View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 12:07 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Ash you really need to watch & not read . The episode is amazing & full of twists & turns

I was sitting watching not knowing what to say & not wanting to spoil it all . They weren't lying at the comic con when they said it all changes after 7 minutes. Then even now I'm all wary of saying more than that because you need to watch it & I'd hate spoiling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLily
Macy was taking a huge risk however even thinking about moving away from her sisters, let alone actually accepting a new job offer.
I know! I could understand it but I was the same as Petra - you can't do that, the Charmed Ones come first. Very risky & just because you've defeated the Source doesn't mean its all over. But then she wouldn't know that yet. But I was also sad because it was also saying she still didn't feel comfortable with her new family or a need to bond with them - even after them telling her that they'd never leave she was happy to just give that up?

Quote:
Unlike the original, it appears this Book of Shadows cannot protect itself.
I'm still so heartbroken about that . I had to watch it twice to check that I saw what I really saw. No protecting at all, everything is gone. Well I guess they were warned by the other whitelighter to have the book memorised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls
I kept trying to get clues to the original but this seems more in a new direction .
I think there's Easter Eggs but its now going to stand on its own feet. We may still get moments, but mostly its all in a new direction & completely new show which is wonderful for them to be doing

Quote:
But the removal of their powers? That seems a bit much and would make it harder for them. Macy's demon powers have changed or grown between the two seasons too and clearly aren't as easy to remove as the witch ones were. There must be a way for them to gain their powers back as otherwise it is a huge risk for them to be trying to save other witches while being powerless and only relying on spells. My other hope is that this 'no one can know we are alive' rubbish lasts as long as it did in season 8 of the original.
Yeah I hope they return their powers but won't be surprised if the 'no one can know we're alive' sticks around at least for a while (& longer than the original had it). But *sigh* we'll see how it all goes...
Macy's powers surprised me as she was never shown to have demonic powers really before - just the demonic sight. Now she can throw fire? Does losing her witch powers bring out demon ones?
The removal of the powers however does distance this show from the original. Now they're just sister witches saying spells & trying to save the world

I really don't know what to make of the Harry situation. Does leave lots of questions

Chelle » join GTmy art