View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:35 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Don't worry, I didn't take it like that . It is going to be easier for me to make one as I'm used to it. Although it can still be hard to come up with a topic when you're not handed one so there is that challenge there before even beginning to work on it . But it certainly is going to come naturally for me to put one together so therefore easier for me than for someone not on the team. Which is how I took what you were saying
That's pretty much exactly how I feel about it. Plus I already should be making those, so why add another one into the mix when I could pick something else which will challenge/spark my creativity more? although next time I want to make a gifset please find a way to stop me

Items I created (5 points): #15
Items I found (1 points): #0

Make an icon of a cat

Create four art pieces which are of the same thing, only using four different colour schemes

Colour Schemes: Sepia/Monochromatic ; Black & White/Achromatic ; Coloured (Slightly Monochromatic Green) ; Complementary Colours (Blue & Orange)
(original image)

Make an art of a LGBTQ+ character

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote