View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:32 AM
Barstool Prophet
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure what I thought about this one. First I really miss Luke. He brought a lot to the show. Second - Alice taking Betty's money - without being under the influence of the cult, but more intentional to keep her around, I think is kind of messed up. The Serial Killer gene thing again - I am still confused about that. The whole if Charles had it - doesn't that mean that Alice or FP have to be one? Still thinking about that. Betty is her favourite? I mean to say that out loud .

I am so tired of Veronica vs Hiram - I still don't care That never changes, the writing goes no where with these two. Veronica taking her father on in business is insane. She is a kid, he is a mob boss. I don't know. The writing is a bit off on this one.

So the doll isn't evil, it's getting moved around by someone? Maybe the shrink? I hope it's not Tony. Cheryl's stories are always way to out there for me.

Archie, I am not very interested in anything he does .

Jughead's story is okay. I am not totally invested in the private school thing.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote