View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 10:59 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Oh good they aren't pretending Abigael is good or having the audience in the know too much while the sisters are in the dark

Interesting how Maggie seemed to have a premonition or some sort of power growth despite their powers going

Parker & Niko mention

No surprise she is the other child of Alistor's. Glad they also didn't drag that reveal out

Jordan has a classmate he is very friendly with (he kissed but called a classmate) so maybe he isn't meant to be a love interest? Or this is more of a love square or something

Maggie wants to know where Parker is

Wow the great cost to create whitelighters is interesting. I find Harry's investigation more interesting than what the sisters are doing

I can't decide if its good or bad that Mel freed the trapped demons. Not good that the Assassin has them but better they locked up than harming people

We didn't hear the safe word so not surprised it wasn't Harry with Macy

Looks like they're going a completely different route for darklighters on this show. On the original they kept making that up as they went as what they were changed between appearances - but they were basically just a kind of demon. There was no connection to witches or whitelighters - just that they wanted them dead & could poison whitelighters with their arrows. Looks like on here to create a whitelighter you need to also create a darklighter. Guess the soul is split or something? One gets all the good in the person while the other gets all the evil?

Chelle » join GTmy art