Old 03-20-2019, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello SunnyOiler35 and welcome to the Djo thread

Hope you enjoy your stay

ITA they really should have been endgame
Old 03-21-2019, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOiler35 (View Post)
Not sure if this is right,as this is my first time posting as I just found this forum. So I am just watching season 5 ep 6 High Anxiety. Watching Dawson get drunk and blaming Joey for his fathers death is gut wrenching. I felt so bad for her when he said it. I know the booze was talking but still,
And the scene in the bus station where he tells her he is lost and not sure what to do anymore, is so sad.. The way she consoled him was touching

they truly should have been endgame
welcome. are you a joey fan?
Old 03-21-2019, 07:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
welcome. are you a joey fan?
I am , I think she was probably one of the best criers in TV and I mean that in a good way, you really feel it when she would cry!

I like her with Dawson a lot more than with Pacey. I do think they have their moments with each other but always felt Dawson and Joey never really got a shot with each other!
With Pacey they had "little fights and arguments" but with Dawson it was always bigger things( aside from her trying to find her self in season 2) at the end it was her father, season 3 it was pacey and the lies, season 5 it was his father and Jenn season 6 it was he was with another girl,... Just think they never really got a real good shot with one another . I know they keep going back to each other but still.
I also think she was more protective of Dawson than she was with Pacey or at least more jealous. You could tell by her reactions in season 4 with Gretchen season 5 with Jenn and parts of season 6.

I dont know just my opinion I guess

So far I am liking this board but it needs more Dawson and Joey
Old 03-22-2019, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am , I think she was probably one of the best criers in TV and I mean that in a good way, you really feel it when she would cry!

I like her with Dawson a lot more than with Pacey. I do think they have their moments with each other but always felt Dawson and Joey never really got a shot with each other!
With Pacey they had "little fights and arguments" but with Dawson it was always bigger things( aside from her trying to find her self in season 2) at the end it was her father, season 3 it was pacey and the lies, season 5 it was his father and Jenn season 6 it was he was with another girl,... Just think they never really got a real good shot with one another . I know they keep going back to each other but still.
I also think she was more protective of Dawson than she was with Pacey or at least more jealous. You could tell by her reactions in season 4 with Gretchen season 5 with Jenn and parts of season 6.

I dont know just my opinion I guess

So far I am liking this board but it needs more Dawson and Joey
yes it does. I love Joey, always have. I know she doesn't always make things easy, but I'm used to that. She is the most real character on the show I think out of everyone for me.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Not sure if this is right,as this is my first time posting as I just found this forum. So I am just watching season 5 ep 6 High Anxiety. Watching Dawson get drunk and blaming Joey for his fathers death is gut wrenching. I felt so bad for her when he said it. I know the booze was talking but still,
And the scene in the bus station where he tells her he is lost and not sure what to do anymore, is so sad.. The way she consoled him was touching

they truly should have been endgame
No argument there. Welcome to the forum!
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 03-25-2019, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
No argument there. Welcome to the forum!
word.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

So just watched the ending of Season 6 ep 1 and the beginning of eps 2. Not sure about anyone else, but when they wake in the morning and Dawson brings Joey the rose and latte she starts to think about things. They go to speak and then start kissing she does that little smile while kissing Dawson , for some reason I find her to be super sexy when she does that . And then again as he is about to leave and again she does the little smile and tells him to shut up,,.Man what a smile...Hope thats not too weird LOL

Also on a side note, I have been reading a few Dawson and Joey fanfiction stories can anyone recommend any more good ones. read a few on the fan fiction site, just looking for some more
Old 03-25-2019, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
So just watched the ending of Season 6 ep 1 and the beginning of eps 2. Not sure about anyone else, but when they wake in the morning and Dawson brings Joey the rose and latte she starts to think about things. They go to speak and then start kissing she does that little smile while kissing Dawson , for some reason I find her to be super sexy when she does that . And then again as he is about to leave and again she does the little smile and tells him to shut up,,.Man what a smile...Hope thats not too weird LOL

Also on a side note, I have been reading a few Dawson and Joey fanfiction stories can anyone recommend any more good ones. read a few on the fan fiction site, just looking for some more
There used to be a site that was doing a whole continuing story from the finale. Is this still a thing?

I thought they were sexy and never understood why they got knocked for their chemistry. Season-Two fun times were sexier to me than when they had sex for some reason.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 03-26-2019, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

awesome. I love JVDB.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Now that I think of it, now that I have been watching the seasons again, they really did move away from the whole D/J theme in later seasons. Sure they had them go for it in Season 5, but wasn't the same.
I think after season 2 when KW left and the new guy GB came in he brought in the triangle. whihc in my mind was not that bad an idea, it sparks things up and that is what a good soap does. But to totally ignore the past season and not have D/J end up as endgame is a little off side imo. Especially the way Joey was portrayed in the seasons afterwards. Other than home / family her first place was to visit Dawson, she got pissed when he kissed Gretchen and then made out with her, she asked him to stay in Coda. Season 5 she was upset that he got with Jen,, I don't know that too me doesn't seem like someone that is only worried about as a friend!
And with the finale , in the first part was totally aiming for a D/J endgame but I think KW changed it up to please the fans of P/J as there are more of them than there are D/J fans. I think the studio also wanted a P/J ending and thats what they got

This is strictly my opinion I can prove anything lol
Old 03-29-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes I know. DJ never got a chance.
Old 03-30-2019, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yes I know. DJ never got a chance.
That's what I hate that we never got to see them at least in a relationship like PJo.

DJo were only a couple a few episodes.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-01-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
That's what I hate that we never got to see them at least in a relationship like PJo.

DJo were only a couple a few episodes.
yes I know.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yes I know.
The will they won't they thing just got ridic to me!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-04-2019, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. it was the writing.