Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2020, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

It is hard I get emotional at times and start to cry like a baby but then I pull myself together and out a smile on my face and say its going to be okay.

Yes Im a video maker as well and iwant to do pj but need song ideas for them any ideas
Old 07-30-2020, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret of the old clock (View Post)
It is hard I get emotional at times and start to cry like a baby but then I pull myself together and out a smile on my face and say its going to be okay.

Yes Im a video maker as well and iwant to do pj but need song ideas for them any ideas
You make videos? Do you have any pj clips you might be willing to send me way? I’ve been wanting to make videos again and lost all my clips when I my desktop computer died. I can send you my email address and credit you for clips. 😃❤️
Old 07-30-2020, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songofjoy (View Post)
You make videos? Do you have any pj clips you might be willing to send me way? I’ve been wanting to make videos again and lost all my clips when I my desktop computer died. I can send you my email address and credit you for clips. 😃❤️
Yes absolutely love making videos.

How many clips do you need ? I mayb be able to help as much as I can
Old 07-30-2020, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes absolutely love making videos.

How many clips do you need ? I mayb be able to help as much as I can
If you have any from the double date in season 1, when Pacey takes Joey to see her dad in season 1, anything from season 3, and anything from season 4 especially them walking in the fog in Mind Games, and their post break up date and talk in separation anxiety that would be awesome. I will message you my email address.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songofjoy (View Post)
If you have any from the double date in season 1, when Pacey takes Joey to see her dad in season 1, anything from season 3, and anything from season 4 especially them walking in the fog in Mind Games, and their post break up date and talk in separation anxiety that would be awesome. I will message you my email address.
I will see what I can do
Old 07-30-2020, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I missed coming to this site because I was too busy fangirling over Pacey yes I absolutely agree I love him on his own from what iv seen Pacey has changed out of everyone and im stocked to see how his storyline goes in s5 and where it takes him but yes I love Joshua Jackson always have bee watching him since his mighty ducks days which I still own on video cassette and hes also from Canada just like me which makes me love him more
Its a totally awesome show and I was screaming and jumping and fangirling all the way through.

Thanks for posting this picture OMG! This melts my heart dame can't wait too see this scene and episode

He gets better looking with age he's so handsome
You should pop over to the Joshua Jackson Board sometime. It's all Josh All Day

Joshua Jackson - Fan Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)

I'm glad I enjoyed most of the couples on this show. I know it's hard when you only like one couple but with DC I shipped PJo DJo & Pandie after lots of rewatches I was hardcore DJo only at first.

I enjoyed some of the others at times like Dawson/Jen & Pacey/Audrey.
I'm with you, even though I'm a bigger PJo fan than the other couples, I loved Pandie and I enjoyed DJo in the early seasons and every time I rewatch the show, I still feel the same way. I never get that feeling of want to move on to where PJo start their relationship, I enjoy the moments as they are happening. I think the only Pacey pairing that I wasn't a huge fan of was his time with Audrey. I enjoyed them at the very beginning, but that didn't last for me.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-30-2020, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

Aww Most definitely will

Just started season 5 episode 4 Dawson's dads death omg I need to pause this and watch later tonigh when im alone because im in a room full of people and don't want the water works to happen in front of them. This is sad
Old 07-30-2020, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww Most definitely will

Just started season 5 episode 4 Dawson's dads death omg I need to pause this and watch later tonigh when im alone because im in a room full of people and don't want the water works to happen in front of them. This is sad
Awww

Here's another great video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMAaiZXhKU

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-30-2020, 08:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Aww Most definitely will

I still think it's foolish and pointless they killed Mitch off, I'll never understand that decision.
Old 07-30-2020, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I still think it's foolish and pointless they killed Mitch off, I'll never understand that decision.
I looked it up for why did they kill dawson's dad
JOHN WESLEY SHIPP'S CHARACTER WAS KILLED OFF BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE WHERE THE SHOW WAS GOING. John Wesley Shipp, who played Dawson's dad, grew disappointed with the show, especially after Williamson left. He didn't like how small the roles of the parents were becoming.

"You remember that"? -Joey Potter "I remember everything." -Pacey Witter

Last edited by secret of the old clock; 07-30-2020 at 09:35 PM
Old 07-30-2020, 10:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I don’t hate season 5 but I don’t love it. Season 6 in regards to these two was a lot better.
Season 6 showed off pjo friendship I thought. They were more solid. I think when they went away to Boston was it? And they dated other ppl. Wasn't sure about. But of course the ending good lol.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

I'm with you, even though I'm a bigger PJo fan than the other couples, I loved Pandie and I enjoyed DJo in the early seasons and every time I rewatch the show, I still feel the same way. I never get that feeling of want to move on to where PJo start their relationship, I enjoy the moments as they are happening. I think the only Pacey pairing that I wasn't a huge fan of was his time with Audrey. I enjoyed them at the very beginning, but that didn't last for me.
DJo Pandie & PJo happened during the right times on the show to me.

I wish I could enjoy more than one ship on many other shows the way I do on DC.

It's not the only one but then there are shows I like mostly only b/c of a ship.

I only like Pacey/Audrey at the start too.

Another beautiful PJo vid with a great song.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-31-2020, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I watching ''the long goodbye'' s5ep4 right now and it has taken me all day to get though it don't think I will finish it till tonight I crying to much from it its so sad and I feel for dawson. and when pacey says Im sorry to dawson that just gets to me

Yes I watch many shows just for the ship as well in this case I watch it for pj and pacey witter but I am loving how the storyline is playing out from what Iv seen and seeing pj friendship

anybody got any song suggestions so I can make a pacey and joey video

Last edited by secret of the old clock; 07-31-2020 at 12:34 PM
Old 07-31-2020, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the P/Jo videos. All these years later and I still get chills when I see them.
I am an original”
Old 07-31-2020, 03:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
I looked it up for why did they kill dawson's dad
JOHN WESLEY SHIPP'S CHARACTER WAS KILLED OFF BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LIKE WHERE THE SHOW WAS GOING. John Wesley Shipp, who played Dawson's dad, grew disappointed with the show, especially after Williamson left. He didn't like how small the roles of the parents were becoming.

"You remember that"? -Joey Potter "I remember everything." -Pacey Witter
I can see and agree with him there lol. Should of also seen him wanting to leave cause the parents airtime was dwindling down, that's a huge reason actors leave TV shows. Still wish he wasn't killed off though. I couldn't stand Dawson but I liked his dad, he was another character that gave his self absorbed son a reality check many times.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread