnancy storyline. Some time ago I thought about how sweet Max would be as a mother, but that would be if she was still with David. It would be the worst timing ever if it were to happen now.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

I liked David a lot better this episode. Finally he admitted he was a jerk and apologised for it. I loved that she was so open to him. I thought he would freak if he found out she was lying, but he was very understanding. I think the hug showed that it's not over between them yet. I made some pictures of the hug, I hope you like them.

Old 01-04-2005, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love love love the pictures! Thank you!!! I loved that moment. And I am glad David wasnt a jerk for once. And I have renewed faith that if the show would have continued that they may still have a chance.

what scenarios do you think could happen that David and Max would get backtogether?
Old 01-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'd love for them to become friends and work together on the mountain, since she owns a part of it. And then they would have these sweet moments where they laugh together and hang out. And Maria would be jealous, obviously. And then when he has a big fight with Maria, it doesn't have to be about Max though, he would go to Max. And it would be even more cute if it was raining and he was all wet standing at her door. And she would comfort him ofcourse. And then he'd realise how wonderful she is and that he wants to be with her. Now if that would really happen I'd be a very happy girl. As you can probably see I've thought about this a lot.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I just look at those (wonderful) caps and think, "Where did they go wrong?" I really don't understand it, they were great together, and IA, it shows that it's not over b/w them.

Although I almost wish that it was. Max deserves way better. I agree, he was really great when they were together, but they've just ruined him now
Old 01-06-2005, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

I like the way you think Lost!
Old 01-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love those caps. Thanks for posting them.

I'm really glad that David admitted he was a jerk, and apolpgized. It does seem like it's not over between them. I love Lost&Found's idea of them being friends, and David having a fight with Maria and such. It's such a sweet scenerio.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
I just look at those (wonderful) caps and think, "Where did they go wrong?" I really don't understand it, they were great together, and IA, it shows that it's not over b/w them.
I know they looked so in love and suddenly it was over. I still don't get it. But I do believe he could fall for her again, this thing with him and Maria is not forever.