Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree Amber. I don't see any control issues, but I do see some jealousy on Sam's part. Not that it's bad, I find it charming, for the most part. I want to see their kiss sooo bad!!

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Banned

I may be the only one who is fully behind these two but so what. I love them together. I'm not really feeling Shelly/Michael. I thought that I would and there is a connection between them not I don't think it is stronger then Sam/Shelly.

Tonights episode wasn't good for them. It opened some issues and allowed us to see more into Sam. The kiss meant something between them. I know that Shelly felt something. I don't think she would have made that big of a deal out of it if she didn't. Also we all know she was liking Sam without a shirt. She is starting to see him as more. It's only to take some time but I think that she will get there.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Michael- I am so behind you on this one. I thought I would give Shelley/Michael a chance, but so far I haven't seen that spark between them.

I think Sam and Shelley have an amazing relationship, they are just too young to know the right way to deal with their problems.

Sam is one of my favorite characters. I love his attitude and his humor. I'm not liking the way Shelley is treating him though.

I feel so sorry for Sam. The scene at his house made me want to cry. I think Shelley is just looking for attention, not realizing she has it from her best friend.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree. I've been waiting to see some more Michael/Shelley interaction before i make a decision, and I don't like them. Sam/Shelley I like.

Sam/Shelley have a great relationship, they're just to unsure of themselves right now. Hopefully they'll work it out.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Ehh... I disagree. But it's just my personal taste. I like Shelly/Michael, but that doesn't mean I don't Shelly/Sam. They have my full support, but I sometimes like to 'ship more than one couple of a character. I want this relationship to happen really badly, because you can see how much they care for each other. And I really think Sam deserves everything he wants his life to have I just think that right now, it shouldn't happen, not yet, until Shelly's matured more and can appreciate Sam. I'm just getting tired of waiting for that to happen
Old 10-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Absolute Fan

When Shelley/Michael get together, I think Sam needs to get a really nice gf.

Old 10-09-2004, 12:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
When Shelley/Michael get together, I think Sam needs to get a really nice gf.
Nah. I don't want them to bring another girl in. I think he should all of a sudden get this spectacular life and new outlook and totally ignore her.

Well, maybe he could get a g/f. But only for like, 3 episodes, tops. And they'd have to do a hell of a good job casting and writing her so she doesn't look like a Mary Sue.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Banned

I don't think that Sam would ever really ignore Shelly. They have been friends for too long. A girl would make Shelly think about what Sam really means to her. It could bring them together or tear them apart.

Lisa, Rachel...your still spelling Shelly the old way. .......
Old 10-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject

Lisa, Rachel...your still spelling Shelly the old way. .......
I hate name changes. They are so hard to remember. Thanks Michael

I think Sam does need another girl to occupy his time and his mind. Shelly being with Michael is only going to make him feel bad, along with his situation at home. I'm not saying she has to be a permenant character, just someone to help him overcome his feelings for Shelly.

Old 10-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Banned

Sam can make it alone. I believe that, I mean if I did it I know he can make it. Besides, you used to watch Dawson's Creek. The whole best friends/romance, never really dies. Like Dawson's Sam may be able to accept that Shelly is with someone else but he will never really overcome his feelings for her. I hope that he won't have to accept it though. I mean someday he will be with her. You just have to have faith.
Old 10-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
Sam can make it alone. I believe that, I mean if I did it I know he can make it. Besides, you used to watch Dawson's Creek. The whole best friends/romance, never really dies. Like Dawson's Sam may be able to accept that Shelly is with someone else but he will never really overcome his feelings for her. I hope that he won't have to accept it though. I mean someday he will be with her. You just have to have faith.
I hope they don't pull a DC on us. Great show, but the relationships were confusing and really warped. They were never really able to pull off D/J (although some fans think they did... but I think it was kinda just a joke, esp. in the later seasons).... and I don't want S/S to go the same way. You have to remember that in that relationship they both had those feelings, and Shelly has yet to fall in love with Sam. Hopefully, by the time she does, things will go more pleasantly and make more sense.

Of course Sam could make it alone, but I think he's tired of that. If nothing, he'll always have Gennie and the rest of the Carvers. Plus, if his brother stays on the show for a while, maybe we'll see some things get cleared up. You know how older brothers are, esp. if JM is playing his. He'll tell him to go for it, and if he can't, then to get over it and find a new girl. That idea is actually kinda growing on me. But like I said, they'd have to cast really well, and not make her a Mary Sue. Nothing ruins a story like a MS.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist
I hope they don't pull a DC on us. Great show, but the relationships were confusing and really warped. They were never really able to pull off D/J (although some fans think they did... but I think it was kinda just a joke, esp. in the later seasons)....
Oh I you Amber. I don't want to relive another DJ relationship. IMO, it was unhealthy... and we don't want that for Sammy and Shelly.

I think he CAN make it on his own, but I just don't want him to be lonely anymore. I feel sorry for him. Shelly is basically the only person he has to lean on, and she's off with Michael.

Old 10-11-2004, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We all know this is the Dawson and Joey couple reversed. They are so sweet together and I wish Shelly would see Sam right in front of here. There is too much of an age difference between her and Michael. It is just gross and illegal. This will happen soon enough.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
We all know this is the Dawson and Joey couple reversed. They are so sweet together and I wish Shelly would see Sam right in front of here. There is too much of an age difference between her and Michael. It is just gross and illegal. This will happen soon enough.
I guess I can see how that reverse theory works. I just hope they become different from D/J, because I hate to see "reused" couples, and I think S/S are too special to be compared to any other relationship , although, yeah, you make a good point

Lisa-- Yeah, it was unhealthy. I don't think the S/S one is very healthy, either, but it's darn full of conflict

You know, I'm still waiting for those "hot" scenes. I think one of the magazines lied to us
Old 10-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
I think so, too. I loved all the Sam/Shelly scenes last night. I think Penn and Tara have great chemistry with each other.