Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The writers changed the whole scene in 512 when Pacey decides to stay. I have the original script. It was about how Pacey was staying because of Joey when he's talking to Audrey. Audrey implies that Joey is not over Pacey and that they are both pathetic and Pacey is sleeping with random girls because Joey did a number on him. She says Joey is pathetic in her own way. I have it if anyone is interested. It shows me that PJ were in the back of the writers minds
I'd love to see that! Oh how I wish PJO were more in S5.

So what exactly does Pacey say in 4x02 Falling Down about being in love? How he thought it would be impossible and then it happened? But Future Tense is definitely more direct than we've seen before. However, it still is odd to me that Pacey never really did say ILY until much later. I am pretty positive he must have said ILY a ton of times on the boat though....I would have loved to have seen that. But Future Tense is super cute and I think Joey did act surprised and silly because she was drunk

Yeah a lot of people don't realize how intimate fighting is. Not all fighting is bad.When couples say they never fight I'm always like....hmmm? There has to be some passion there! Obviously don't go overboard but fighting eludes to some passion and caring about the other person and what they do. It's very personal and I like that Dawson mentioned that. It's just another layer to Pacey and Joey relationship.

Quote:
I love the picture Dawson took of Pacey and Joey. As much as I dislike him, it was very sweet of him to give it to her. It was one of the few truly unselfish actions he made over the series
Agreed. I truly love that moment

Last edited by JJH85; 10-03-2015 at 08:44 PM
Old 10-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd love to see that! Oh how I wish PJO were more in S5.
here it is

Quote:
the spoiler queen
(1/26/02 11:06 am)
Re: #512 - "Screwing Arrangements"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the original white script from 512. Personally, I like it. I think it finally shows Pacey concerned about Joey's feelings. It seems to hint that Pacey is screwing around because he's still not over Joey. And I think Audrey is realizing that maybe Pacey isn't truly over the Joey but that Pacey will still be the loyal friend. Read for yourself:

Oh and I thank The Wicked Bostonian for this:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacey: So, uh,....you didn't happen to tell Joey about...

Audrey: Your dangerous liason? Uh, yeah, I kinda did. Figured it wouldn't matter -- you know, since everyone's so over everybody. And she does have her own life, you know. A pathetic one, but a life nonetheless.

P: And what I don't?

A: Oh, no. You've got one too. Equally pathetic, I might add.

P: Listen, between you and me, the one night stand is the way to go. I mean I've been a serial monogomist my whole life, and I've never had sex without it leading to some huge, near-catastrophic drama. The one night stand is simple, pain-free, uncomplicated.

A: Boy, she really did a number on you, didn't she?

P: Who?

A: She who shall remain nameless.

P: Wait a second. Can't a guy just be a **** without being a tragic ****?

A: Oh, you're tragic allright. I mean you do realize who you're talking to, don't you? Because that whole one-night-stands-are-easier might work on someone who's never had one.

P: But not on you?

A: Never.

Audrey doesn't elaborate. She may not be as tough as she seems. But she's not about to show Pacey that, at least not yet.

A: Can I ask you one last question Pace?

P: Sure

A: Why did you really decide to stay?

P: What? In Boston?

A: Yeah.

P: Guess I was silly enough to think I might be needed around here.

They glance up at their friends in the other room. Audrey spots Joey.

A: She's doing great without you, you know. Besides she's got me now.

P: Yeah, well maybe it wasn't her I was actually worried about.

Audrey looks up again. Sees Dawson. She smiles. Maybe Pacey's not as tough as he seems.

A: Oh I get it.

P: You do?

A: You don't fool me Pacey Witter. Sure, some people might be inclined to judge the situation, think you're like this totally loyal and devoted friend, but you and I...we'll always know the truth.

P: Which is?

A: You want me.

Pacey smiles. The return of there neverending arguement.

A: You want me and you simply weren't prepared to leave until you had me.

She heads back toward the living area.

P: You read me like a book, don't you?

A: You're not that complicated, Pacey.

Quote:
So what exactly does Pacey say in 4x02 Falling Down about being in love? How he thought it would be impossible and then it happened? But Future Tense is definitely more direct than we've seen before. However, it still is odd to me that Pacey never really did say ILY until much later. I am pretty positive he must have said ILY a ton of times on the boat though....I would have loved to have seen that. But Future Tense is super cute and I think Joey did act surprised and silly because she was drunk
thanks. I wasn't sure if he told her before. Maybe, she was just happy to hear it

Quote:
Yeah a lot of people don't realize how intimate fighting is. Not all fighting is bad. When couples say they never fight I'm always like....hmmm? There has to be some passion there! Obviously don't go overboard but fighting eludes to some passion and caring about the other person and what they do. It's very personal and I like that Dawson mentioned that. It's just another layer to Pacey and Joey relationship.
agree. Joey said in Castaways her and Pacey would fight constantly and Pacey said "Don't I know it" Most of their fighting didn't bother me except Promicide. Someone on the radio mentioned how fighting is normal in relationships

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

On the subject of PJ fighting, I don't count the playful bickering in Future Tense as fighting. There are actually episodes where they don't argue.The only fight that really bothered me is Promicide. And I love their fight in Castaways. It was long overdue.

