View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 05:27 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by There You'll Be (View Post)
I like the pinks and light purple in your first set, colors and the gray on the right (but it may be too dark)
By gray did you mean this shade (second from the right, or second last)? Any darker shades are used in highlight areas such as bars, text/links, & buttons. That shade isn't too dark to be used . Then what pinks & light purples from Holly's first set did you like as none of the colours show up as those shades for me. The only pink shades I see are in this colour scheme

Simply using the 'Color Creature' colour scheme your colours would most likely turn out as predominantly oranges/tans with a touch of green

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried, and it erased all my signed in accounts, facebook, etc. and I had to reload passwords every time I closed my browser.
Oh no ! Next time you clear make sure that you uncheck the 'saved passwords' or 'active logins' option (or something along those lines) so that doesn't happen again. It should provide you with choices on which browser data you actually want to clear & normally I'd recommend only having the 'cache' & 'cookies' ones checked, probably the 'form & search history' & 'browsing & download history' wouldn't hurt either. You may need to click something like 'details' to get those options to show up when you go to clear things depending on what browser you use

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote