View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 02:09 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Here's the second colour scheme post if you missed it Tar

For now I've posted for the GT a list of your chosen characters with their pictures & the placement which you just finalized. Just so that they can easily find it since there's a few pages to go through here. Once colours are decided they can begin working on it . If you'd like me to post my list & pictures here too so you can look at them I can do that too

Quote:
do I make enough sense in maybe another scheme like the first one based on maybe the first purple after her mentioned green which is that burgundy?
Do you want this purple (#713556) with the blue/purple shades on the right? If you're only looking at the two columns on the far right then I don't think your dark colour would match with them. You could possibly do it with the 3rd column & the one on the far right (so last one)

Chelle » join GTmy art