All couples fought a lot on this show. If they didn't fight and have obstacles, there would be no show.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 10-03-2015 at 11:27 AM
Old 10-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
On the subject of PJ fighting, I don't count the playful bickering in Future Tense as fighting. There are actually episodes where they don't argue.The only fight that really bothered me is Promicide. And I love their fight in Castaways. It was long overdue.
agree. I didn't even consider that fighting either. That was why I thought it was weird Dawson called fighting. Good point. I remember episodes where they are together and not fighting too. I remember in the finale when Joey is talking about Christopher to Dawson, she says they've been fighting ever since they met. To me, it was like what she said in Castaways about Pacey. I think she could have meant the banter

Quote:
All couples fought a lot on this show. If they didn't fight and have obstacles, there would be no show.
agree

I was looking at the tv and notice ABC Family pulled the DC reruns. Pop TV is playing the last season 2 episodes on Monday. Season 3 starts Tuesday

Old 10-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Huh, did ABC Family permanently take DC off? I didn't considering them in FT as fighting either.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

OMG, I don't see it scheduled on my TV either! WTH

I don't see Buffy, either!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Butterfly. I checked the schedule and it wasn't on at 8:00 or any other time. Buffy wasn't on either. Pop TV is the old tv guide channel. They are playing it atleast twice a day. On Monday, they are playing four season 2 episodes

Butterfly, do you have the link to the episodes on youtube? I can't remember the link. Thanks

Old 10-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I don't have POP but happy for those who do.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks Butterfly. I checked the schedule and it wasn't on at 8:00 or any other time. Buffy wasn't on either. Pop TV is the old tv guide channel. They are playing it atleast twice a day. On Monday, they are playing four season 2 episodes

Butterfly, do you have the link to the episodes on youtube? I can't remember the link. Thanks
Here are some I found

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCm...z69rXGw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCny...Y31KnJw/videos They have more of them I think

Thanks for the heads up if they messed with both shows AGAIN. So much for that supposed ratings excuse (which was always bs) I have the POP channel, I'll either look at the episodes on YT or just go back to taping them when they get to S4 if ABC is done again.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Here are some I found

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCm...z69rXGw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCny...Y31KnJw/videos They have more of them I think

Thanks for the heads up if they messed with both shows AGAIN. So much for that supposed ratings excuse (which was always bs) I have the POP channel, I'll either look at the episodes on YT or just go back to taping them when they get to S4 if ABC is done again.
thanks so much. Pop TV is moving fast. Season 4 should start in a few weeks

I think ABC Family should have promoted it more

Quote:
I don't have POP but happy for those who do.
thanks

Old 10-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was looking at the tv and notice ABC Family pulled the DC reruns. Pop TV is playing the last season 2 episodes on Monday. Season 3 starts Tuesday
Wait seriously!? I watch the reruns every morning when I get ready for work....actually one of my favorite parts of my day! No, this is so annoying. POP reruns are on when I am at work

Thanks for posting the S5 script. Nice to see Pacey acknowledging what they had.

In Future Tense may Dawson meant how Joey was annoyed at Pacey playing strip poker?

I love, love their fight in Castaways...it was much needed. It didn't even feel like a fight, just a really overdue conversation.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Thanks for posting the S5 script. Nice to see Pacey acknowledging what they had.

In Future Tense may Dawson meant how Joey was annoyed at Pacey playing strip poker?

I love, love their fight in Castaways...it was much needed. It didn't even feel like a fight, just a really overdue conversation.
Ditto on all 3 comments here.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I felt their fight in Castaways was Pacey dropping some truths that had to be brought up. Especially after the ridiculous way they kept them isolated from each other in S5.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I felt their fight in Castaways was Pacey dropping some truths that had to be brought up. Especially after the ridiculous way they kept them isolated from each other in S5.
I agree, in a way he was talking for us, the viewers.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wait seriously!? I watch the reruns every morning when I get ready for work....actually one of my favorite parts of my day! No, this is so annoying. POP reruns are on when I am at work
sorry to hear that. Maybe, they will bring it back. I work too, so I don't get to see them either. Of course, during my day off next Monday, Pop is playing the two season 3 episodes that have no PJ scenes. I was so excited and thought Four to Tango would be on, but instead that is Friday

Quote:
there's another awesome cut scene from 510. It might take me a while to find the script. The scene at the end when PJ are walking kind of goes into that. It is more specific about their history

Quote:
I haven't seen this in a while, so I am not sure

Quote:
agree

Closed Thread   Post New Thread