Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist

You know, I'm still waiting for those "hot" scenes. I think one of the magazines lied to us
Oh... there will be hot scenes. If there isn't, I'm protesting. I have the hots for Penn, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal since I'm 20. Oh well... no harm in looking.

This couple will get together. There is no doubt in my mind. It may not even be in this season, but it will happen. It's inevitable.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I like Michael and Shelly, but I don't think they have the chemistry that Sam and Shelly have! Plus there's the age difference that I don't like. I really like the Sam/Shelly scenes in the last episode, and how Sam tried to be friends with Micheal for Shelly.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:59 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG!!!! rachel_19- Where did you get that Sam/Shelly avi?!??!?!? I have requested them, but no luck. I it!

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-17-2004, 03:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Pace & Jo - Someone made it for me at the Avatar Help Thread. You should try requesting it there.

Last edited by rachel_19; 10-17-2004 at 04:11 AM
Old 10-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
I have the hots for Penn, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal since I'm 20. Oh well... no harm in looking.
He's going to be 18 soon

Yeah, I know it'll happen eventually, but I'm tired of waiting! I mean, it's not like the magazines could've said there'd be "hot scenes" between them if it wasn't going to happen soon. They couldn't have meant it was too far in advance, because those episodes haven't been filmed yet and those scripts have probably not even been written yet.

I really don't like the lack of interaction we're seeing with these two. Although they're giving us a little more S/S time, it seems as though Shelly is pulling away, and we're not getting to see enough of this couple
Old 10-17-2004, 06:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist
He's going to be 18 soon

I really don't like the lack of interaction we're seeing with these two. Although they're giving us a little more S/S time, it seems as though Shelly is pulling away, and we're not getting to see enough of this couple
18?? Awesome!

I agree. S/S are together in some scenes, but there is always someone else in that scene with them. I'm just going to keep my hopes up.

Old 10-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Absolute Fan

I HAVE to post this pic.

Old 10-18-2004, 01:24 AM
Addicted Fan

I love that picture!
Old 10-20-2004, 03:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I HAVE to post this pic.

Awww.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

they are so cute! It was so sad when Sam looked up and saw Shelly dancing but hey, I love every couple on this show...and i love these two too

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
Old 10-25-2004, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by randomalien13
they are so cute! It was so sad when Sam looked up and saw Shelly dancing but hey, I love every couple on this show...and i love these two too
I Agree With That..His Face Just Fell when he saw them..Imagine if he saw them kissing it just depress me.
These two seem like the type of couple that'll eventually get together, thats the way it seems to me. I Want Sam to get with a girl and this time Shelly would be the one whos Jelous.
I Found though at the beginnig of this episode with the Staple Gun thing That seemed like total flirting lol
anyways you always gotta have Faith in your couples
Old 10-31-2004, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that pic as well. They have such a sweet and special relationship. Something that Michael will never have with her.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I Just Wacthed Tonights Episode and I don't see how Shelly Thinks that saying sorry to Sam will make it all better. She Kisses Him She Says it dosn't mean anythnig she sneaks around w/ Micheal, lies to him betrayes his trust. its just sad to see how much he likes and cares for her and she just takes it for granted. I love these two so much and you gotta give points to Shelly for trying but still..Ohh Well I Still Think Thney Have such a Sweet Relationship and eventually it'll grow into something more hopefully The Trailer for the next episode look like it'll have lots of good S/S moments so i'm happy about that
Old 11-01-2004, 02:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh I agree. They definitely have a great relationship and I think that it will turn into something more, without a doubt.

What's the deal with Sam's face on Shellys shirt? She is trying to ear some brownie points, huh?

I did feel for Sam when he had to get the wax off of the table. He knew that it got knocked over because they were messing around. Someone paying attention wouldn't knock over a candle and leave it.

Old 11-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What's the deal with Sam's face on Shellys shirt? She is trying to ear some brownie points, huh?
I Know..I Was All What The Hell lol. it was kind of amusing cause he was all "My Face is on your chest" ..I Cannot wait till next weeks eppy