Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ughh how people think Maria/David have chemistry is beyond me!!! I'm so irritated with what they did, max and david have so much passion and chemistry between them. It sucks that they did this, poor will by the way!!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasFan21
Ughh how people think Maria/David have chemistry is beyond me!!! I'm so irritated with what they did, max and david have so much passion and chemistry between them. It sucks that they did this, poor will by the way!!

I know what you mean. David was totally different with Max than with Maria. With Maria, he didnt care about anyones feelings, except his own. He completely tore Will and Max's hearts out. When he was with Max, he cared about others peoples feelings.

I thought that after the Masquerade episode, that the whole David/Maria thing was resolved. I was not a happy camper when it started back up. Not only do I like Max and David, but I thought Will and Maria were great together too.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_n_david
I thought that after the Masquerade episode, that the whole David/Maria thing was resolved. I was not a happy camper when it started back up. Not only do I like Max and David, but I thought Will and Maria were great together too.
I knew that it wasn't over and I was expecting something to happen. But what surprised me was the way it happened. She cheated on Will and he was totally mean to Max. They could've handeled it a lot better.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~
I knew that it wasn't over and I was expecting something to happen. But what surprised me was the way it happened. She cheated on Will and he was totally mean to Max. They could've handeled it a lot better.
I think so, too. I really liked Maria and Will together and I feel so bad for him. It's almost like Maria never loved him because of her going straight to David like she did. That's why I will never support a David/Maria pairing. I don't think they have any chemistry. Whereas David and Max have tons of chemistry and so do Will/Maria.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked David/Maria when they never could be. I liked David/Max until David/Maria. And yet, even when David was being a complete jerk, I still felt like David and Max should be together. He doesn't deserve her, but he really is better when he's around her.

I agree that they should've handled things very differently. And even with the way they did handle it, I think Max forgave him too easily, which shows how much she loves him.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Max definitely loves David. I liked they way he was when he was around her. I think David cared for her too, not sure about loved her, but I think he would have if it werent for Maria getting involved.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

You know what I realised today. That we'll never hear David or Max say I love you to eachother. That kinda sucks.
Old 01-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Not kinda, it really sucks. I guess we will have to rely on fanfic to see what happens next.

Its weird, but I think Max and David are my favorite tv couple of all time. I have had others that I was into, but never did I feel as strongly as I do about them.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

This totally bites! I'm so mad why oh why did they have to cancel it!!! I wanted to watch them eventually get back together in season 2! Life sucks!!
Old 01-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Not kinda, it really sucks. I guess we will have to rely on fanfic to see what happens next.

Its weird, but I think Max and David are my favorite tv couple of all time. I have had others that I was into, but never did I feel as strongly as I do about them.
Aww. I just got a little teary

I agree. It's very sad that we'll never get to see them back together At least it ended on a good note for them... I mean, I guess that's something...
Old 01-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I feel the same way, I like a lot of couples, but they usually are unconvential. This was the first convential couple I really loved.

I am happy that we at least got a hug in the last episode. After that I liked David again. I would've hated to see it end after David was such a jerk.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

David/Max aren't my favorite couple of all time, but they're definately up there in the top 5.

Quote:
I am happy that we at least got a hug in the last episode. After that I liked David again. I would've hated to see it end after David was such a jerk.
I loved that scene. Especially since it did show that David a jerk, it really made me like him again. And it showed that they both did still care a lot about each other. At least in my opinion.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

fic
Here is a quick fic I wrote today. Hope you like it!
Old 01-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
fic
Here is a quick fic I wrote today. Hope you like it!
I loved it. Great job.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you!