Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 06:48 AM
Extreme Fan

What's abby's site? I tried it a coupl months ago... butit was down... can you help me???

Sorry Ihaven'tbeen around in the last couple of months... RL really really got in the way.

Back to back es? Whens this?

Alrighty just came here to show someone something.

[img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 04-05-2004, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>From ALias Media:

I wont be getting it, coz I have neither a Playstation or an Xbox [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i bought the alias game on PC... I'm so excited... itsa gonna be awesome.. I think I'm going crazy....

I hoked someone new onto the show and have been having Alias marathons with my new housemate (that's the chick I converted) anyway, its so funny going back to see the first season again... Ah, I cant wait to watch the commentary again... AH! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, I'm at uni now... its lots and lots of fun... and guess what??? I'm 18 in 49 days! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] YAY!

Ok, gotta go study for Child Development Test. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Nikki
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 04-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did y'all hear that MV's making a new movie? He's starring opposite to Jennifer Lopez, which I find absolutely hilarious. Still, anything to see Michael, even if I have to sit through J Lo's scenes.
My sentiments exactly.....Can't stand J-lo and her acting isn't - well it isn't really good. Look at most of her films.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 04-05-2004: Message edited Aussie Gal ]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] did you find them? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me thinks so... well hope so. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>
Did y'all hear that MV's making a new movie? He's starring opposite to Jennifer Lopez, which I find absolutely hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Still, anything to see Michael, even if I have to sit through J Lo's scenes. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] It's directed by Legally Blonde's director and I think he's an Aussie too - Robert Luketic. Sounds like one of those romantic comedy type movies.

</STRONG>
yeah, he is an Aussie...

this should be good for MV's career, even though J-Ho is man-eater [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

anyone want to take bets on how long it takes for the tabloids to start on the Jen vs Jen stories [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

I will bet it will be in the first 2 weeks... I wonder if JG will visit the set seeing J-Lo apparently hates her from those BA rumours. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't ya just love Hollywood? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Gal:
<STRONG>I will bet it will be in the first 2 weeks... I wonder if JG will visit the set seeing J-Lo apparently hates her from those BA rumours. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't ya just love Hollywood? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
oh yeah !

provides me great amusement [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

can you get onto fametracker BTW ?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] it wont load for me [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
I think they're going to be showing a 2 hour season finale with back-to-back episodes, just like last season with Second Double/The Telling. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
oh [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tomorrow's ep is the one with the squicky opening sequence...
oh that one...ew [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hows the game Nikki? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

err good luck with that test [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen vs Jen [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yep, I can see that happening fast [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

oh that one...ew [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hows the game Nikki? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

err good luck with that test [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen vs Jen [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yep, I can see that happening fast [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that dream sequence... i thought that was a great way to start the episode... don't you??

I haven't actually played the game yet... give me the weekend, then I'll tell ya! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The test... urgh! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It was *****... who cares.

The Jen vs. Jen scene is great! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it!
Old 04-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want the game [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] but I want a Xbox [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
$$$$$ &lt;- [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] too much money
Old 04-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Nikki, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And here's Abby's site for you: Abby's Music Vid Site. Speaking of tests, I probably failed my Biology test I had to do a few days ago, heh. And I haven't done an essay I'm supposed to hand in tomorrow for Modern History, whoops. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

I actually missed watching Prelude last night, because I was out. Well, I caught the last 15 mins, starting from the Lark scene. That statue right above Sydney's bed would absolutely freak me out, I would cover that window or something. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Breaking Point next week, can't wait. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Unfortunately I can see Jen vs Jen rumours too, fueled by the Ben/JG rumours during Daredevil. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I read an article about the movie, it said that it was a serious drama film. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I don't know, Luketic's directed alot of romantic comedies, including the upcoming Win A Date With Tad Hamilton (which I sorta want to watch, hee).

JG was on ET yesterday. She was at the Kid's Choice Awards or something, and was being interviewed by the little girl from Jersey Girl. She was talking about Ben Affleck, that she thought he was a total dork so, er, those rumours can be put to rest. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-07-2004, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
i thought that was a great way to start the episode... don't you??
ummm..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] For the [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] factor I guess....but it was extremely gross...so gross I had to not watch [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, I totally liked the S/V scene [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] heeee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Do Xbox's still cost heaps Kel? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 03:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, I cannot believe I actually have an S/V avatar. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, it's the shirtlessness of MV, I couldn't resist. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Even if it is from probably the worse episode of Alias ever, IMO. Maybe watching Abby's shipper videos are getting to my brain. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I haven't seen the dream sequence yet but I did hear it was pretty gross, and I saw the screencaps. Hopefully my best friend taped the ep for me. One thing - was St Aiden mentioned in the episode?

The S/V scene at the airport had really bad bluescreen background, it practically detracted from the emotion of the scene. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, I cannot believe I actually have an S/V avatar. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, it's the shirtlessness of MV, I couldn't resist. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Even if it is from probably the worse episode of Alias ever, IMO. Maybe watching Abby's shipper videos are getting to my brain. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had to refresh the page coz I could still see your blooper av...teehee [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

woo hoo for the SV av [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Quote:
I haven't seen the dream sequence yet but I did hear it was pretty gross, and I saw the screencaps. Hopefully my best friend taped the ep for me. One thing - was St Aiden mentioned in the episode?
it really is a disgusting scene [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

St Aiden wasn't mentioned, but the statue thing was there in this ep.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Another 5 people!!!

I loved last nights ep couldnt find anything wrong with it. Even Vaughn was bareable last night. The argument scene with Jack was good and finally showed some balls. So loved the white panties shot although that opening was really gory, i was like oh yuck. I dont think that was JG doing that fight i reckon it was her double. Very impressive fight and some signs of electra there.

Prelude 5 / 5

Muldz

P.S Actually i did hate the soap opery S/V bit but still deserves a 5

Season 3 rateings

The Two: 1 / 5
Succession: 4 / 5
Reunion: 4 / 5
A Missing Link: 4.5 / 5
Repercussions: 5 / 5
The Nemesis: 3 / 5
Prelude: 5 / 5

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Muldz ]