Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

GAs

I have a new Sydney & Vaughn video called Taking Over Me at Dreamer 4 Ever Productions and be warned, if you have not seen Season 3 there are spoilers then Enjoy and I welcome all feedback!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 06-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by chattanooga girl
i don't know why ppl question vaughn's strength and manly qualities. i mean look at the guy, he's ten times the man sark boy is.
I don't get that either. Just because Sydney is a tough chick it doesn't mean her man has to be weak. I think he's very strong and capable.

But hey, Sarkis still hot!
Old 06-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

yes, i don't disagree ( i'm using my vaughn quote there he he!, from the getaway)

sark is definitely HOT. i find them both attractive, however there's something about michael that makes me melt. i know there are some sarkney peeps out there, but honestly i wouldn't have even thought of putting those two together. i mean i never once saw something that made me think of those two in a romantic context. ?is it just me? she seems to deplore the guy, seriously he kills innocent ppl. i personally don't want her w/ a baddie like that. sark deserves his own baddie, some hot little cutie partner for s4.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't see the Sarkney context either, Sydney always reacts like Sark is something she stepped in and is trying to get it off her shoe:stinky:...but to each their own, I just hate all of the Vaughn bashing, and poor Vaughn doesn't even have a support thread just a Vartan appreciation thread.. not the same thing.
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
Old 06-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Could someone post the link to the M&J Palace?

Thanks.

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 06-10-2004, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IfITellUIllHav2KillU
I don't see the Sarkney context either, Sydney always reacts like Sark is something she stepped in and is trying to get it off her shoe:stinky:...but to each their own, I just hate all of the Vaughn bashing, and poor Vaughn doesn't even have a support thread just a Vartan appreciation thread.. not the same thing.

yeah, i am confused as to when & why the vaughn bashing began. maybe some ppl got mad at him for marrying lauren, but he only did the same thing syd did when danny died. it was unfortunate, but as he said - it's no one's fault.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Passionate Fan

man..yeah..michael rox..i don't diss sark either cuz well he is hot and an awesome villain..heh heh they're both great polar opposites of each other sorta...
Old 06-10-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC
YEAH! SV fics rock. More than S3 for sure

Anyone around? *bored*
Speaking of fics, anyone recommend fic sites? I am in serious G/A drought.
Arrow #47. Sidekick #13

Porthos.
Love wins. Love always wins.
Old 06-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesseract
Speaking of fics, anyone recommend fic sites? I am in serious G/A drought.
We had a thread once at Fan Fiction board....I'll get back to you, I'm searching links

ETA - Ok, found the thread. You'll find everything you need. It's per-fect. *happy reading *
Old 06-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Passionate Fan

do you guys wanna read my story...it's okay and i did it a long time ago...it's an old S/V fic

Nice

i hope u like!
Old 06-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Everyone!

It makes me really sad that people are dissing on vaughny pooh. I mean, I am a little protective of my syd...but he is vaughn...and he may have hurt her a little, but they finally are together again. And they both realise that none of that matters when they are together....and thats whats so awesome about their relationship. They don't dwell when they know their time can be precious. Its not like Syd is just forgetting what has happened...She has been really strong and now its time for them to be together, Gosh Danget! I think they have waited long enough!

Anyway...I don't even know if that was exactly what you guys were discussing...but I thought I'd share!

*steps off soapbox*

--Erin--
Old 06-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

in the end always them! ALWAYS them!
Old 06-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Vaughn and Stdneuy will always have rough moments but if Sydney ever hooked up with Sark, I think the the show of Alias would have to become something different, you just don't have the All American good girl hook up with a terroist.
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."

Last edited by IfITellUIllHav2KillU; 06-12-2004 at 10:18 AM
Old 06-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IfITellUIllHav2KillU
Vaughn and Stdneuy will always have rough moments but if Sydney ever hooked up with Sark, I think the the show of Alias would have to become something different, you just don't have the All American good girl hook up with a terroist.
tis agree it'd be very weird in my eyes!
Old 06-13-2004, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Did you guys know that we aren't consider shippers on other boards because we have never come up with an unimaginative name by running the 2 characters names together? Have they never visited Roswell sites??? All of those ships have great names.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread