Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

For me, the three of them ended up in the finale as they begun in the pilot, only older and more mature of course. They did take a long time to get to it but for me the three of them worked through their teenage years and everything they went through together, the good and the bad and still remained connected as three friends when they were adults.

Rachey1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved season four. It was the last good season. I loved the DJo kiss at the end of the season. I loved the pandie episodes, my favorite of the series, especially 4.22 when Andie came back. Her hair looked gorgeous. I am glad I got to see them reunite even as friends. They will always have that bond and connection.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

The last two episodes of this season are my favorite. I love Graduation, such an emotional episode and I was proud of Pacey for graduating and loved that Andie was the one he told and his call to Dawson was great. And Coda Favorite episode of all time
Old 12-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
The last two episodes of this season are my favorite. I love Graduation, such an emotional episode and I was proud of Pacey for graduating and loved that Andie was the one he told and his call to Dawson was great. And Coda Favorite episode of all time
agreed Natasha. two of my favorite episodes of all time.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna have to watch them now. Its been too long. There are so many great things about them
Old 12-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

My favorite in s4 is definitely Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I love everything about this episode. Pacey is the biggest sweetheart.
I also adore the a winter's tale and mind games
Gosh, so much about s4 was so good!
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, so even though Pandie is my OTP, I still ship P/J pretty hard. So, even though I love all the Pandie in season 2, I'd have to say, thus far (I'm in the middle of season 5), season 4 is my favorite.

I really thought all the characters (excepting Andie) got a lot of good character development. I have absolutely loved the progression of Dawson. He was so doey-eyed and innocent in the first couple of seasons to the point of being annoying. But he really has developed a certain depth in season 4 that made him not annoying, but just sweet and cute. I didn't necessarily buy his romance with Pacey's sister (blanking on her name now), but I love that he DID have it. It really helped mature him in a way.

And I found the Joey/Pacey romance interesting. Like I said, the OTP is P/A, but I do love P/J a lot. It's an interesting situation, what with Pacey's inferiority complex, which is just...different. I mean, I get that he felt stupid and worried he was somehow the consolation prize to Dawson, but it's like he forgot that Joey's dad is in prison and her mom is dead. Anyway, I don't want to get too "shippy" but I do want to say that their breakup sort of came out of nowhere. I really think they could have spent a little more time developing the feelings of discontent or anger that Pacey had. If I'm recalling correctly, his anger in Promicide sort of came out of nowhere, especially the vehemence behind it. And good grief, no matter where you stand as a shipper, watching Pacey yell at Joey like that was just...hard.

Anyway, LOVED this season. So great.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i effing love this season so much! SO MUCH! EVERYTHING MINUS PACEY. and gretchen. i mean, it was AH-MAZE-ING! although, drue kind of lost his touch after the guys got revenge on him. sigh. but i guess those gorgeous blue eyes didn't hurt my tv screen. too much!

i'm still smiling from ear to damn ear. hee! i mean, my djo heart can't beat any harder right now. i can count a dozen ways that the writers made up for that freakish season of a three, i truly can, but almost everything was pretty flawless. i even got some joey/jen lovin.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Season 4 is a good season, I actually liked Gretchen though. It was nice to see Dawson with someone mature and I liked their friendship together too.

And I love the Jack/Jen moments.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love season 4 for the Jen/Jack moments, Pacey/Joey moments and I liked Dawson/Gretchen. I felt Dawson started to grow up this season and I liked seeing that. I also really loved the Mr. Brooks storyline.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I agree, it was nice seeing how much Dawson matured this season.

And I LOVED the Brooks storyline. Really touching.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

When Brooks got up and gave Dawson that hug...it tugged on my heartstrings so much!
I am an original”
Old 04-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Omg I know! Same! It was so unexpected but touching. Such a sweet moment.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked The Brooks and Grams storyline too. I felt so bad for her when Brooks passed away.
I am an original”
Old 04-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aww I know right? The fact that Grams knew it was almost his time to go, and yet she was there for him because she wanted him to have someone.

He's so underrated but he's a great character.

Reply   Post New Thread