Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^I agree. Pacey and Joey weren't being deceptive. She would of only had the right to be mad if she was with Pacey and he cheated on her with Joey. I also agree that Andie's mental illness still doesn't excuse her for cheating on Pacey, lying about stealing the SAT test and letting everyone accuse each other, saying Joey's boss assaulted her, etc. I am glad Andie came around though and stopped hypocritically judging Pacey and Joey cause she was bitter and jealous, so at least she corrected herself.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the gif ChristinaL80

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
^^^I agree. Pacey and Joey weren't being deceptive. She would of only had the right to be mad if she was with Pacey and he cheated on her with Joey. I also agree that Andie's mental illness still doesn't excuse her for cheating on Pacey, lying about stealing the SAT test and letting everyone accuse each other, saying Joey's boss assaulted her, etc. I am glad Andie came around though and stopped hypocritically judging Pacey and Joey cause she was bitter and jealous, so at least she corrected herself.
Yeah, I like that Andie finally came around where Pacey and Joey were concerned.

As for Joey and Pacey being deceptive, I wouldn't go that far. First, the writers had them sneak around to heighten the drama of everyone finding out. Second, their secret relationship didn't last long. I think they only said a week and it's not like they were cheating on anyone. They also probably needed some time to figure out their relationship for them-selves.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Yeah, I like that Andie finally came around where Pacey and Joey were concerned.

As for Joey and Pacey being deceptive, I wouldn't go that far. First, the writers had them sneak around to heighten the drama of everyone finding out. Second, their secret relationship didn't last long. I think they only said a week and it's not like they were cheating on anyone. They also probably needed some time to figure out their relationship for them-selves.
What I meant was. They were secretive and dishonest about their relationship. And of course Dawson had one of his moments. They had to end things just to make him happy. But I never had much time for Dawson. He controlled Joey or tried to. Point on Andy is not to excuse her actions. But anyone with severe mental health issues. Can be a crutch.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:

Yeah, I think it was only for a week. They were also trying to figure out the best way to tell Dawson in a way as painless as possible. They weren't just sneaking around to get off on it or something. Like I said in the past, they were damned if they did or didn't cause Dawson would of been a melodramatic baby about it regardless *shrugs*
Old 12-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Love this early S3 look exchange!

Me too and even though they weren't romantic at that time, that look Pacey gives her is HOT

icon credit: crash landing
Old 12-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, I loved that look between them. I also agree the way Pacey looked at Joey was hot lol.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

And gotta love Penny Pretty as the first PJ shipper!

Old 12-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I loved how she exposed them and called them out. Pacey and Joey were too into the bickering lol.
Old 12-13-2019, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

A funny gif of the day of Jealous Pacey.

Old 12-13-2019, 02:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

OMG, I love the way Pacey pushes Bessie's head out lmao!!!
Old 12-14-2019, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the gifs ChristinaL80

Joey didn't have to take dance lessons with Pacey. Dawson asked her why she didn't ask him. Pacey asked why she didn't ask Jack or Dawson. She knew there would be some form of them holding each other

Another thing I notice is how nervous she looks when she thinks Pacey's interested in her. She's affected by him when she doesn't have to be

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-14-2019, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks for the gifs ChristinaL80

Joey didn't have to take dance lessons with Pacey. Dawson asked her why she didn't ask him. Pacey asked why she didn't ask Jack or Dawson. She knew there would be some form of them holding each other

Another thing I notice is how nervous she looks when she thinks Pacey's interested in her. She's affected by him when she doesn't have to be
Yeah and Joey sounded almost disappointed when Pacey said he wasn't hitting on her.
Old 12-14-2019, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the early days of them realizing their feelings.
I am an original”
Old 12-14-2019, 04:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Me too, it was a great journey.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread